Why did he have to die? IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I LOVED HIM AND I'M NOT GAY

Why did he have to die? IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR I LOVED HIM AND I'M NOT GAY

He looks and talks just like my dad. My whole life I had this dream of making a movie where he was in the lead part. Only he could have done it.
The only actor where I feel any actual sadness over his death. I genuinely miss him.

Is your dad a heroin addict?

He killed himself hes a coward

No but my mom is and will likely die very soon.

>Who are you? What's you're name? Do you have a wife? A girlfriend? Because if you do, I'm gonna find her. I'm gonna hurt her. I'm gonna make her bleed, and cry, and call out your name. And then I'm gonna find you,and kill you right in front of her.

he od on highly potent heroin

I only know him from the hunger games

Why would any actual sane person do fucking Heroin

Especially when you are rich and can live the happy life

He wasn't sane, very very depressed and had other mental issues from what I've read.

Money and fame causes more problems

Fuck you you don't know anything about life

he died happier than most people do.

Downloading Before the Devil knows you're dead right now. God tier movie. I hate happy endings.

>AND I'M NOT GAY

Said no one on Sup Forums ever

I started watching some of his films recently the guy is fucking amazing. The Savages and Owning Mahoney were incredible. He really has a wide range of roles he plays.

Definitely. Check out Love Liza. I think that's one of his most underrated roles. The film was directed by his brother as well I think.

he was a pervert dude

whay

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg