29 year old white male who is only attracted to fit black women. They have better muscle tone and the pussy is wetter...

29 year old white male who is only attracted to fit black women. They have better muscle tone and the pussy is wetter. Someone prove me wrong.
pic related: mixed chick I love to fuck

You're right I won't prove you wrong just post more pics

looks like a shaved apes ass

but yeah i like smooth black chicks, too bad we don't have him in our country

I like the look of your girl user, post more of her please.

She better domme you, op.

I can prove you wrong pretty quickly. The thumb on her ass is CLEARLY from a black/mixed person. Not even close to white skin tone. Try again you dirty nigger.

word
haha I'm white as white gets man

The sex is amazing by the way. They all love when I pound that ass hard as fuck

Fuck, thats a delicious lookng slit user!
You lucky cunt!
Please post more of her.

Here's the girl I'll be fucking this week. Hell I could get her over here this morning if I want to. I love the pussy. But the attitude is a turn off.

Amazing!
More pls user

ok but I need some feedback. What do you guys think of my obsession. Is it healthy? Will it end well? Do I need to find a nice submissive white woman with a nice ass?

bump

>Is it healthy?
Yes! Great Exercise.

>Will it end well?
It can if you are careful and wear protection. Can get the aids(stds) or knock her up and then you are fucked real quick.
>Do you need to find a nice submissive white woman with a nice ass?
Yes if you can, they are fucking unicorns by now. They all get fat after 25 so grab one up that's younger and keep a lock on the fridge.

Is the wetter pussy why they smell worse?

Black women really do know how to submit to a man when they chose to. I know very few white women who are both attractive and aren't crippled by single parenthood who will do this. Just reiterating your point.

This isn't always true but I have noticed that. I fucked a fat white girl the other night and was reminded why I hate that shit too though. She smelled like bacon and sweat. They all do.

Agreed OP, love pounding this mixed girl out

I bet. She looks like a fucking freak. White girls just don't know how to be this nasty. The ones that do are few and far between.

Have a kik?

ok I'm re-downloading the app. Used it briefly but didn't really have any use for it.

have a few of this chick. She still tries to hook up but she pissed me off a few times. Kind of a flake/tease

She was by far the freakiest chick I have ever been with. She kept telling me "This is your pussy" knowing she had a boyfriend.

and she had a super soaker for a pussy boys

I wonder who's behind this post?

shill post Alert. Ugly dark skin black bitch behind these post 100% sure

really though? These girls know what they are getting themselves into. Plus I would actually be with a black female if I could find one worth settling down with

there's nothing wrong with those girls.. look like she need to change that weave but you just never been fucked for real.