Sikh shot and told to leave USA

reuters.com/article/us-washingtonstate-sikh-shooting-idUSKBN16C05O

>A Sikh man was shot and wounded in Washington state by an attacker who approached him in his driveway and told him to leave the country, police and media reported on Saturday.

>This comes less than two weeks after an Indian engineering student was shot and killed while dining out at an Austins Bar and Grill in Kansas.

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_SX-FiXbKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hol up, hol up, isn't getting shot is how you get the green card?

That is pretty sikh desu

What are they thinking?

>be american
>get shot
>have to leave the country
ah the american dream

Sikhs are really ambivalent about Muslims man, what can I say.

Ironically they look more muslim than a lot of muslims kek

They're sikh in the head

Thats because American cartoonists portray muslims like the sultan from Aladdin

ayy lmao

muzzies wear similar shit tho. can't blame them.

For some reason those guys are pretty cringeworthy considering the news in the OP

When will stey start killing hipsters because they wear beards?

The difference is that most muslims dont wear a turban as opposed to ALL sikhs

when will natives start killing european invaders and tell them fuck off

>America has 170 million non-whites
>Neo-Nazis target only a specific group(Indians) which makes up less than 2% of them

They once did. But they lost.

As long as the justice system deals with this crime as it should (i.e. as one person assaulting another person, regardless of their identity) I don't see the problem.

That's what reading Sup Forums will do to you

Was Aladdin a Muslim?

>for some reason
You might have autism

Maybe someone will kill this guy because he has a beard

Slaughtering mexishits will lead to nation wide protests and millions storming the streets.

Killing off pajeets is a smart move by Nazi's (I don't agree with them, I just think its smart) because not only will nobody would care because they're not as flamboyant as some other ethnics (africans and Latinos) but it also still sends the right message.

Think so

just a bit of banter lads

Aladdin is set in a time before Islam

I wonder if turban will suit me well.
I like how it looks 2bqh with you familia

sikhs are fucking disgusting. smelly poo cunts

>Aladdin is set in a time before Islam

How?

But it's full of Islamic symbolism. Pretty sure they're muslims, but in a Disney religious way

Aladdin is definitely muslim, he was based on Uyghur Chinese, it just so happened that the writer had never been to China and thought muslim = arab.

Don't bully India. They've been through enough.

What if I told you that Muslims just used a lot of existing ideas and symbols from Arabian culture?

Yeah but you think Disney care? Besides, alladdin is a folk tale from Islamic times

If they don't want to get shot, maybe they should stop looking so much like Muslims

What you don't I understand is blacks and whites are the same thing in America.

When I was in texas every black and white man supported trump and both of them are very frustrated at foreigners

most American post eva!

No, in arab folklore china is considered the farthest land someone can travel to before they reach the end of earth (so it's like a fairy tale land)
It's supposed to be in pre islamic iraq but westrerners mixed a lot of persian and indian culture in it

Sigh

Thanks Pajeet, I try

Do brits ever confuse sikhs or hindus for muslims like americans?

They're cucks, just like cuban americans they firmly believe if they suck enough whitey cock they'll be accepted

pro-tip: they won't

Kinda makes you think that islamophobia kills in USA, but mostly brown men who aren't muslims, but islamophobes totally aren't racist no no heh

Indians are easy targets.
It's not even set in Arabia, it's set in Turkestan (China).

It's a fucking kid movie anyway, it's not supposed to be accurate.

>t. Ahmed from Marseille

Nah, they wear white potholders and Tupperware containers.

He is right you know

If only we would coddle the Muslims like you're doing in Europe surely they couldn't chimp out and be violent.

Oh wait.

He wasn't brotier enough I guess

About how much they hate Muslims
Sikhs fucking hate muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=o_SX-FiXbKs
>PRAISE ALLAH
aah yes the "time before islam"
really makes you think.................

>"b-b-b-b-b-but what about _________!!!!"
typical trumptards :^)
also you forgot to blame hillary :^)

Indians only support Trump cause we hate Muslims more than any community in the world. So yeah we ignore the fact that what a retard Trump is actually

Also Muslim turban is very different from Sikh turban in shape and design.

Dude, allah is just arabic for god, arabs already believed in allah before Muhammad, but they were polytheistic idolatrous, and today christian arabs and even irreligious arabs say allah

thinking of downgrading from turbine to piston?

sics are pseudo muslims and love muslims

Why do they even wear it? Do they ever take it off?

Wow you're American tier dumb it seems. Alladdin is Muslim the guy has fucking Allah in his name, which Muslims keep on screaming after every 2 mins

Alladdin has not even an iota of Indian culture or symbolism idiot

Yup happens almost everywhere in Europe

>trying to start shit like this with the Undisputed Race Riot Champions of the World

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

And alladin isn't allah ad-din
It's علاء الدين
3alaa2 (highness)
Allah (god)
It's a completely different word

KEK!!!

Yeah it's something like they can only take it off in private or something. Otherwise they feel naked. Wearing turban and having a beard is very important for true sikhs. Those who don't are called Bonna (little) Sardar and belittled.

>India had pograms in the 21st century

Jesus christ just when I thought this country couldn't get any worse

aladdin is a chink

Not really but unlike you they don't believe in spreading hatred or bombing places. So they try to get along with your kinds

id think it happens less over there because they have a metric fuckton of both and they see them more often.

Yes, elephants running around aren't common neither in arabia or iran

I think Muslims far outnumber Sikhs and Hindus there.

2.8 million muslim, 833k hindus, 432k sikhs

really? id think it'd be the opposite seeing as how india was a colony

1. It's a cartoon so not accurate.
2. This particular scene is there when Alladdin was supposed to be shown as a prince coming from far lands.
3. Using Elephants is not something only Indian kingdoms used to do.

Yeah but Indians never had to run off to far away lands due to political turmoil unlike Pakis. So whenever there was a new Dictator in Pakistan, Muslims ran away to UK

Link?

just wikipedia, google "religious demographics UK" or something

It would be ironic if the rednecks who loves America so much end up ruining America.

>Dylann Roof kills innocent black church goers
>Whites harass black child at his birthday party and point gun at him
>Indian engineer gets killed by Trump supporter
>Sikh dude gets killed by Trump supporter

Wtf is wrong with white people

They're only good for encouraging crimes and then playing innocent dindu victim when one of them acts on it
>>Whites harass black child at his birthday party and point gun at him
What when?

Just another day in Chump's Divided Slaves of Amerikkka.

desu we hate hindus more after they chimped out like the curryniggers they are in 1984
atleast muslims tried to help create khalistan

[salamalaikums in distant fading]

Not sure if you're actually Sikh or not, but even if they do hate us, their number is so small that they're practically harmless.

Considering it to be true, 833K is not even 1/3rd of 2.8m Muslims.

americano here

so help me understand this, indians who wear turbans are muslims called sikhs, correct?

>soon America will unironically be a third world shithole on par with Poland

good job retards. godamn spooked nazis and their fucking identity politics

Feels good desu

This response can be expected only from Americunt, unless you're shitposting.

>Hundreds day by invading muslims
Silence
>1 person dies by a lone drunk redneck
OH MY GOD ISLAMAPHOBIA IS A SERIOUS ISSUE, OBVIOUSLY WE NEED MORE NONWHITES

>lars vilks making a vast majority of the muslim world immensely butthurt with one little drawing
Every time.

you're all the same shit

Lol and you and your friends were totally not "pleasebemuslimpleasebemuslimpleasebemuslim" last time in the white terror attack in canada?
And there isn't silence when there's an islamic terrorist attack and they don't happen often in the west anyway. Certainly not hundreds a day wtf..

>>Hundreds day by invading muslims
>Silence

t. Breitbart, which is named after a retarded cokehead who died on the shitter btw

Only heard of Sunnti and Shia muslims, never heard of Sikh muslims tbqh

Are you serious? We don't have to say pleasebemuslim because they always ARE Muslim. Wow, this really opens my eyes to how brainwashed you Muslims are. You know, I always thought that secretly all Muslims saw all the chimpouts and mass murders taking place around the wolrd, and thought "wow what the fuck are my fellow Muslims doing?"

But no, you STILL play the victim card.

They are new sect created by British as a part of their divide and rule policy

Yes you did last time when the canadian terrorist took too long to be revealed you were all screaming coulters laaaaawwww and moment you found out he's white suddenly all of you switched to false flag, and same thing happened when the stabbing in sweden happened in 2015 btw, and it's not always a muslim, racist assault happen on daily basis but of course it's just leftist lies, and this isn't one incident, just a few days ago some lowlife redneck shot a young indian student.

Cry more you sand nigger bastard

nice argument, Trumptards.

What an intelligent reply
You sure showed me