New thread OP. Please don't fuck this up

New thread OP. Please don't fuck this up

Fuck yes. Let's go op!

heres to you op

gogo, OP!
you've got this shit.

Send him a picture of the tent in your pants op

Just tell him you are considering experimenting and ask if he is down....jeez quit being a pussfag

trips of truth

Come on for fuck sake , be honest with this faggot , tell him " i might sound like im joking , but i actually want to fuck you , i know you want my cock , dont deny it , just accept it , how about you come over to my place ?"

tell him you respect him as a woman and want to date him and then marry him if he is ok with that

No memes, this is the right call to make...

fucking this already

good shout, and trip's so.. destiny?

And the updates have stopped, I reckon this is a good thing! he's getting stuck into a gay tette a tette!

Yes, I think you want my dick. Now come over here and let me slide it in!

Ask father for permission to marry, give many goat.

I'm here. I think this is fucking happening guys I can't stop fucking smiling holy shit this is the best day of my life. I'm going to try to get him to send pictures if this is really happening

NET

tell him that you'd like to see more ;)

this

goat annnd bag of finest tea leaves. for post rectal love making beverage.

Jesus Christ you people are fucked in the head.

bump

I so hope this is actually real... dem sexy gay feels

dont get him to send pictures, get him to come over before he has time to reconsider

hnggg

Tell him "alright you got me lol so what if I did really like it then"

Look dude you're clearly in the money now. So don't be weird about it over the phone id say, but next time you're alone with him, grab his dick and put it in your mouth ok?

aww yeah, you're back.
you've got this shit I think.

reply with.....'

Maybe ;)!'

'don't mind do you?'

I just took the picture so I could feed this beast (attach dick pic)

heres the pic op took

wow he admitted to "blatantly sexual" I think that is a go OP

I didn't have much faith but hes probably in the same pickle youre in in not wanting to offend or w/e

No thats stupid. Take it at least sorta slow

Well come over and stick it up in the air again and see what happens

This

dont do this op
>bro job choo choo

I just dropped a few valium tab's, eating a bag of clemantines and waiting for OP to win.

Get in there son! do not dissapoint!

I'm basically Jared Leto's Joker...

time to seal it, gotta be more explicit now

I dropped a few valium yesterday, sadly they landed under the fridge

why the fuck did i laugh so hard at this
who eats a bag of clementines

so OP knows this dude IRL and is trying to get some dick? or what?

>him

Damn, I thought it was a 'her'

Threads cannot be perfect in a sence, there's always something faggish that ruins it.

this bag of clementines is mine

Finish it OP
Tell him to stick his ass up in the air like that next time you're around and see what happens

Kek

OP snapped a pic of his friend's ass while he was looking for his phone. OP is straight but got turned on and messages his friend the pic, and is now trying to get some dick.

:D

One, they are tasty and two, they increase the valium in your blood. makes my pills go further.

Basically what happened was he took a picture of his friends ass without his friend knowing and then was convinced by Sup Forums to send it to him and teased him about it and now that they're like starting to get horny for each other and shit

nigger can you not read?

basically

why be so negative?
Some user is about to get some, who cares if he's a faggot or not.

I like how the puppet artists incorporated aspie eyes into the character design...

aw, that's kind of cute. so is the friend gay?

you're late clearly.. bro wants to butt his buddy and it's cool! we want him to win!

"Be careful or the next time I might mistake you for a girl. "

Or
A simple "so what if I did"

>butt

This whole thread

that's what we're trying to find out.
From what he replied, it seems like it's quite possible.

all I see are faggots everywhere

Updates OP Updates!

both are 'straight'. But fuck it, op wants a go and the freind hasn'y gone all alpha faggot on him and told him to eat shit so.. we are in for the win!

C'mon OP!

that might be true, but you never really know.

Nope, it's so easy to tell when people make fake texts with this website. The text and chat bubble are off a bit.

we hope not. but we have faith! faith in a higher power, faith that op will bum his friend!

oh wow. yeah, the friend definitely seems down to some degree. be careful with it OP but have fun. don't know your friend so i dunno how likely he is to take offense or something and freak.

you need to convince him to eat tho. i'm a skinny dude and i dig skinny girls, but that dude is a fucking skeleton.

OP's been having this conversation for almost 2 hours. Give it up, Sup Forums, it's bait.

finally

>OP seems genuinely excited, definitely gonna get laid, just ask when he can go over again.

Come IN me bro!

How is that in any way relevant?

>seems legit

Guys okay this is really happening and my heart is exploding. My heart is ducking outside my body.

cuz to this dumb virigin you can instantly turn your friend gay and stcik your peenor up his ass in just hours.

We ALL know it takes atleast 2 and a half hours.

Invite him to participate in a bukkake.

you can do it

be more cofident and assertive unless you are the one who wants to get fucked.

Mein nigger!

GET SOOOOOME bro!

He pretty much said it himself that he did it in a blatant and we sexual way so on purpose, wants the dick. Finish him. Lol

Ya blew it

>ducking
This is confirmed legit.

oh it's this thread again. You are all faggots getting trolled

AAAAAAHH

This is gonna be all talk. OP doesn't have the balls to go through with it. He won't even send a dick pic.

Straight guys thinking about fucking guys are faggots. Dude is obviously down for it, he's just wasting time. Probably why all you basement dwellers are still virgins. And he never said friend was straight. Even seen a straight guy in that pose?

write him "u want sum fuk?"

It's time to invite him over for a thorough dicking (pic attached).

That bitch sent you a smiley face. That's one level short of heyy.
Keep it up.

Hahaha i fucking lold irl no shit at your last sentence

If he's not down to send the pic, say you'll trade. Or just drop it completely and ask him over

Yet OP might be on his way to getting some. How much are you getting today?

BE MORE ASSERTIVE
you're acting like a hillary voter. FUCKING GET IN THERE

Once in the morning, and at least once before bed. Why marry them if you can't train them?

Yes!
Have him come over, and then grab him by the pussy.

"Perhaps one with your ass spread open?"