New wwyd thread

New wwyd thread

I'd put my face in between both those asses and make them shake them on me

Bump

I would tear those leggings off of her and pull on her hair and bite her neck, while giving her the roughest sex she's ever had.

?

wwyd, just curious

I would pull down her top and squeeze and suck her nipples before pulling out my cock and letting her slowly suck me. Then I'd lick her pussy before shooting my load deep in her ass.

g

Suck me off to start with. fingerfuck her and eat her out for a bit, then go to town on her pussy. give her a facial to finish.

wwyd? replies get replies

I would spread those legs into a full split tearing her skirt of in the process, then rip down her top and start fucking her. I'd push her legs to beyond her limits bending them so her feet are back behind her head giving me a clear shot to to power fucker her pussy till its beat and then do the same on her ass.

Would love to fuck rights mouth making her gag as I slam my cock into the back of her throat and then finish on lefts face

Would tie righty to a chair and brutally facefuck her before blowing my load all over her face. Then I'd rip her panties off, wipe the cum off with them, and duct tape them into her mouth, leaving her there to contemplate how I'll use her next.

Lefty can watch I guess

???

Would tie up left and fuck right on top of her. Cum in rights pussy and let it drip onto left

handcuffed to my bed with her dirty, smelly socks in her mouth. I go balls deep in her pussy as I lick her feet and suck on her toes, before blowing my load all over them

I would fuck left in the ass before going to town on right. First she'd suck my dick and taste her friend's ass. Then I'd eat her pussy as she ate out left. Then I'd fuck her ass, cum and watch as she shitted out my cum into left's mouth. I'd then piss on both of them.

gf. wwyd. she likes to suck

Kind of cute, she would probably play hard to get but I would wind up forcefully bending her over the kitchen table and plowing her from behind till she admits she likes it.

Rip up her skirt. Fuck her cunt. Cum on her tits. Make her walk home in public with cum on her shirt

suck dick, eat pussy

Would tear off her shirt and bra and titty fuck her and cum all over her face and tits

Damn, got more of middle? I would plow her right there while her friends watched, then pull out and explode all over that sexy belly

TItty fuck her in the car. Then cum in her ass. Then make her ride topless

She's fucking sexy. I'd pull that top off and suck on her perfect tits. Then slide my cock deep down her throat until her eyes are begging me for my cum, and I wouldn't pull out until she's sucked out every last drop

Wait for her to get on the Jumbotron then pop those tits out, pull her shorts to her ankles and plow her cunt while the stadium cheers. When I'm nice and lubed I'll grab her hair and plunge deep in her asshole making her scream. Her titties bouncing while I'm slamming into her asshole I'll pull out and make her take my dirty cock down her throat and swallow all my cum
Abuse this slut?

Looks like she likes it rough. Slap her around. Abuse those tits. Spit on her. Treat her like a fuck toy. Cum on her face

Girlfriend

Cute ?

>wwyd

With blonde hair

I would lay her on her back and plow her just long enough to spray a hot sticky load all over her belly.

i'd go down on her like a led zeppelin

I would fuck in the ass

And you?

Her ass for help

put it between those DSL and hold her pretty little head down for sure

Wwyd with these DSL?

Wwyd?

Let you all sleep in my bed while i slept on the sofa. then when i got up in the morning i would boil you all a big bowl of eggs.

they seem to enjoy their tits being squeezed, I would give them a hand with that.

Mother daughter WWYD

Wwyd?

I would do the daughter, the mother could watch.

I would rip that top right off her and force her to suck my dick. Then I'd push her down, take off her cute little shorts, and fuck her brains out.

Be detailed

She's a freak

I would teach her the right way to lay on the beach chair, then teach her a half dozen new sex positions on it fucking her hard in every one of them till she gets it right.

Coworker.

Blindfold her, then have her on her knees with her hands tied behind her back. Make her suck my cock before cumming on face, then shoving her onto her back. Untie the blindfold and her take in the fact that the entire staff is in there their gonna use her too

Lucky you!

Separate from friends, then I'd take her to a bar and get her drunk. Lie to her about how much I make and how pretty her smile is, she'll swallow it. But that's later.

Then just the straight-up icepick in the face move. Dump her in a vat of caustic soda. Then take it to a local stream to dispose of

Oh fuck, I love this

wwyd?

i would cum in her drink and walk around with her as she finished it.

wwyd?

WWYD for reply or request

marry

titfuck for sure
more?

wwyd?

would fuck her raw and cum on that pretty face, any pussy pics?

yes keep going wwyd to her

This cop

sexy slut

I has nudes

got moar?