I'm at the bottom right

I'm at the bottom right.

How is this fair?

It's not, life in general is not fair.
Now stop shitposting and move up.

Just find someone bottom left or desperate. You can always stay in your lane and find someone

what is this

i second this, what the fuck am i looking at OP?

do this

this is OPs family tree

I may not be a genius but by the looks of it, the pink dots are females and blue dots are males.

So the image implies that 50% of males (alpha males) fuck 80% of women.

Of course, like doesn't really work like that. Just work out and get a job so you will have confidence.

This isn't how it works in real life. Maybe in high school it did, but then things change.

Life is not fair white boi

Become homosex. Nooooo!

>implying hes white
>implying the bottom right aren't dirty fat poor niggers

It's 20% fucking 80% of women tbqh

Talk to more girls, or wait until age 25+

the women start to get desperate in their late 20's and they'll hop on your dick if you took a shower and have a job.

the top 20% doesn't fuck the bottom 50%, i'm pretty sure.

There's no such thing you imbecile
If you're ugly as shit don't expect pretty women falling in love with you. Lower your standards while self improving and you'll se how bullshit this is.
Otherwise keeep shitposting on Sup Forums, lots of pussy here

Looks fair to me. Just fuck the bottom left.

I'm sure with the smallest bit of work you could be fucking 3 tiers above that as well. But honestly, sex isn't this all important thing that should consume your thoughts. Working out and working up to a better job will do wonders. Men only get better with age, women only get worse.

Average looking normal bmi and above knee amputation.. Still got laid and married. How ugly and austic are you? Detailed analysis please.

it's more like this op

kek

there might be a grain of truth to this, needs more homosex tho.

i'm the bottom right in the after diagram

This whole theory is bullshit. People tend to fuck others who are of a similar level of attractiveness. Attraction has nothing to do with promiscuity. If anything, ugly chicks tend to fuck around more than hot ones.

Fuck off with your women-hating bullshit

thank you, this is the most liberating comment you can find.

This. I'm overweight, not very good socially, spend my free time playing video games and digital painting, yet I'm married.

OP is just one of these faggots that would rather blame all women than admit there's something that needs to change with him.

How is OP going to victimize himself if he can't blame women ?

What have you done to have a girlfriend? A single sit up? A single day of weightloss?

Pretty accurate desu, though things always go from offer to desorder, in 100 years we'll be breeding most of the humans in test tube. O' the wonders of brave new world

it's actually the reverse

One problem is women have been polled and studied to have objectively unfair standards when it comes strictly to beauty. I don't know all the terms so I'm going to do my best to recall this study from I don't know when. Basically they had a bunch of pictures, male and female models and other people. These were all quietly scored by a computer based on the symmetry of the face. Then average bitches and joes were called in to give their score to the faces. Women consistently scored male faces lower than what the computer or the group of males had.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's all just sexism, right?

Its not fair, the odds are against you. start working in moving up now, so that 10 years from now you are not at the bottom right. I guess you could also do nothing and think back 10 years later "I should have done something".

I dunno bro. I can't get over the idea that there is no need to try to do everything while on earth, because there is very likely an eternal afterlife with the same options. Since this is almost certainly a simulation. And because of all that everyone will get to fuck as much as they want in the next world. After death we would have VR sex, sex robots, and easy sex with other physical people, because everyone would look perfect - like in "Heaven" - and this would be because the afterlife would be so technologically advanced.

Call me weird but I have thought about this maybe too much and I have no real drive to do anything.

Hook up with bottom left. Problem solved.

Nothing to do with sexism. It has all to do with faggots who can't take responsibility for their failures.

Good thing most women don't care too much about beauty.

it's totally unfair.
now GTFO, because we all are kissless virgins here, especially those claiming to have had gf's and sex.

It's not about being fair or not, it's all your fault if you dress like shit, smell bad, can't hold conversations, lack confidence or suck in bed.

It's not even about being good looking (although it sure does help) because there are plenty of average/bad looking guys that can still pull girls using their carisma or their style.

Stop blaming the world for your failures

the last male getting laid has presumably a low and mid tier gf. which is my situation right now

lotta a love for your gf I see

LOL