/chloe/

/chloe/

lol i love these threads bump

When the puberty doesnt make a good work

i fucking love these shops

Does she even have boobs?

more DK mode

what is this i dont even-

Why this stupid bitch wears high rise pants if she has no torso.

lol that kid is so disgusted

is this one shopped, or is she actually more jacked than me.

this kinda pants don´t make sense on anybody so i guess it just doesn´t matter anyway

the image that started 1000 memes

Did you know that she retired from Hollywood? So that sex tape must be coming out soon.

high heels make me wanna puke

shooped lemme tell you

I seriously can't tell which one of these are shoped and which ones are real.

those totally aren't on the other side of the shades.

feewww, thx user.

I need more of this guy

>imagine being pablo pasta

have you noticed
?

They're all real

kek the tattoo

shit is craking me up hard. probably just woke the roommate up

Saladass is that you?

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like damn Chloe Moretz you fuckin' fine all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face I would totally have sex with you when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe and just stand there time after time while she slowly slogs out of her car Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN CHLOE GRACE MORETZLOOKS LIKE THAT because theyre not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body Youve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there open her car door and revel in her statuesque for that is what she calls herself beauty the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months And then she calls for another door to open and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down but you sit there and endure because you're a fucking mexican kid You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this Just bear it Cringe your face and bear it

that fucking baby shoop

I think it's pointing out the blur coming out of the boots implying legs have been edited out

I miss the old /chlo/ threads from 3 - 4 years ago
Chloe was a god tier waifu when she was ~14
These meemees are pretty good though to be fair

yep thats just sad, shes was way better on the pedo bait era

I didnt notice :D

Kek

holy shit it's Hanma Yujiruff

i feel exactly the same way

Thanks, user.

Gimli's wife

no problem. show him this picture. he´ll understand

Needs moar gut for that extra special barrel look

I like this one, it's subtle

lmao

sry to sound like a newfag but please someone tell me these are fake

Could someone explain this meme to me?

She is hot as fuck.....EXCEPT in pictures that are photoshopped to make her ugly....I don't get it

yeah right

start posting the hot pics user if what u say is true

yeah, right.

disgusting hands/10

You have a very odd idea of what constitutes "hot as fuck."
She's always had an ugly pig face and puberty left her with a body built like a stack of bricks.

Boobs: total failure to launch.

bitch should be sent to /fa/ for a roasting

Hot as fuck, just has small tits

Posting rares

She looks like a dwarf strongman

can see her nipple piercings

you know this one is not photoshpped right?
and this is not cherry picking, your "good" ones are.

her body has no curves, no definition, nothing = thats why the frigerator meme exists....the fuck is wrong with u my man

you go to the appliance shop and pitch tents looking at freezers and refrigerators?

If you like to eat from the garbage it's your problem, you think she's "hot" because she a "celeb", you're basically reasoning like a 16 y.o. fan girl.

There are over 9000 chicks working at burger fliping joints that are way hotter than this piglet, yet no one gives a fuck about them.

Literally the only non photoshoped picture that is taken at a bad angle with a bad lens

Lenses matter and easily manipulate the way a body looks in pics

You shouldnt be this worked up over this.

ok

was it delicious? cuz u gobbled it down like a hungry fat fuck

Shocking, people find talent attractive, idiot.

looks arent everything

yet even in the bikini photo she like a refrigerator?

so all others celebs who are considered universally hot are photo lens distortion anomalies?

keep making excuses for that ex loli refrigerator

not talent, fame

>yet even in the bikini photo she like a refrigerator?

How the fuck does her bikini photo look like a fridge?

She has curves and and awesome frame and good proportions; just small tits

You faggots just hating because your man-tits are bigger than hers you obese fucks

then post some HOT pics

youre the photo expert here retard

go on post pics of chloe lookin hot by universal standards

someone is in love

Nope, she 100% has talent, and you're an idiot if you think otherwise.

There are people like Kardashian ETC

Chole isn't one of them, and will probably win an Oscar in the future for her acting.

Like, you have to at least realize that.

TALENT, wtf you must cream yourself to Meryl Streep then.

Typical fan girl mentality, pussyfication is real

>will probably win an Oscar in the future for her acting.