What is the most rarerest object you can find in ur room...

What is the most rarerest object you can find in ur room? I have this papyrus that i found middle of sahara and i estimate it could be at least 3000 years old (circa 1000 BC).

Myself. I am an object, and there is no one that shares my exact DNA sequence.

/thread

That's fake

3000 years ago it had a nose.

>3000 years old papyrus
>touching it with his bare hands

y tho

I have an relic from Imperial Japan under my bed

It's an old TOSHIBA laptop

I estimate it to be 2000 years old

>and i estimate
And that's why it could be some shit that fell off some tourist-vendors camel as well, dipshit

This is a carrier bag from a tourist gift shop...

nothing is identical to each other, not even two same brand of beer bottles because there is surely differences at atomic level.

/threading your own post. It's faggots like you that make me sick.

Then about 8 billion other humans and a fuckton of animals are excactly as rare as the rarest thing in your room.
Also:
>I am an object
yeah...nah

wow didn't your mom give pussy this morning or why u so mad?

I have some 100+ year old British coins my grandmother never spent for some reason over the decades. They're worth like €3 each, not that rare at all but whatever.

being this much of a pussy.

how did it smell?

5/10
made me reply

The rarest thing I can find in my apartment right now is my girlfriend not being a total cunt for once.

that looks freshly printed OP, the collors are WAY too vibrant to be that old. Or did I just get trolled?

>saying /thread to yourself
Your remark was not remotely funny, pleasy kill yourself.

The sphinx nose only fell off in the 1400's noob. That might be papyrus but it looks like tourist garbage

>most rarest

Retard alert

artifact / smoking / bait

awful

she did. but i don't need no pussy man...i need love...

So fuck you and your dumb as fuck estimations.
What expertise on the subject do you have anyway, you rancid swine

Well I guess it's the roll of aluminium foil with my signature on it.

OP here. I have another relic. Some sort of beer mug that i inherited from my grandpa. It's quite heavy.

>What is the most rarerest object you can find in ur room?

a turd

Wow cool

Do you estimate it to be a thousand years old, you dumb fuck?

>relic
As in
>Some shit my granpa bought at an overpriced souvenir shop

Hundred year old, one of a kind, solid gold pocket watch

A real life actual woman.

OP here This is some painting with massive frames from my grandpa. I don't like that painting tho. Frames are good looking!

They're in a safe, but the safe is in my room.

A German coin from 1942, very corroded, found in woods outside of my grandparents' home in Poland. You can make out a little eagle clinging onto a Swastika if you look close enuff.

Now that's some nice shit

But i bet a hundred bucks, that black lotus isn't real

i have a flip phone

I have a prison letter from GG allin plus some signed 7s and a tape he made of the aids brigade 7inch

both. just saw theres another one on the top left

Why does it say rathaus? Which idiot made that?

Moar Black lotus pics, plox

God, that experimental border Counterspell is making me drool

Kek. But sad. But kek

i have a genuine autograph of adolf hitler from 1978

Says he as he holds a lit cigarette within inches of this combustable material. OP should go to work with ISIS destroying pieces of ancient artifacts.

yeah im talking bullshit. Xcuse me

some more close up pics?

>like a virgin
>touched for the very first time

a few 1oz Krügerrand Coins, Gold isn't really are but its probably the most expensive thing in my room,
also for rarest probably that amber with a couple of really old bugs in it.

How's that rare? Those are manufactured by a company. The company said "we're going to make only three of those cards just to get more money from them" and people fell for it? I mean it's a piece of paper with some paint on it.

Hitler is still alive so it is worth nothing

Lemme finish game on MODO first.

I found a chunck of sedimentary fossil when i was digging out my fire pit, i think thats pretty crazy old

i live in munich i can send you, like 10 of those exact mini mugs

Impossible! Hitler died in April 75

>I have had my hands over many cumdumpsters
>I have had my hands over none Black Lotus

Yes, i am a virgin

OP here. This vase is handpainted. i don't know when it was painted but there are some text that i have no idea. I got it from grandpa.

An actual used-by-the-players baseball from a recent Columbus Clippers game

Not rare at all, but the most genuine real item I have is a 1943 Mosin Nagant with all original parts, still has the hammer n cycle stamp visible

you can tell from the cracks in the "glazing" that its not high quality, old yes, but rare, no.

The time i played magic i was a virgin, that's right. Aint not more and play no more but the nostalgia is nice.
Since has them in his safe, i would assume he doesn't play anymore either, but kept the ones with the highest worth.
But i think it would be too much thinking, to ask from a neandertal like you

Btw- calling someone a virgin, like it was a great accomplishment to have fucked a girl, let's you look like a pretty sad case

I have this fingerbox dated back to the 19th century. cool huh?

how much one cost?

That's very unlikely user.

The oils on your hand are extremely damaging to things like that you fucking tard

I used to collect razors.

I have one Gillette "Psycho" with the original key. They were used in asylums for the patients to shave. The guard had a key to open the razor and load or remove the blade.

I also have one from a company that was in competition with Gillette but eventually got bought out. Gillette began manufacturing their razors in the factory but didn't swap out the plating. So it's a Gillette razor with the competitions brand on it.

No pics cause I'm lazy

>How is any painting in the world rare?
>I mean it's just some canvas with oil-paint on it

>How is a sculpture rare?
>I mean it's just rock that someone tortured with some tools

These cards might be more "rare" than diamonds. You won't get any magic cards with top condition from 1991 anymore than there are left.
Diamonds on the other hand are made "rare" on purpose too, but there are shittons of it in africa

Here in Frankfurt you are thrown to death with those too. Especially the last weeks with the christmas marked around.

I have a human foot...and a human hand...
remarkably well preserved.
At least 50 years old.

It would be more interesting if they all were separately handpainted tho.

U really tryin to explain that to a cretin like this ?

Quite expensive?

That's true. But in the beginning those were intended to be played with. A handpainted card would look like shit after 10 games...

I would like the idea of 'some' special handpainted cards though.
Like...the one original card of every copy.

like 5-10€ a piece? most souvenir shops have them.
actually almost all of them do

Just...don't buy them here, where white people make them.
Buy them in china. I would assume there are shops with this stuff that make decent quality ones for 20-30 dollars. Since the chinese love this stuff but only a minority gets to really visit germanistan...

>some more close up pics?
Fresh pic related.

>How's that rare?
Just is. There are only:
2 BGS 10 Summer Balances
2 BGS 9.5 Summer Fastbonds
4 BGS 9.5 Summer Sol Rings
4 BGS 9 Summer Hurricanes

And there are similar test prints (full foil or not, left side/right side) but each is unique. When there's only one of something, that's pretty rare.

Also i would assume the one you posted isn't a miniature like

not even close to being the same that was posted, this is actual quality work and for a good stein thats a good price,
what the dude posted was a fuckin cheap souvenir trinket.

A fucking alexandrite like this one.

and quality is pretty much shit.

I have a Taiwanese Nintendo Famicom.

oldfag

Burn it.

my cock

thanks for the pics. more of the other ones?

Also
>When there's only one of something, that's pretty rare

I kind of have a rarer feeling to it, when there is only 2-5 of something.
I would assume there are less things out there, where are only 2-5 of it than one-of-a-kind-things.
Like and said

best i have

All i know is that chinese CAN make very high quality products.
That's why i said he should look for 20-30 dollar ones(maybe 50). Not the ones they send you for 5.

A walking stick that has a head shaped Like a birds head, I found it on a beach

>Since (You) has them in his safe, i would assume he doesn't play anymore either,
I still play, just not Vintage anymore. Mostly Modern, actually. Just started playing Legacy again, though.

because he uses a meme that is on here like every other month?
Could be a kid from last summer as well

i have a shoes box of tattoo stuff, machine and needles and what not. Rotary gat incase anyone cared

I have a maverick f1 floyd rose setup. I have never seen another.

>and i estimate it could be at least 3000 years old

fucking lost

Im one of those nostalgia fags that dislike a lot in the "new" magic.
But that's just my part...
I don't play WoW since burning crusade anymore either. It all just got worse with every expansion/edition.

What fucked me up most was, that after Kamigawa, legendarys weren't NEARLY as epic to have then it was before...

hookups deck with both top and bottom graphic.

the fuck is that

skate board

You...you get on the streets with that?

Nice.

yes that is 0,5 liter mug.

What material they use in cheap soveneurs?