Why are americans so fat and dumb?

why are americans so fat and dumb?

Be cuz they're dumb

they mixed their genes with the savages of the new world, thus lowering their average IQ

>overworked and underpaid, leading to high stress, high blood pressure, and poor sleeping habits
>limited or no access to preventative and routine healthcare
>over-saturation of sugar and sodium in most foods
>easier access to fast food than fresh
>depression brought about by these factors

Born and raised in the U S of A. It sucks for the most part, but I'm grateful not to be starving in Africa.

Why do Europeans have terrible teeth?

XD

I forgot:
>insurance industry finds any excuse to deny coverage, charge ridiculous money for piss-poor plans that cover almost nothing

Because our govts don't poison our water

You mean Mexicans, niggers and women.

Why is anyone so silly as to treat a population of 325,000,000+ as a monolith that can be easily summed up with a few overused insults and generalities?

I know that place. It's in Costa Rica

3 Americans because they are too fat
10 Costa Ricans because once you reach 10 of them they will begin killing each other and breaking shit.

and the reasons for stupid

>terrible education system brought down upon the people via the one's in charge to dumb-down the society and keep them non-rebellious

lol

this image is fake as the "I: in americans doesn't match the other I's on the sign

As a Coloradan who enjoys living in the most fit state in the country... I have no idea. But that pic made me laugh my sides directly into orbit. Thank you, kind OP

Your mom's fake cuz bathwater milk hamster

>coble stones
Looks Europoorish

Colorado is pretty baller

Kek. We all know amerifaggots don't work

I'd rather have terrible teeth and enough money to get them fixed then having chump change and being fat, plus having low iq's.

No whites do it's the niggers won't hold a fucking job.

And lead fluoride is mixed into all drinkable water supplies

that's cause flouride helps your teeth dip shit

>MC' Donald's...
>Mexicans actually work
>Niggers fuck your gf...
Kek, come up with something better Ameritard.
Or is your brain too full of fat to actually think?
Yall sweat gravy and bleed Mountain Dew while fucking your sisters, thus having ugly ass babies that live in trailer parks and stench of buttlight.

They usually self-identify as crabfags.

Tying to bait a thread before you google.. who's the fucking retard now?

Yes it is, but that sign is not there for sure. Have been there in November 2015.

Lol. That's some funny shit
Then how come I always see on social media and the news
>Many fat americans being unemployed so they riot for Gov. Checks?
Atleast the mexicans actually look for jobs.

The said thing, image the US test scores without all the fucking niggers, man we'd be just as high as the Asians.

And Fat

We all know niggers fuck your gf's while they're out with "friends".

You have no fucking clue, this is why the US is locking down it's boarders from dumbfucks like you. When the US and Russia take one and the others hand the world will be ours.

How when your Moms hogging all the mud?

You have the same mental capacity as a 10 yr old it seems or are just totally naive to geopolitics

tfw u only google the picture

stop posting dillian the hacker its to cringy

this shit is hilarious please keep posting user

Lol. Why are Canadians smarter than you dumb Americunt's?
And don't blame the niggers because it's your dumb ass country that brought them in and made them free.

>user presents sound, reasonable problems
>other user proceeds to don his aluminium foil fedora and spout off the latest reddit conspiracy theory

Where are you from? I bet some kind of muslim shithole it's ok you will all be dead soon.

Because unlike other civilized countries we don't have free healthcare and education.

you must be one of the few subhumans who call climate change global warming still....

Fucking sisters that sounds like us yupp... I don't know this other garbage you speak of.

Damn, you hit the nail on the head for why I'm fat. Used to have an outside job, now I sit at a desk all day.

because they feed the transgender food with lots of sugars/carbs, fat, artificial stuff, and such

that turnes them into balls of meat who stay home all day long, watching their retarded TV shows, wich turns them into mongoloids baisally.

You all should come to India, culturally rich and economically wealthiest country ever.

>The US single handedly funds the world
>The US single handedly invented the modern world
>Must be dumb
Right.

Typical Amerifag that has their head so far up their ass that they can't thank their neighbor's for the work they put in. Calling me a mexican would rather be a compliment than an insult, but sadly i am not. Yet you choose to stereotype because yall always find a scapegoat. But yes, do bring up Russia since yall seem to always kiss their ass. But just wait till Putin makes yall his bitch and all your worthless ugly babies start talking like russians. But do go on and kiss their ass, just like yall kiss every other country including my own(china) who yall are in debt. Fucking dumb americans. When will ya'll stop being so patriotic about a shithole yall live in and learn?...

>being a wagecuck

That's unamerican

It's not Americans that specifically are fat & dumb. If anything since the nation is so prosperous people thrive more their. Just like how There are fat, stupid, lazy shits all over the world. Especially since the millennials have everything made out for them now in this age. This is the reason I feel their are so many SJW out there. They feel the pressure being handed the world so they make up or blow stuff out of proportion so they can feel accomplished about something, but they don't have to become active. Why go feed kids in Africa when you can complain about the fake racism then real racism. They would rather defend the guy who is the criminal who was shot by a cop when provoked rather than the people who are treated badly by cops. It all raps back around to the fact that everything is force feed into them then they become desensitized. You can't tell the difference between the fat vs medically ill, SJW vs people who do care, racist vs people who brought problems on themselves.
>I blame 343i for ruining the Halo franchise.

Is that why you fatasses always like to go "mudding" reffering to eating a fat swine amerifag woman? How patriotic...

Why are amerifats so easy to upset

Whop can speak English? This has got to be bait. We talk to you fuckers all the time on the phone we order electronics from you all the time because your country treats is people like slaves and we can pay 15 chinks to 1 American. Huh? You should get in to working in trans pacific sales.

I can't wait for Trump to push the button, it will all be over soon. Hail the leader of the free world. Hail Trump Hail Trump!

close. europe has been guilt tripping everyone around them to be accepting and compassionate and blah blah, therefore everyone should jump on the cucktrain.
the milllenials didnt just wake up and be retarded, friend

2 typical Sup Forums users

I'm russian, we all look down on yall fat mongaloid cunts. Hell, just wait till Putin makes yall our bitches! All your little fat shit babies will be speaking our language. But since yall are so stuck up our asses we all laugh. If Putin says something about Nukes yall get on your knees and suck out dicks. Yall are some dumb bastards. Goodluck getting your country back! Cyka!

Enjoy your (You), but I really don't give a fuck what a troll thinks. Try hard much?

>threaten 'murica
>with nukes
laughable.

Nice b8

sage this bait

I have a higher education than all the people in your country combined.
And i don't work in sweatshops you uncultured swine.
I work at Real Estate and Have a Secondary degree as a Doctor, so goodluck trying to find a way to pay off your loans you fat americunt!

Hi there newfriend.

sage for baiting.

>
>Whop
Kek. Dumbass americunt can't spell!

Kek. That fat cunt on the right describes all americunts correctly.

I didn't say that. What I am saying is that they are the products of having enough or better yet more than enough. The movie Angry Birds sums up the USA the best way possible. The end result look of the majority of its people is the fruition of securing themselves. They have enough then they keep this ideal that they are successful & do great things. Then of course Europe being over run w/ these 3rd wave feminist. They spout help out people & be accepting. Which in honest isn't a bad thing, but if the other person show hostility & no sign of change then obviously fuck them. Keep its simple & plain. If they are going to try to suck me dry then put me down when I tried to help them when I don't even care what their background is fuck'em. This isn't a bad thing at all & this is the debate. The far left liberals of the world press. You need to accept them even when they are trying to kill you when you are accepting them & trying to help.

sure but that doesn't mean you should be drinking it. Do you swallow toothpaste?

sage for baiting thread.

Haha. You pussy get on your knees and hope we have some mercy and don't fuck yall over!

The actual americans are the ones bringing the average down all the poo loos and ching chongs are the highest iqs in america

USA debt to china = $1.25 trillion
China Debt to USA = $1.2 trillion
The debt we owe each other is almost a push

Its obamas fault

>"Don't blame the actual reason cuz then it will make my argument wrong and fallic"

You're country would have a significantly higher IQ without you in it.

Cause niggers get to vote.

Funny enough I see more dumb and fat eurofags than I do americans. That's just kansas I guess.

>You're

Your, insolence is quite boring.

Niggers.
America was fine before we let them off the leash.

>implying russian isn't an improvement over the trash we currently have

>implying the US having slightly more debt owed makes you superior

>implying you're country isn't selling off US debt by the truck load to Japan since you're country is equally economically shit

Wew lad

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - check out the pic

Thanks. Now you post an actual counter argument dumbass that's doesn't make it seem like you just rolled over and took it.

>spell check counter argument.

Your lack of grammar is indeed quite horrible.

Implying you don't know the diffference between *your and *you're

I know a couple of English majors irl. They aren't good for much of any other real subjects.

>Trolls order to live by is always thinking it would be better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody.

Damn man... Is the U.S's punctuation this horrible?...

Why are beaners so brown and lazy?

See

I bet it's Murican' pride

samefaging, shit trolling on Sup Forums.

Yeah we have to many leaders dumbing down our education system as well as other facets of life because they want to be like European countries. It's a curse.

Yeah I bet it was real easy going through education with all the help you're given