Slutty GF storythread

Slutty GF storythread

>How slutty was/is your girlfriend?

Recently finding out that my slightly chubby, innocent good-girl was a total slut in HS and College. Will post story

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=DPP&PC=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My girlfriend is a big titted brunette that could stand to loose a few pounds, but is a solid 6-7/10 otherwise. She's the goody two-shoes type and only said she had had 2 boyfriends before me. We've gotten into dirty talk lately and she's been saying some pretty shocking things. I got her drunk the last few nights and started asking her about stuff. I guess she's done DPP, Spit-roast, and bareback/multiple creampie stuff almost always when she was "passed out" also some MFF threesome stuff. What do you want to hear about?

Why they're not blacked?

go go go

bump for interest

my GF fucked 3 guys in one week without condoms, but i think thats as far as it goes

bump with stuff to keep me alive

she did get blacked. I'll do that one first

post a pic of her

Turboslut. Fucked 3 guys in one day no condoms

bump with tits

My gf in high school was super religious virgin and it was a challenge to get her to do anything sexual with me. Always gave the best head Tho. Found out years after we broke up a bunch of stuff about who she was sleeping with now and how she lost her virginity ect. She posts so many selfies and shit. Went back and found her innocent pics from the day before she got fucked and them all her selfies from after that night. Clear difference in her eyes. Ended up fucking like 6 people I know senior year.

Me and my GF are each other's first and we've been together three years. Recently she's gone to get pedicures with her sister, and when she comes back, she asks her sister for pics of her pedicure, and she jerks me off while holding her sister's feet pic in my face whilst talking dirty about me using her and her sister's feet, or just her sister's feet. Hot as fuck, I love her so much she's perfect.

that sounds incredible, ur a lucky fuck you know that?
anything else she do?

She grew up in the really rich part of a big midwest city and there were lots of rich, Carlton from fresh prince sort of niggers around. She dated one for a few months and then hooked up with another later. The first I guess was pretty small and couldn't really keep it up, but she's pretty aggressive in bed so she said she'd suck him and swallow his nigger sperm and then just finger herself.

The other sounds more interesting. She was an RA or something like it at school so she stayed later in the dorms later than most students. She told me she felt really alone and horny so she started making friends with the other RAs or left over people during break. She fucked like 3 or 4 guys that week by just going over to "hang out" at their dorms and getting drunk off of confiscated booze and getting barebacked then going home. she was on an IUD then but it was WAY passed the effective date so I guess when she was a few days late she freaked out because she had fucked some nigger athlete and some south american or mexican kid (she didn't even really know his name)

>makes me diamonds

mine lost her virginity to her best friends step father and has had multiple boyfriends befroe me. she refuses to tell me anything about them

I fucking know bro. We're both 20, so feels like young perfect love. She's bi so she goes on Omegle and masturbates with girls and records it for me so I can jerk off to it later.

Pic of her?

She's shown interesting a reverse cuckold type situation. One night she gave me a blow job while scrolling through Beach pictures of her friend. Then let me fuck her and had me call her by her friend's name.

got any pics?
I wish my gf did that.

Hot
moar

Here's one

shes not very attractive as shes,pretty old and I just met her this year.

I personally can't get over that shit and how disgusting

Lol so why you still with her?

never had one.

none of my waifus (past and present) is slutty

After this night, she started hanging out and inviting her friend over our house more. Nothing had happened yet but they plan on getting drunk next weekend here and my wife said she'll test the waters by touching her and stuff when she's drunk (I'll be in my office)

She also loves when I force her to lick my ass and suck my balls. Calls herself a cocks slut.

Please moar !

She fucked two guys before she met me, once each with condoms

when we were friends in the beginning of the relationship she was date raped by a guy.

She's not dependant on me and let's me mess around with other women while she'll remain loyal.

She took my virginity btw

shits in the past I guess. though I might leave her

>She also loves when I force her to lick my ass

Please show a pic of her. I think girls who lick guys asses are the filthiest. Quite a few people have said their girl's do that on here, but none show. Will you?

Lol really? I showed in another thread earlier annd the 2 guys weren't impressed. Takes time to fucking screenshot and save and post :/

Can i see all the vid ?

Won't show face but lemme get a pic from one of her gym days

Sorry bro but I don't want to share too much of her. I love her lots & she's perfect. I tried making a webm the other day but said file was too large.

OP story con't

So she ended up not being pregnant with a niglet, but never fucked another black guy (so she says).

The reason she did so many fucked up things was because of 2 brothers that were seniors at her college that lived together. She was a freshman and her and her friends ended up using the house as a party place to get shithoused. Her friend M (GF is K) and K used to get blackout drunk and share the guest bedroom there. She started to get suspicious when M's sister found them passed out together in bed with their pants off and soaking wet underwear. K started to pretend to pass out to see what was happening. They waited for a while then crept in and started undressing them gently. K told me that she didn't want them to be mad and she was kind of turned on so she let them use her while she pretended to be passed out. It obviously still turns her on because she talks about it more often than any other slut story. She said that the brothers fucked their passed out mouths and pussies, and seem pretty heavy on the switching back and forth between girls. She started to fake sleep more and said they came in and fucked both of them 3-4 times before she just started acting REALLY fucked up instead of asleep. Their school has a big pride/party week where you pretty much get fucked up 4-5 days in a row, so that week they started to get braver with her (even though her friend was only there 2-3 nights, K stayed every night and got fucked every night) and "after a few nights of trying to stretch me out" (her words) they rolled her drunk body on top of one brother and the other one came to fuck her from behind. She said she was excited for DP and was drunk and horny enough to let them use her, but after the first one slid into her pussy, the other one slid into her pussy too, instead of her ass

>cont

More!

just a part for me ;) skurt00 at hotmail com

Anyone wana chat on kik and share slutty ex stories?

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. Also curious to see the type of girl who'd be in to this, cuz it's kinda unimaginable to me to see a girl want to lick a guy's ass :p

Anyone enjoying or should I stop wasting my time?

Not really getting it and my bones died down. I'm heading to gif now.

Ffs lol, got an exam Friday, meant to be revising. Lol pic related put a brush up her ass without my girl asking then she took it out her ass, gave it a quick look then put it in her pussy.

1 or 2 months after we dated, she told me about being in a gangbang I guess you could say, MMFFMM. Amongst other stories through out the years like fucking a dad and titt fucking the son later that day. She worked being a pimp for some chixs/shemales. Anyways finally got the balls to make a threesome with her and my bro. Was not what I thought it would be but never the less it happened.

Sauce on that gif?

Here you go. Not much.

Fuck the story I want more pictures like this

:/ Not as helpful, would wanna see face

More screenshots with girls;)

No can do. And now it's deleted??

CONTINUE !!

Nice !

moar that is so good

Lmfao just watch it all and didn't realise she fingers her ass, then her pussy then licks her finger. Damn, and I love girls fingering their ass then licking their finger.

any feet pic of your gf?

please mail me

This is same girl, hot body. >inb4 nigger

please continue

You have more nude screenshots so we can see something except titties?

What u wanna see? Making these screenshots now btw

Also a lot of the bitches are prude. My gf says they're fine with showing tits, but when it comes to getting fully naked and masturbating, they skip.

Your gf has some nice feet, you are lucky user

Ask and you shall recieve

pic is related too.

So she tells me all this stuff when shes drunk (or even dirtier shit when I can get her to smoke with me) and admits she loved being used like a passed out fucktoy for two brothers. They only did a DPP on her twice, but they would often argue over who got to go first or who would get sloppy seconds (they came inside of her WAY too much for a girl who they didn't know was on the pill). This still turns her on and so now she likes to be stretched out as much as possible. Every few months I indulge her and start fucking her more often, and then transfer her to this HUGE dildo I bought for her (wasn't supposed to be a big one, but amazon lies) while she sucks me. In 3-4 days of this I can fuck her pussy with the dildo and she cums buckets. Once she gets to this point, She can fit one of those small pocket pussy toys in her, and I fuck it while it slides in and out of her pussy. She loves and gets off on pretending to cry and apologize for being such a slut when she was younger and taking so many cocks that she can fit 2 in there now. We both cum buckets, and she lets my cum drip from the toy into her gaping pussy.

Fucked up but hot once in a while

Pussy, ass, maybe some nice underwear. Pics of girls playing with themselves. Maybe with some toys

Ex gf was a filthy drug addict
Literally sucked dick in rehab for drugs after we split
Told me while hanging out after she got back and begged me every day to see me
She then stole booze from me
Told her she's a disgrace and to gtfo my life

Funny story she said she changed her # even though she didn't and used it as an excuse to not call her
FFW to recently
Best friend talks to her
She asks about me
Tell him to tell her "I want my virginity back"
She never talks to him again

We lol till we pee

not him but jesus

i thought my wife was out there, glad i stopped asking questions at a certain point

:P First feet pic she ever sent, thanks.

Story was good, post more for the other lurkers, it did its job.

Lol got one of girl in hot ass outfit but back then was using some shitty screen recorder and it comes off blurry at times. Pic related. Perhaps her hottest match, but shame the recording is shitty.

She isn't a total slut, only been with 2 guys before me, but she's done some freaky shit.
>financial burden
>tell her to get a second job
>instead she goes to fetlife and Reddit and sells pics to hornet delinquents
>makes bank off selling pics of her flashing her bra, arm pits, feet and socks
Not a cuck(if she fucked another dude I'd be out of that relationship in a second) but for some reason the knowledge all these fuckers were lusting after her/paying to see her not even fully nude made sex even kinkier. She only did that for a few months tho.

Is her name Margaret-Jean Lubomir????

Horney not hornet fuck

omg thats hot. id invite some friends just to fill her good if she was my gf

Shit like this makes me sad

>Horney

I think you should stop making up sex life stories, son.

So going back to her slutty days, she started to get a little chubby towards the end of her college days (mostly from going on the pill so she could let the brothers continue to use her) while her friend M is gorgeous. Like solid 10/10 unreal sort of good-looking. K and M still go to the brother's parties, but they are fewer and father between and usually less keger like. They still go over and get drunk and pass out when there are parties, and one night they use K and she is thrilled that they are both focusing on her (one in her mouth and one in pussy), still pretending to be passed out drunk. She hears them talking and the one in her mouth left and went over and fucked her friend until he came. The second he was done, the one fucking K immediately went to fuck her friend and K didn't get her cum. This hurt her self esteem a bit I think because a few months later at another get together, she REALLY layed on the over the top "I'm so drunk and it makes me so horny" kinda shit to compensate and make herself feel wanted. Problem was she really did get drunk enough to pass out and only remembers bits and pieces but thinks she got fucked by "at least a few" guys after the party died down. Her friend kind of hinted at somthing like this, because again she picked her up and carried her to her car and drove her home because she found her with her underwear around her ankles leaking cum (she told her friend that picked her up that it was just from some guy she liked, not a gangbang on a passed out slut

Quite slutty. Pic related

Have you seen the sex work market online? It's not that hard to believe.lol Any girl with a decent body can easily make a good bit within a three month timespan.

A few months after we got together she showed me her old tumblr. She hadnt posted anything in like a year but one of the last few posts was a video of her rubbing her pussy and moaning this guys name, jared, telling him to fuck her. Then a couple posts later was a clip of her getting fucked with the caption "Daddy fucking my ass while we watch the video of me being a cheating slut". You could hear that they really did have it playing. That pretty much blew my mind.

trying to. To me it'd be hotter if she initiated it, seems weird to me to set up myself

How much we talking?

My gf has a bit of a cuckqueen fetish and we often dirty talk while having sex about us having a threesome. This fantasies usually involve a generic girl, but recently i got her to fantasize about having her flatmate involved on it. We talked about her flatmate rimming and fingering my ass, riding me and me going balls deep and cumming in her ass, then my gf licking it clean. It turns her on so much

Who are the two girls getting fucked here?

My current gf fucks her bull about once every 2 or 3 weeks. 11 inch dick and she sends me snapchat vids during telling me how great he fucks her. Ama

More

Within those few months she made around $1000, it was like she was bringing in an extra 300 a month
She def could've made more if she would've done full on nude, and granted a few years ago the market wasn't quite as saturated. Now every chick under the sun is on there or becoming a camgirl

Do you realize this type of behaviour is beyond 'beta'

fuck sister like this, because it's not real incest if your skin doesn't touch

My GF constantly reads about MMF threesomes and says she'd like one but hasn't really made any serious movies in that direction. Slutty-wannabe.

I learned my now wife, after her high school days, had fucked her Burger King manager in the bathroom. 'not my proudest moment but just did it' I think she did it to get back at her ex.

I swear every time the song comes on "and I once got busy in a Burker King bathroom..." I laugh and ask her to sing the part.

post her feet pics plox

Proof

Is there source?

One time me and some fellow student anons gang fucked a woman who worked at our university. Would never know it when chatting to her but she was a huge slut. She left her job after it happened though kek

>> DPP

Why do we care that she did a Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)?

Sourece - bing.com/search?q=DPP&PC=

Kek he was fucking a fat cow

Thats fucking awesome.
I'm not a foot guy so that does nothing for me but wife used to do stuff of the same concept.

She would get tit,ass and pussy pics of her friend that I had a crush on. She would also let me watch her friend take a shower and get dressed and shit. Her friend liked the attention. She did many more things that most women won't do for their husbands.

drop some stories for us mate

reminds me of a girl named stacey i knew

The other guys story above about getting a blowjob while showing him beach pictures of I think her friends reminds me of one.

She would fuck me while showing me pictures of her hot teen daughter and the both of us would talk dirty about the daughter. It was hot.

PS remember teens can be 18 and 19.

man that is crazy hot

>She would fuck me while showing me pictures of her hot teen daughter

You lucky MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'd kill to be you!