What happens here?

what happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikFqrGFOKH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

celts pretending to be german

Pederasty and corruption of innocence.

Now that I think about it, there was this high profile case of a gay old tv presenter who got a young boyfriend and the kid killed him in NY by removing his cock and balls with a corkscrew.

Shit was fucked up, yo.

Cod and towels

MITTENS
I
T
T
E
N
S

My favorite cunt outside the US.

I have six friends over there in Lisbon, Caldas da Rainha, and Porto.

Great food, great women (though they're a bit cold), and great language.

Pic related, it's a photo of a monastery in Lisbon I took last August. Vasco da Gama prayed there before his expeditions.

natas

Do you know anywhere I can find those here in the states? I'm not on the east coast and we have no PT community, and the next best place is Nando's but their pasteis are shit.

nandos like you said. Or Portuguese resturant and or bakery. I guess make your own

Portugal seems like a really nice place, they mainly mind their own business. Have some friends from there, nice people.

They mind their own business but are surprisingly open to outsiders if you are respectful and show an interest in their language and culture.

I met the grandmother of a friend of mine and even she liked me just because I could introduce myself in Portuguese and carry basic conversation.

According to the Finns, natas e manteiga.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikFqrGFOKH0

I'm kinda worried. People used to ignore Portugal for the most part but a lot of people are coming here.

In my apartment complex I've got two new German neighbors and one French one.

They come to live here AND they're young.

I don't know what's happening, I live in the middle of nowhere up North.

You're being gentrified my dude.

The average young hipster kid only need an apartment, a bar or two with food nearby, and that's it. What you are seeing is the scouting party.

If they feel safe they'll start to tell their friends about your little area and soon your rent will go up like 200%.

>If they feel safe they'll start to tell their friends about your little area and soon your rent will go up like 200%.

It's already happening !But they plan on living here and effectively live here and have kids.

Why? Why leave a far richer country to come here?There's nothing going on here.

>There's nothing going on here.
Exactly.

It's the Suebi all over again. Isn't it bad enough that they ruined muh ancestry ?

Enjoy, You are about to be culturally enriched by the Eternal Kraut. It has been happening the same in the south of Spain since the beginning of democracy.

>Complain about Portugal
>Call us PIGS
>Mock us
>Move here young and assimilate on top of having tons of kids

I'm honestly confused.

Me neither.

Wall on the Pyrenees when ?