> 20
> African American
> Bored as shit
> Have some questions for racist people on here.

Thread continued.

1. Have you ever been in a friendship or a intimate relationship with a black person?

2. Why do you dislike people that look like me?

3. Is your racism something that you manifested on your own or was it just a common thing you grew up on in your household?

4. Not everyone in the world is racists. How do you got about making friends are you only friends with other racists or do you befriend people who aren't racist as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

whnt.com/2016/12/06/breaking-mannequin-challenge-leads-to-search-of-madison-county-home-arrests/
twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr but i've only been with two girls and they were black and hot as fuck

you brothers can have the white bitches, i'll take the superior ebony goddesses

plus there's just something inherently sexy about white boy/black girl relationships. I mean any interracial relationship is interesting but i think white boy/black girl is the best

so no i'm not racist against you or anyone like you, and most of those edgy little cunts that pretend to be on here are just venting their insecurities and frustration

they wouldn't act that way irl. they're pussies

bait

Tits with time stamp or GTFO.

Not bait at all should I take another picture?

I really want some answers to these questions.

Tits with time stamp and then answers. Your choice.

I'm a dude lmao

1. No because I live in a country with only like 15 black people
2. Nothing to do with your looks, more to do it personal experiences I've had with black people as well as seeing black people on TV or listening to their music
3. A mixture of something I manifested for myself and the common view of black people in my country
4, True, but finding people who dislike black people isn't hard, quite normal in this country.

I know what I said.

2. "Nothing to do with your looks, more to do it personal experiences"

Explain?

I have friends who are black. I'm not necessarily racist but I was uncomfortable working my crews in the hood. I am from the South, we have a saying that goes kinda like this. Doesn't matter if you are white or black you can still be a nigger and no one likes a nigger.

I'll bite

I'm racist

>1. Have you ever been in a friendship or a intimate relationship with a black person?
Several times. Black girls give the best blowjobs.

>2. Why do you dislike people that look like me?
I don't in particular. It is more about the tings some of your people do that bring your race down. Like this post.

>3. Is your racism something that you manifested on your own or was it just a common thing you grew up on in your household?
I grew up in South Carolina. In a black neighborhood. Back when I was a kid blacks weren't whiney cry babies that they are now today. Or thugs wanting to start a fight.

>4. Not everyone in the world is racists. How do you got about making friends are you only friends with other racists or do you befriend people who aren't racist as well?
You assume too much. I have black friends and some of them feel the same way I do. The dregs of their race are bringing them down with them. Btw don't feel special. I think the same of white trash, mexican trash, asian trash also.

>Doesn't matter if you are white or black you can still be a nigger and no one likes a nigger.
This.
Just so happens a disproportionate amount of niggers are black.
Doesn't matter though. If you're a nigger, I'm gonna call you a fucking nigger and tell you to go nig somewhere else.

I wouldn't say this post is bringing anyone down. If it were to bring someone down it would be me, thanks for replying.

1. Have you ever been in a friendship or a intimate relationship with a black person? I had been intimate with a black girl once before, her name was Mica and she was all about this white dick. Not sure why, I think she was just tired of the black dudes. But after she slept with me a few times she split.

2. Why do you dislike people that look like me? Like a black girl? I really don't myself, their all pink inside. I don't discriminate, I hate everybody equally.

3. Is your racism something that you manifested on your own or was it just a common thing you grew up on in your household? I was grown up with it in my household, but I later made my own decisions in life. There's a really big difference between black people and niggers. Just like there's a huge difference between white trash and white people. It's just the way it works, you just need to learn where that fine line is.

4. Not everyone in the world is racists. How do you got about making friends are you only friends with other racists or do you befriend people who aren't racist as well? As long as the person I befriend is cool then i'm good with them. If they are racist then that is their issue, as long as they don't involve me in it then it is what it is.

lol, I tried. :P

The best explanation for my viewpoint.

1. Never been more than acquaintance with black people. I find some quite funny tbh. But that's it. I'm not really hateful, but I'm not really interested in meeting black people (nor indians, or arabs).

2. Your hair, the way you move your body, the way you behave and talk loud. Lot of your people are overly presumptuous.

3. My family is a bit conservative, but they hate more shqiptarsm arabs and serbian people than black people. My brother is truly racist.

4. I befriend everybody that shares interests and truly is someone who wants me good. I hardly ever share black people interests. I befriend racists, but also near sjw people as far as they are friendly.

damnn the nigger cant even afford paper

The hair? Really? lmao

OP I'll answer your questions but answer my one question

>1. Have you ever been in a friendship or a intimate relationship with a black person?

first best friend was black, neither of us thought about our skin colors until his nigger friends started making jokes about us and he eventually became a nigger himself

I don't. I dislike Niggers who are White trash, just black.

>3. Is your racism something that you manifested on your own or was it just a common thing you grew up on in your household?

I'm prejudice, not racist. You are too.

>4. Not everyone in the world is racists. How do you got about making friends are you only friends with other racists or do you befriend people who aren't racist as well?

All my friends are imaginary.

HERES MY ONE QUESTION

Why do all niggers think they're African American? You're Black. Just Black.

Unless you were born ion Africa and then came to the usa, then ur African American.

>"African American"
Stopped reading there.

1. Yes a friendship
2. I don't, i just judge people by how they act. Example: Chimping out like those BLM retards,looting,killing,raping, "muh dick" etc makes you a fucking nigger. Act like a civilized, normal person and i dont care what color you are i will call you a friend. It's really simple.
3. you're not a racist if you call someone for what they are, i dont think my race is superior to anyone but i do think i am superior to the savages that act like savages.
4. I befriend everyone and anyone who acts like a civilized person and respects me i dont care about stupid labels.

Then you admit to my point.

Some people are just plain fucking trash.
And it's the trash that bring down everyone else with them.

Case:
Black man rubs you at gun point.
Now your viewpoint of black people is skewed

Black people don't understand because it was an event they had no control over.

But an overwhelming amount of blacks commit crimes.
More so than any other race.
Then we have riots for false martyrs where a black criminal was slain by cops.
During the riot we see black people destroy property of people who had nothing do to with any part of the event.
We even see assault and murder because of it.

We are supposed to accept the behavior because of the supposed actions of someone else.

It would be like me going over there kicking the shit out of your kid; and then you going to my neighbor's house and shooting him because your kid is crying.

>I got robbed by 3 niggers when I was 11 in Paris.
>Sister got robbed in Denmark when she was studying there by a nigger
>Last summer got in a fight with a nigger in Sweden because he wouldn't stop harrassing my girlfriend

I've had minimal contact with other races, but I have 3 bad experiences with niggers.

Those people were niggers, you might be a black guy, there's a difference, but overall I don't have a lot of positive things to say.

1) Yes, 2 friends I grew up with since preschool that came from loving and nurturing parents and were definitely raised right. Still keep in touch with one as he plays college football at a rival university.

2) had my phone and wallet stolen 3 times in high school, always used find my iPhone app and tracked it down to some hood queens.

One example that stands out

In US History one day, a group of 6 nogs would always sit in the back, hooting and hollering, raising hell, every day, ignoring the teachers. I sat next to my friend that went on to play college football. After 30 mins of the block party going on in the back of the classroom, my friends tells them "shut the fuck up, I'm trying to pay attention".

In unison, they all suck their teeth and say "sheeeeit man, why you trying to act so white?". As in, why are you pursuing your education and not drumming on the desk with your pencils, making beats to freestyle to, and acting like a dumb ignorant nigger? They treated him like he the one in the wrong for wanting to learn and pay attention. Like education and acting right is only for white people and that he should be acting like a thug and goofing off to be true to his racial identity.

4 of those nogs were featured in this video.
whnt.com/2016/12/06/breaking-mannequin-challenge-leads-to-search-of-madison-county-home-arrests/

On mobile, so grammar is shit, will continue below

I can't answer that since I don't speak for all black people but I did indeed come from africa. I grew up in Nairobi until I was six then moved here to California with my mother.

Hmmm, you know I'm a very kinesthesic person, but it doesn't mean that just because you're black you're the only kind of person that disgust me. Even white people sometimes disgust me. curly hair also repulse me and bad smell too (perfume, washing powder, hair smell, breath and so on).
Being white or black or rainbow doesn't mean shit

One of my closest friends is 50% african, that counts right?

I don't mind African Americans in general, but I automatically dislike all nigger/sandnigger immigrants who can't be bothered to learn the language of the country they live in, as my experience is that people who won't learn the language don't contribute much to society and are very difficult to deal with.

Developed on my own.

I usually don't discuss race and such with people i meet.

>Black man rubs you at gun point.

Will I get a happy ending if I tip...?

you seem fat, moobs or gtfo

Why are all legit, actual Africans, all bros?

Seriously, never met an African I didn't like. They hold your hand in public, high five a lot, have great smiles, and are really friendly.

I used to hold hands with an exchange student from the Congo. Nigga was awesome. He's probably dead by now since he went back and all.

1. Yes, couple friends whom are black but not niggers.
2. don't hate AAs based on looks, hate them based on the actions of the majority.
3. Imagine living in a community that was Worldstar Hip Hop and you can see why we hate niggers.
4. I'm friends with people who don't wish to waste away or be burdens to everyone around them.

Sorry to disappoint I'm not fat or a faggot

Just a skinny african

I have not encountered many black people in my life and line of work.
Highschool I was one of the "privileged" art students. So was this black guy, who was usually absent, and suspended occasionally for fighting and drug possession. Too stoned to do or say much when he was in class.
Spent 8 months after my AS degree in a shitty computer tech job, black guy there was loud, angry, and always complaining he didn't have enough money... while at this shitty job he bought a truck, motorcycle, and his gf cost him $300-$900 a month in cellphone bills (year 1996). I drove a beatup fairlane until I could afford something nice.
Years later at Boeing as an engineer (fuck main deck floors), black guy there spent his time insulting everyone, being obnoxious, and in general with several other mentally ill coworkers helping make a toxic workplace.
Doing my daily evening grocery run, a few times a year I get to witness these black teens taking selfies while running out of the store with armloads of clothing and food. WTF?
Given their subculture, and their violent statistics (98% blacks murdered are by blacks, etc), there is no rational reason to deliberately get involved with subhuman trash.

I'm not racist, but people call me one whenever I wonder why so many black people make stupid decisions and can't get their shit together. Personal experience has given me the impression that the black people who do get their shit together seem to be selfish cheating liars like 5x as frequently as other races.

Why is that? Has it always been that way?

1. not really, have known a couple in grade school

2. Don't hate the people as much as I hate all of the bs like today, blm, black history month. How all white people are grouped into white people when we are diverse as well. e.x. Irish Americans had a hard time in the U.S. to start with (not as bad as African Americans) but imo it's been long enough to blame history for any shortcomings or how large groups of blacks still call out racist whites as if they are slave owners. When the semi racist whites are stupid or childish enough to go from mild somewhat racist to full on lyncher when yelled at, about, blamed for being a non-existent problem.

3. Didn't really dislike black people until I started having to deal with more of them later in life and the current political climate. Also it's not for all it's just for the "typical nigger" and I hate the "typical" white hick just as much or the look at poor black me, I'm poor because life is set against me not because I'm lazy. Also have a brother in law that's black, i'm still 50/50 on him.

4. If your nice and we have shit in common I'll be your friend. If your not a special snowflake that gets mad at racists jokes chances your going to be a good friend and when I mean racists jokes I mean about any race or religion and if you can't take a joke about your own gtfo.

Are you one of the black folks that think only white folks can be racist? If so you are part of the reason I am more racist now than I was in highschool. What exactly do you mean by racist anyway, I think each race has their own strengths and deficientcies and some are overall better than others. I don't hate anybody based strictly from their looks but like most people I make assumptions about what kind of person an individual is based on the way the dress, act, and speak. Any color person can be a piece of shit and they are who I have a problem with them and people that think I have some mythical privilege and owe them something because I'm white.

Nigga shouldnt you be robbing chink stores by now? Show me your dick for BBC approval. Really nigger dont end like those subhuman amerifats. Get out and chimpout muh bro

1 More then a few
2 I don't but I think it's crazy to deny racial differences. Height, Size, and intelligence averages
3 My family is more on the racist but did everything to prevent that from happening to myself. I never considered myself prejudice until I saw how American Americans reacted to BLM
4 Yes but not intentionally. It's not like we bash niggers for fun.

Like what's the difference between a nigger and a large pizza. The large pizza can feed a family of four.
Or how do you get a nigger out of your family tree. Cut the rope.

> 20
> Caucasian
> Bored as shit
> Throwing my 2 cents in

1. Yes, I was somewhat friends with one of the few black kids at my school.

2. I don't dislike someone based solely on their skin, but their attitude towards others. I dislike assholes, and there isn't a bigger group of assholes than America blacks (esp ghetto). Highest violent crime rate, murder rate, unemployment, yet they think of themselves as victims. Them too strongly identify themselves with being black they self segregate themselves. They would rather sit in their government housing on welfare than go out, find a job, improve themselves, etc. Not saying that white people are any role models, rather Asians (Chinese esp) are the best because of their culture. Meanwhile, America blacks have a culture of crime (esp visible in their music) and victimhood. Can you imagine white people rioting if a white kid with a gun gets shot by a cop? No, because we aren't fucking niggers and use our brain.

tl;dr I'm not racist, I just don't like the American black culture of victimhood and crime (quite apnd oxymoron, no?).

I grew up white in Washington DC. We are supposed to learn from our experiences. My experiences have taught me to avoid blacks if possible. If impossible, never trust them and always be ready to defend yourself. I am not a racist.

I leave that type of stuff up to the "real niggas"

Nope, I believe everyone can be racist. I come from Nairobi, it's in Africa. You'd be surprised how many africans hate the black people that live here in the states.

Corny jokes

Do you feel this scared around any other race?

Post dick or gtfo.

Post your ass.

Sure the protests can and do get out of hand but they are raising awareness to a real issue.

Sorry you two I'm not a faggot

I believe it. I had a cultural music class in uni and we had to pick a country to do a presentation on. Every singe black kid said Africa..... one was even in full Africa garb. Shirt, necklace, sandals and all. The professor looked at them like they were retarded. I mean how could none of them realize Africa is a continent not a country!?

>Post this thread
>Not a faggot
Pick one and only one

Yes. Two. First one was a senior in HS, I was 25 and bought my first house. 2nd was an OKC milf.

I don't. Grew up in a diverse area, many friends of all races. Not all anons are assholes.

See #2.

Not friends with racists. At least not anything higher than 'acquaintance'. Sorry to burst your bubble, 90% of the fucks on Sup Forums are trolls and toss the words nigger and faggot around simply because they are online and there's no repercussions to using them.

Maybe a NASCAR race. But seriously, if you've ever lived amongst them you'd know I speak the truth. And ivory tower liberals preaching about equality need to check their privelege.

I live in a >95% white country.

1. Two of my flatmates are brown skinned. Both are half-white. They're both good friends of mine, awesome to be around.

2. Trust me, it's not because of skin colour. It's because of behaviour. And it's got more to do with culture than with genetics. I see how different my flatmates act when they're with their non-White friends. It's like they exchange 10 points of IQ for a 10 dB increase in speaking volume. They suddenly have less decency, less basic respect for others.

2b: When it comes to dark-skinned people who move to Europe:
They're not from around here. They do not belong here. Yet they come here and bring with them all of the shit they ran away from, then complain it's not the utopia they were promised. They do not contribute. They do not integrate. They didn't come here to run away from hunger or war, they came here to live in a country with better living standards than the shithole they came from.

2c: And when it comes to black culture in USA:
Blacks deride their own for "acting white". Being successful is a bad trait. Yet they complain about how it's so hard to be black "'cuz dem whiteys keep us down". Can't the blacks, as a race, grow up already? Sure, you've had it bad in the past, but it's time to take responsibility for the future. Or in the immortal words of Kendrick Lamar: "Shit don't change, unless you wash that ass, nigga"

3. My family are very kind, and I've never heard them talk badly about others because of different skin colour. While they're not racist, I think they're somewhat suspicious and wary of dark-skinned people.

My parents are smart. They taught me to not to believe in everything I'm told - that I should look at the facts, look at the statistics, and compare it with different viewpoints from people I trust and respect. That's why I have the opinions I have.

4. I try to not let my personal opinions get in the way my social life. It usually doesn't matter most of the time here.

What country?

I live in Oakland now, I grew up around black people all my life since I am from Africa.

The ones that live in the ghetto are simply brain dead. But I don't hate them cause I'm friends with some, just like I'm friends with blacks that have jobs, goals, morals.

The ghetto ones can be bigots though

I mean, physical conflict over one word. Give me a fucking break, it's just a word. You don't see white people doing shit like this when called cracker.
twitter.com/Lightskin_Z/status/820124948689784832

>ghetto ones can be bigots though
Have you ever been to DC? The overwhelming majority are 'ghetto'

No never have been to DC it really looks like a nice place though.

To be fair I only have seen pictures of like the white house and shit like that, I have no idea what the outskirts look like. Is their a lot of ghettos there like California? I literally have to be careful of what I wear around here.

for me OP its what media shows that brings your race down like music and movies. you know the likes of worldstar and shit niggers playing thug being gangster

Friends with several blacks, and mexicans. Slept with a black girl once, it was alright
It depends on how you dress and present yourself.
My family has fought for civil rights for generations and benefited nothing but to get turned down jobs because of the color of my skin whilst being called privileged. people treat whites however the fuck they want and it's never considered racist.
A few friends are racist, the majority are not. Its not something that's generally brought up. People don't give a fuck

1.about 60% of my friends are black(i'm from a bad area in south Florida)
2 i dont
3 not racist
4 if anything my friends are racist against white kids

Most of the city is not a nice place.
>Sursum Corda
>most of northeast dc
>anacostia
My aunt worked at the DC rape crisis center. Most of these people are subhuman scum. Not all, but most.

1. Yes
2. Majority of blacks are lazy, dumb, and prone to violence. You don't marry or start and raise families hardly ever.
3. I developed it during/after college.
4. I am friends with several blacks and non-racist whites. Racism doesn't define my personhood.

Have a question for you. Why is it when your ethnicity starts moving into white neighborhoods the crime goes up and real estate goes down?

Is this even a serious question

Its because we whites all get together at the white club and plan a little institutional racism just for the keks

Sure, had black friends pretty consistently from around 4th grade through now. Lost touch with most but that's mostly due to the fact that I move around quite a bit...lost contact with most friends regardless of race.

Never dated a black girl but I got a BJ from a few. Most that approached me when I was young werent my type, it wasn't until I was married that some very attractive ones approached me...too late I suppose.

It all stems from the way people that look like you have treated me. I don't like bullies and I don't like people getting in my face for no reason. I also despise the way you present yourself in the media, you glorify violence and disobedience but then complain when people call attention to this. You also cause a statistically higher amount of crime then you should and you play the victim when police react with a proportionate degree of violence. Maybe if you caused less crime you wouldn't be the victims of over policing...

Grew up in a solid blue state (CA) and had only a tiny amount of blacks living in my community. You were far more likely to run into a racist that targeted Latinos rather than Blacks. In fact, you'd often here somebody drone on about wetbacks and then snap at anyone that mentioned "blacks" let alone "niggers."

Didn't have a negative thought in my mind about black people until I moved to Manhattan. Then I was physically and verbally assaulted for having the audacity of being white or making eye contact with them on the subway.

I don't "screen" my friends, more than happy to chat with anyone.

Not the same guy but here's mine
>sister had her car stolen at gun point buy three nigger
>niggers on the street constantly asking where I'm from trying to stir shit up
>was mugged and got my phone stolen by a nigger when i was 14

AKA nigs being nigs. If you lived by any niggers you'd know this all too well.

However, black people are amazing people. All they want to do is work and live like a comfortable life. My girlfriend at the moment it's black, and I'm seriously thinking about tying the knot.

Again to reiterate, love black people, but I hate niggers.

Honestly. I hate most black people because they make me look like a fucking retard. They do stupid fucking shit and people assume I'm the same same way. Thanks other coons. You've fucked me for life.

1. She was Egyptian, does that count?
2. I don't
3. Less racist than my parents, but still biased towards my own tribe
4. Everyone is a little racist in that one never really knows the struggles of someone from a different group. My friends generally try not to be racist, but again, their reference frame can be an issue

Yes. I have had long term black friends, played in bands with, and dated black girls.

I don't, I dislike the culture of willful ignorance and violent tendencies. It just so happens to be mostly black people that make up that culture.

My "racism" is the result of observations, statistics, and life decisions that were forced on me by a culture that swept in and destroyed the community I grew up in. "Racism" is what the liberals keep calling me because I hold the opinion that black people are capable of better than this and choose not to.

I have no problems making friends with literally any group. I'm unique like that though. I've worked jobs that required me to go into worst inner city section 8 shitholes and the most expansive mansions. My facebook group is indicative of a diverse, politcally and demographically, friend base. I have only unfollowed one person, who is my dad. Not because he is racist (he is not), but because I have no tolerance for extremism on any side of our current political system.

I have black friends. But i hate niggers. There's a big difference. I live in memphis where MLK was assassinated. The racism is fucking crazy around here. My younger brother was murdered by some dumb nigger for talking to a black girl.

Not racist. Just doing what needs to be done.

1) no

2) your race is known for dindu nuffin ism. no matter what crime you commit its never your fault. not to mention you're all selfish, loud, arrogant, retards

3) all my own

4) I don't openly display racism, but if my friends hang out with a nigger I suddenly can't join them
I also have racist friends too

Was raped by a black dude. Not afraid or black guys, but the thought of touching/anything else makes my stomach turn

I like you, anonymous African American guy. I agree with most statements here. It's the few that ruin the images of most cultures. We don't have large proportions of other cultures to interact with, i.e. There's really no Asians, Indians, or Arabs where I grew up. But I do interact with Black people frequently. Most are normal friendly people. But it's like being a customer, are you going to focus on every interaction that went well, or are you gonna focus and get mad as hell at the sales person who refused your coupon, messed your order up, never refilled drinks, and overall shitty service? That's why most of those surveys and comment cards at businesses are negative. People are more likely to focus on the negative and act on that. I don't discriminate on who I dislike, I hate assholes. That being said women are the worst drivers on the planet, the only thing worse is an Asian woman driver, source lived in HI for a couple years.

I'm sorry to hear that rape is something no one should go through.

You know all blacks are gay.

That is why they pretend to get all the white wemens

this.

people can be people, or they can be niggers. it's all about choice.

>719182816

1 Longest relationship with a nigress. Shes fire and awesome
2 Idgaf how you look, appearance is hardly why anyones racists.
3 meeting niggers that are ghetto and rude af all my life slowly turned me racist. Live in so cal.
4. Have few african friends, other friends are as racist as me. Hate niggers but black ppl are okay 2/10 when they are loudass attention seekers

this

not every nigger is black and not every black is a nigger

edgy

1. Two before in middle school, one chick was only black the other was mixed. Both adorable

2.I never said that, you seem pretty normal to me

3.I'm jokingly racist if thats even a thing, ill laugh when someone else calls me a cracker and I always just say nigga to my friends but I can tell you its it's definitely a family thing. My dad was racist as fuck so as a kid you wanna impress your parents with taking on their "passions" per day but after awhile I realized its just a hive mind type thing that hasnt died because of the grandparents and parents of today. Mind you, if I have a kid I don't want them to be with anyone thats not white, reason being is I like the features of my race and just want to keep it that way. Sorry?

4.I have lots of different types of friends that generally just dont care, black, asian, indian and we just fuck with each other all the time for humor.

>tried my best OP

1. Friendships, of course. I haven't ever been intimate with a black woman, however.

2. I don't. My half-brother that I grew up with is black. That being said, I grew up in a household that was racially diverse. I am white.

3. Not racist, but I feel like systematic racism is in place around the world & it influences the weak minded.

4. I stay clear of racially biased people or people with prejudice, but I often find myself making offensive and racist jokes. Not only towards black people, but all ethnic backgrounds and people. It's all lighthearted and I don't mean a word of it.

Interesting, i'm north african, why do you dislike me?
I love learning about racists to be honest, it's just interesting to see the other side.
Also what country do you live ?