mate

...well?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12124886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can print some money and buy a whole lotta bait with it

how can you have a brain...
but not use it?

Have you ever heard of inflation you uneducated shit biscuit?

Because Versailles

Anybody asking this questions doesn't deserve to be on planet Earth any more.

Go kys, literally.

When 90% of the budget is spent on useless military hardware and tax breaks for millionaires, what would you expect?

i don't know, it really doesn't make any sense

I could explain but it would probably be wasted effort.

No, maybe if we printed money for school I would have learned something about it.

Check...

MATE.

False question. Every dollar printed makes inflation worse, so the money already being spent by private Charities to feed the hungry, and the ridiculously inflated amount the state spends on public education, is worth less every time the government keeps printing money.

>doesnt understand how value works
>believes education is the responsibility of the state
>believes that the homeless arent simply leeches on a society that would be better off with out them
Liberal thought process

You don't understand money do you

>No
Case Closed

You are a horrible human being, dont ever ask for help incase you are unlucky to become homeless.

>You are a horrible human being
Is that your argument?
>dont ever ask for help incase you are unlucky to become homeless
Been homeless when i subscribed to the liberal mindset.
Broke out of it and now i own two houses.

Liberalism nearly destroyed my life.

ask the bank of england. they literally print money that's not even there, loan it to the banks for a rate of interest, and they in turn loan it to the people for even more interest, and it all comes back to them. ponzi schemes. these things are real and they're being used to for the interest of the rich. i know this post is bait, but you actually kind of hit on something in a retarded little way.

Not him. Every decent human being should help less fortunate. But letting state do that, is terrible, terrible idea. State wont "help the poor". It will force others to help them while taking fat payment for that coercion. I dont think end justify means.

kek @ that picture
What it doesnt tell you is there is that everyone got their own medicine and the faggot on the ground was stupid enough to not only lose his medicine but now put himself in a situation where he NEEDS it.
And now the faggot in the middle is demanding YOUR medicine to fix up the idiots fuck up.
And the best part is, the faggot in the middle could give the guy on the ground HIS medicine, but instead asks for YOURS, and tells you that its fucked up that you dont.

That's the liberal mindset in a nutshell.

It'll devalue the currency you fucking idiot

strawpoll.me/12124886 vote cats

>You are a horrible human being
And that's a bad thing because.......?

Because you're a nigger and can't understand anything anyway.

>never have enough to educate our kids

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? There are schools everywhere and we are the most educated society in fucking history. shut the fuck up

>never have enough to feed the homeless

there are shelters and free kitchens all over the place. anyone living outside under a bridge is doing so by choice at this point. the fact that these people exist is just a natural side effect of civilization. 320 million people all operating under the same societal system. there's going to be at least some percentage that just can't get on board and won't be able to operate in society. have pity on them all you want, but move on.

90%?
Learn Wikipedia

That's not how the economy works. You can't just make more money. You would rather be decreasing the value of the dollar which would mean less people could afford education and more people would be homeless.