Amateur Epic Cumshot Thread

Amateur Epic Cumshot Thread
Girlfriend / Wife / Ex

hey fags...have some fun if you want - I've been fucking with this gril for a few days... bm her into changing her kik profile and she has to answer every question honestly....

have fun! kik: 440317202

Where did she get those cool sunglasses?

I envy guys who can shoot ropes of creamy jizz.

The best I can muster is a shitty trickle.

She only answer or she can give pictures too ?

Cumming on her sweet mouth

1 - hydrate. you won't believe how much hydration matters here. 2L of water per day, minimum. And not coke, or coffee, or other shit. you can drink it, but it doesn't replace the 2 L of water you need.
2- don't fap. seriously, build up some pressure in the boiler, so to speak. reduce your fapping, hydrate, and you'll get your explosive force back.

plus edging actually also helps for me

nice work Op

Ever tried any enhancers like CumPlus?

My wife insists on jerking me off every morning in the shower. I wish she would stop.

I looked it up and couldn't anywhere to buy it in America...

Braces and cum are such a hot combo

More!

You fucking homo

Theres also a "God tier cum" recipe you can use. I do and IT WORKS!

Whats that?

What is it? The one with soy lecithin? Can you use sunflower lecithin instead?

Rarely does that work for people - I've tried it and various other mixtures, and all it did was maybe create more precum, but that was it - Even well hydrated and diet, plus waiting plenty of time between ejaculating, it didn't make any difference.

It does for some, apparently...

holy shit more

What's the deal? More info

More like this.

What works for me is just taking a shitload of time when working the cock, if we spend 2hours of playing with eachother there will be a lot more cum, worth to note that it will be a bit more liquid that usual thou, and also important to hit a high of hornyness/arousal when climaxing

I don't really shoot at all - my dick jizzes like a leaky faucet. It doesn't really matter, since I finish inside. I've given a few facials but I'm not a fan. If I'm already in a pussy, why would I want to lose that just to finish in my hand?

How did you get your cum to be so thick and rectangular? Mine always flows and is liquidy, I like how blockish yours is it gets such good coverage.

read the tips given here in this thread
i drink a lot of water and i like to do some edging

I know
isagoodmovie

So if I drink lots of water it will help? When I edge I normally only get one edge, but you managed to do 4 edges of each of her eyes, it's amazing, I'm jealous bro.

Not same person, But being well hydrated can help in lots of ways. But yes, it will help with ejaculation - It won't be as thick and goopy, It will be more watery and have slightly more volume, and since it isn't as thick - it should come out better / faster.

Can confirm, hydration is the most important thing followed by not fapping. Also, I've noticed if I excersise the same day I tend to shoot bigger loads.

>Also, I've noticed if I excersise the same day I tend to shoot bigger loads.

ye same! whats up with that! Its also harder to get off but the orgasm is so much better

>if I excersise the same day I tend to shoot bigger loads.
Exercise increases Testosterone levels -> bigger load

I wouldn't be surprised if excersise led to increased testosterone production resulting in more cum.

Forgot to add this is me with only 2 days no fap but well hydrated.

That's not even a big load though, especially for 2 days of no fap.

are you SURE exercise increases testosterone?

and what's the best kind of exercise? cardio or lifting. pick one and only one please.

I feel like I want to strike most of these women, because they're ugly.

Also some appear under the legal age. Mods notified.

My loads are 10-times that size, with much more force. You likely have a weak prostate.

Yes I'm sure. Lifting (squats).

>Also some appear under the legal age.

Read this and came into the thread.

Was disappointed.

wat's it looking at the camera like that for. like wat do you want bitch.

prove it with medical evidence. I feel like you're just telling a gypsy tale.

now you're involved.

When did Sup Forums become a peer reviewed medical journal? Eat dick.

>It does for some, apparently...
There are people who have a vested interest in you believing this.
It's the easiest thing in the world to get someone to believe something that he desperately wants to believe.
You can still buy the "miracle cancer cure" Laetril; even though its promoters have been jailed and fined these quacks are still in business selling false hope to the hopeless.
Some even claim it's being suppressed by Big Pharma. Don't you think that Big Pharma would try to buy up a cancer cure to sell? Get rid of all those expensive labs and staff?
Same with most supplements. If your knowledge of any preparation comes from word-of-mouth it's probably a scam.

Damn, tough crowd here. I'll try and do better next time.

you're just spewing lies, semen and feces out of your mouth.

leave the thread.

meh don't post vids of your cock if it's small.

i'm sure as a person you're quite nice and fun. no offense intended.

Do you even lift Sup Forumsro?

I said leave the thread.

I've posted every pict so far. Contribute or leave.

Being this new

Shop the dick out and you've got Raiden's daughter.

More

wondering if endorphins have anything to do with it. Can also shoot bigger loads on days when I've exercised

These are great. Have any other pics of her? Even non-nude?

This one's a doozy