So russia apparently manipulated US elections so Trump leaves NATO and Putin can reestablish SSSR...

So russia apparently manipulated US elections so Trump leaves NATO and Putin can reestablish SSSR. What are we going to do, fellow eurofags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAznN8ehzjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roll a blunt

Check

EU fag here.
Fuck you Americans. Fuck NATO and fuck the EU.
the Russia s won't do shit to us why would they.

Say that to Ukraine

Ever see that 1985 movie, Red Dawn.... yeah that's Europe now

One more think fuck Turkey can't believe the Americans and the EU are friends with them.
They are basically cancer
Fuck .ukraine. They aren't in the EU.
Should I give examples o the Americans invading the middle East?

sure kid

Keep saying that. When Putin and his right wing buddies come rolling in, no more autismbux for you.

Typical american faggot that hates Russians .
Read you fake news.
Russia could attack at any money with there new missiles. Here fake news. Are you scared? You should be

USA = military bases all around the planet
Russia = 2 military bases

yeah, I'm shaking

Admitting that US policy affects Europe

Trump's not going to president for more than a week. They will be trying to impeach him almost immediately, first attempt will probably be using the Emoluments Clause, if that doesn't work it'll be something else. And the Repubs will likely go after him using the 25th amendment. With both sides gunning for him, he'll be the shortest lasting president ever.

I for one, welcome Putin. I hate my country (Norway) for sucking america's ass. I want out of NATO. Besides, english is a shit language. I want russian in the school.

Shop believing ridiculous conspiracy theories and pull the brown cock out of your ass.

>apparently

Yes apparently. Confirmed by multiple intelligence agencies, and last summer's polling. Remember all of those polls showed Hillary ahead by a large margin. Not just one poll either, but all of the credible ones said the same thing. This was because they were not taking into account that the election was going to be hacked, causing it to swing Trump's way.

aww. a butthurt millennial.
who would of thought you'd find one here.

That's not why the polls were wrong, They adjusted their sampling.

sure kid. suck some more cock.

they were polls

be glad the muslims will soon be eradicated

>They adjusted their sampling.
That would explain one or maybe a few of them, but all of them? Nope. I see it is solid proof of foreign operatives manipulating our democracy. Hillary technically won, and yet Trump somehow was declared the winner.

>putin
>right wing
>being this retarded

Don't believe the left wing propsganda. It's their latest attempt to delegitmize Trump.

The used the 2010 voter registration numbers to calculate their samples rather than the 2015 numbers like they should have. Podesta even talked about that in his emails, and I think that they did it for so long, that even they started to believe their own bullshit.

Sure that CIA is already planning to kill him

he sure fooled the uneducated in the US, but the rest of us saw right through his bs from the start.

East Crimea voted to join the Russians. We're arming neo nazis to fight them

hi Ivan! how is it going in that shithole of a country?
>protip
>Russia is not a European country

probably not.
impeachment after he fills at least some cabinet positions...
they need only about 20 republican congressmen to vote against him to initiate the process...

Are you a retard Ivan.
I said I was from the EU.
Pro tip I never said that Russia is in the EU.

east crimea? jesus. you russian trolls are really completely retarded, only pasting prepared texts and fuckin up even that...

>I said I was from the EU

I'm sorry for you...

You don't have to be in on the left side of the EU.

you are either retard, Ivan, or both.

You are either. American cock sucker or a Turk

you sound like a junker troll.. how much does the EU pay you?

You should first focus on cleaning up your own country is what

Wow, you're all so clever that you all forgot to vote.

Some smarts you turned out to be.

now putin can make america go away. america uses over half of the world's natural resources, yet only has very small portion of population of world.

Sounds like you eurocuks are going to get hemmed up like Chinese finger cuffs by the sand nigs and the neo-commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAznN8ehzjQ

Thanks to the Americans everything is made in CHINA

thats a rello

better ruskis then muslims

hahaha
Europe without U.S. in NATO would be Russia West, with more muslims

Why does everyone think that Russia would attack the EU. It would fuck up the world. You can't make money when nukes fall on the ground

a tiny snippet that originally belonged to russia that a ukranian stole for his home country (khrushchev was ukranian)? also there was a referendum. also the entirety of ukraine was originally part of russia before westerners came and ripped the country apart with political treachery.

Yeah to be honest I cant really see how the fuck Trump managed to won considering Hillary had the advantage on the public vote (even not taking into consideration all the cringe inducing irrelevant fucking "celebrities" who would have surely influenced their fanbases's vote). Not saying I'd rather have that hypocritical crooked cunt up on the podium but it seems really weird how he managed to defeat all odds

You shall beg for help from the 5th most powerful military in the word.
The British army can deploy 80,000 men with in 48 hours.

>defeat
defy* fuck me

Do they come with their necessary teapots or do we have to source them ourselves?

Fall under the mighty boot of the new ussr of a

In fact they do. All British come fitted with tea making facilities as standard. Not a joke look it up.

Lets switch topic shall we? Do yall niggas like snorting shit? I mean as in litteral piles of fucking shit that come from your smelly asshole. It gets you a mild thc high and I think its a cheap alternative to weed. Make sure to shit in your school bag so you can snort shit even when you are in class.

Tanks

1. Russia didn't hack shit.

2. No one hacked the "election", someone or a collective of people, hacked emails of Hillary Clinton, Podesta, and others.

3. Hillary got hacked because she decided to avoid security measures, Podesta was literally retarded and had P@ssw0rd as a email pass or whatever.

4. People that neglect proper cyber security measures shouldn't be president.

5. Hillary broke numerous federal crimes and tampered with evidence.

But lets pretend russia was behind the leaks.

I'm pretty sure Russia just wants its place as a Super Power. It's a huge land mass, with roughly 150 million, that is being fucked by US sanctions. Russia isn't a threat to the United States and being on good terms with Russia is in our best interest. I would rather be allied with Russia than with any part of the EU. The EU is crashing and burning, and liberal agenda is behind it.
7. The Democrats are so embarrassed by how they fucked up by selecting a Candidate with probably some of the most baggage in our current pool of politicians.

Trump is going to do just fine, i honestly believe he is going to get some shit done. He is more liberal than most other republicans, and he isn't really even a republican. He has a history of being a scum bag, but it goes with his position. Almost every billionaire has skeletons, including the Clintons.

Everything will be okay, women arn't losing rights, blacks arn't going to become slaves, we won't have conversion camps. I don't know where all of that came from, but please use your head when reading any news about the political world.

Not sure if the Russian troops would agree pausing battles midway for the daily afternoon tea break

1. But they did. CIA and MI6 is much more credible than some random user.
2. Again, CIA says otherwise. They did hack the election in a way which clearly benefited Trump.
3. Nope.
4. They were hacked regardless.
5. No evidence whatsoever.

Dear other countries,
If you had a plan to save the US from dictatorship and prevent a tyrant from getting a hold of the military, now would be an opportune time to do that.

>1. But they did. CIA and MI6 is much more credible than some random user.
they went back and forth on it for weeks, they dont fucken know. no one will directly say the russian government is behind it. they just say "it was the russians" Find me a video of a any member of the CIA saying "it was the russian government" they just give some vague "russians" response.

>2. Again, CIA says otherwise. They did hack the election in a way which clearly benefited Trump.

They didn't hack the "election" the people who did hack, hacked the emails of Clinton/Podesta which directly benefited trump
>3. Nope.

Clinton could have avoided this by not using her own email server, and podesta could have used proper email security.

There is no Rebuttal to that, "Nope" doesn't mean anything you retard.

>4. They were hacked regardless.

Yes, Hillary Clintons/Podesta's email was hacked. As i said above.

5. No evidence whatsoever.

The "no one talks, and everyone walks" technique is flawless for this. As long as she doesn't say "i did it" it means shes innocent? Bill never admitted to getting a BJ in the white house, and he wont admit to to this day. The cum stain on her dress didn't even trigger honesty. I guess he never got head in the white house though.

The logic that if someone doesn't admit to it, than they are innocent is fucking retarded. I hope the sand niggers rape the EU, thank Merkel for me.

Can confirm, the right wingers in the US are now very pro-Russia. If it was two years ago they would trash on Russia a lot. We're fucked.

Are you retarded? The only reason Russia did shit to Ukraine was because Crimea voted to join Russia. Russia has no reason to do anything to the rest of Europe.

Do you people ever shutup?

You can confirm my dick. Half of Trump's cabinet is anti-Russia.