/bb/ Big Brother 18

past thread: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household): Bridgette
Roadkill: Frank
Veto: Bridgette

HoH Nominations: Paul/Tiff
Roadkill Nomination: Bronte

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10732587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats wrong with his face?

At what age did you realize "trash tv", game shows, live events and sports fit television as a "medium" the best, and TV dramas and script series in general are garbage?

tranny twists are the best thing to happen to bb ever

Last season was so good, my only complaint is Steve wasn't as autistic as Ian in a funny way. Steve was just autistic and it was sad, I wish Austin won.

People actually watch this shit?

meant for

In the Swedish (YES) version of BB, we one year had a tranny
She was from South America and had done all the surgery and no one in the house knew about "her"

in the clip in the episode he said
>well day's a slut
verbatim

a tranny won bb uk in early

was it hot?

I can't tell which of the cat ladies favourites I hate more, Donny or Elissa Slater

The episode did not have all of Day's blow up and her using slut as a huge thing he said to oppress her. Nor did the show have Day talking about beating up Oddrey when she went after zimermn

you cant even do trannys right

will jiz ever return?

oh shit

that titty is sitting right

oh shit devin just broke in the house and he's asking people whether black lives matter or all lives matter

Bomb Squad Lives Matters

Time for Frank to start winning some hohs

Am I the only girl here?

fuck that bitch she just likes Nicole

Victor got Natalie so buttflustered that she rebounded with James to get revenge

I'm not sure

>Tue 2:53 PM BBT Tiffany campaigning to Paulie on BY couches. "Whatever you guys want, I'll do. Just keep me please."

would you take her up on that offer? explain in graphic detail exactly what you would make her do

If there was a comp where a few house guests could win and see a movie and it was the new ghostbusters, would they enjoy it?

Walk out the front door.

The spy girls and Day would.

Am I one of the only two girls here?

theres at least 3 of us

A girl's alliance! Blow up their game!

how many times do i have to say this? the majority of posters here are girls
this was confirmed last year

respond to this post with boy or girl depending on what you are

I love triggering them

Male

boy

m

um are you asking what I identify as?

It's that time again

strawpoll.me/10732587

I feel like shit is either going to explode soon or just be shit the rest of the season.

It all depends on how successful Frank is next week.

There is a threat that the season's most valuable houseguest (Frank and Tiffany) could go out back to back. The quality of the entire season rests on Frank and Bridgette's shoulders.

If Frank has it his way, this will be one of the best seasons ever. If not, it'll be the worst.

it's simply delayed because of team safety and the increased total number of players due to adding 4 vets on top

I don't get why no one wants to make a name for themselves by standing up to Frank. Brit stood up to Brenden. Better to be a legend then forgotten. Especially when you have such a grand stage.

Isn't it kind of ridiculous that they are getting rid of Tiff just because she was paranoid?

Tiff is a psycho bitch. Good riddance!

Stand up to him how? By not voting to evict Tiffany?

I like Frank though. I'm 100% /Frank/

look at the state of the game
with so many people, you don't play or plan a strategy
you sit by and wait until the herd targets one of the weak
it's an easy free eviction that leaves no blood afterwards
tiff became that weak creature by the way she isolated herself

the real problem here is that we are in this state and that we are in it for so long
the primary reason for this to me seems to be that the amount of players is so large currently

if they put in 6 or 8 from the start, we would see lots of strategy play from the first week
just to prove that it's not early game but the amount of people present in the early game

By saying it to his face and using him to get further in the house.

LONDON

Natalie is most likely to be a tranny, right?

its a Day and Michelle don't leave the room episode

nah, Z for sure

I don't understand why one of the bottom feeders doesn't try to save Tiffany. I know the 8-pack is concerned with tipping him off of their plan to evict him next week, but if I'm, say, Natalie, I gain a lot from having a few weeks of Frank versus Da'Vonne and Tiffany.

Why is bridgette so cute bros?

BB is such a bully this year, i hope he gets fired

Does Frank want to fuck Bridgette? No one would willing want to talk about this stuff otherwise, and he is agreeing with everything.

Frank relationship with Bridgette is like a big bro/lil sister thing. And it's also kind of a big bro has wincest with lil sister kinda thing.

Does the house know Tiff is sister of v?

What if Zingbot started sexually harassing the house mates and making racially insensitive zings?

>day wants to be HOH
would be most boring HOH in all of history
>Paulie thinks he's big shit talking about throwing comp to get frank out
You're just a guido faggot that knows that the whole house couldn't get him out if they wanted so youre doing this pushy shit

>James talking about The Amazing Race behind the scenes
>Cut to Nicole talking about Big Brother behind the scenes

LMAO

> Da'Vonne, you should be glad you didn't get cast for Survivor
> It would have been awkward when you reached the auction and you were up for sale! ZZZZZZZINIGGER!

>DAYVONNE, DO YOU LIVE IN A NEST?
>BECAUSE THATS WHERE THE TITS SIT

>ZING!
>slaps her ass as he ZING!

keep me company by letting me read you guys discussing big brother things in depth

BIIIIIIIIGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

>3 (three) girls

4:22 PM Tiffany says she's 65% sure she's staying. Day: "That's a low percentage."

So what do the alliances look like?
Is anyone other than Bridget with our boy frank?

They all have a penis tho

Dayvon inferring that production doesn't want Day/Z to both have straight hair so people don't confuse the two nigger girls, cut to fish

Who cares?

Other way around.

please watch the nbombs, this is a sfw board

>it's a all the boring camera conscious housemates band together to make sure this season has zero entertainment value episode.

4:50 PM Corey/Michelle/Zakiyah pow-wowing in bathroom about how Natalie is playing James.

jelly

I honestly think there IS a slight chance she actually likes him.

Is my tifftiff really getting evicted?

Would she lie to us? What would be the purpose of telling lies in the DR?

Frank stop stop stop digging your hole deeper

To be liked by America.

i think she definitely likes him enough to date for a while to see so that's real

That's a pretty dumb strategy

gossip with the girls

>tfw corey knows what nicoles pussy feels like

Corey is gay

doesn't stop him from getting a feel

Ian, Michelle loves you.

yepyep

One of the most unfortunate faces of all time