Why is he so hated?

Why is he so hated?

He's muslim, he's a victim of islamophobia

I have no idea on who the fuck is this faggot

He invented a clock and whitey took him down for it.

Because of racism of course. A mind like his should be able to do what it wants. I mean ffs he invented a clock, that type of knowledge is invaluable.

Man I hate that word so much.
Like its just a religion not a race

There is islamophobia .
But no such thing as chriatinphobia

that happened like 20 years ago go away

He took the shell of a clock and showed it to all his teachers to try and get a rise out of them.

All day "HEY LOOK AT THE CLOCK I MADE". (Except he didn't make anything, he literally took the insides of an already manufactured clock out of their shell)

He was trying to get a rise out of them so they sent him to the principals office for it. Then called news outlets because he was "racism'd"

The kids dad was also a known shit-starter.

GET OFF MY BOARD STUPID SANDNIGGERS

fucker went down-rigging, like a champ.

He has literally google image search open and probably fuckin googled circuit board to look smart

how dare you learn science in my native language. fucking entitled cunt

His briefcase bomb didn't even work.

Holy shit!

fuckin checked, user

checked

Check'd

Someone shop an isis video in that tv

QUINTS SPEAK THE TRUTH

He dismantled an alarm clock like a 6yo would do.
Gave it a IED look.
Got frowned upon.
But because is a shitskin he was invited to the white house where another brown racist congratulated him for being AGAINST WHITES.

and windows 10.

he made a bomb then when he got caught he acted like he was innocent

He's from a family of conartists that knew exactly what they were doing when he took that "clock" to school. They're getting rich off outrage and even got the fucking president to side with him.

He made a shitty clock thats why

There's no way that this kid accidentally made a clock that looked like an IED, he knew exactly what he was doing.

> Exploits the fact that he is brown
> Dismantles a clock (claims he built it)
> Makes it purposely look like a bomb
> People panic when they see something that looks like a bomb
> Find the little punk that did this prank
> "But you're racial profiling! It doesn't matter that I made something that looks like a bomb, I'm a poor innocent little brown boy"
> Leftists blow their collective asses out over this "injustice"
> Apple gives boy all the products they can
> Colleges throw scholarships at him like baseballs
> Gets to meet the president
> Despite videos of people literally buying the clock he used, dismantling it in 20 seconds and putting it in the exact same case he used to show how he did it

besides the whole "bringing a bomb looking device to school and getting away with it" thing, what really pissed me off is that the media made out like he completely built an alarm clock from scratch and that he's some type of child genius when in fact he just unscrewed an alarm clock took the circuitry and wires out then put it in a lunchbox.

I have a webm making fun of this but the new stupid fucking filesize limit prevents me from posting it.

fuck gook moot, bring back the old filesize

The clock was already invented fucking Jew.

amen

British comedy isn't for everyone

Because of Fox News watching morons

>islamophobia
>phobia
LOL

i built a drinks machine aged 3 after i pulled apart a water pistol and put it in a box

i didn't get to meet the president

being white sucks

>this
/thread

NIGGA TRIED TO KILL MY FATHER!!!

Being white is great. We don't stink when we go out and we don't have to ride the bus if we don't want to because we are naturally reflective at night.

holy shit i remember when i was 1 away from quints

Can't tell if this is bait, you're retarded, or you're not American, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt and assume the latter. POC (people of color) trying to get ahead in life is generally frowned upon in the US and if they show any signs of excelling in STEM fields, they are swiftly put into their "place".

I am not worthy.

Someone is jealous because Henry got the promotion and he didn't.

he took apart a clock and brought it into school and gained publicity cause he's brown, fuck brown people.

Jesus Christ.. Plz be a troll. I weep for humanity knowing people genuinely think like this.

Holy fuck

I think his family lost the lawsuit. The fucking bastard wanted 15M.

like to think of him as a troll
he knew what he was doing and with his name
made a "clock" and trolled his way into a lawsuit and into a lot of cash

the only thing this lil sand nigger blew up was his bank account

and i say good on em

He is the Clock King

He was a muslim in Trump's up and coming white lash movement

You forgot the part where eventually the do-gooders finally realised what happened.

No follow up from Obama, no follow up from Apple, no follow up from anybody...
Because they realised they had been played for fools.

This type of hatred stems mostly from the right.

>Still mad

Gonna be long 8 gears for you cuckboi

>inb4 muh Hillary

thats because the ones crying about islamophobia dont have a problem with hating christianity

Someone hasn't heard of Debbie Wasserman Schultz

If you have to explain your acronyms it's a fair bet it's a b8ing faggot.

>8 years

>not understand who donald trump really is

enjoy spending 4 years regretting supporting a guy who's as liberal as the rest of them

>shit brietbart says

Islamophobia stemmed from terrorist giving the religion a bad name. Not just simply hating Muslims for being Muslim.

You're comparing apples to oranges by saying Christians go through the same thing.

HE didn't get the cash though.
His dad said he would, But he didn't

Sure, kid.

>what does "mostly" mean

says the back tracking bandwagon pussy trying to rationalize why so many people disagree with you

you're a faggot, mostly

he baited some people into worrying that he'd built a bomb, rode the media hysteria to the Obama white house, then moved to yemen, where he belongs
All it did was show liberals to be cancerous faggots who have no business in power

>bandwagon pussy

i never said i supported trump,democrats had 8 years and all they did was make the country worse.the fact you cant stop crying like babys should be enough of a reason to find democrats unfit for the us goverment

Only by the same dopes who voted for Drumpf.

>Was
Nobody cars about this towel head anymore.

Homo's mostly put their penises in butthole at night...
Mostly...

>muh clock guys

hes a terrorist

I thought Obama actually didn't have a Twitter, just a bunch of fake ones.

Don't care what party anyone claims. No more SJW, or PC bullshit.

Building the wall. MAGA

>actually believes this will happen

nope. he'll be impeached in less than a month.

hands are too big in the picture, you need to shoop them to half the size to make it accurate

well he did get alot of good shit from people
gotta hand it to him he made out like a Baghdad bandit

Because he's a swindler and so is his father

Ahmed Mohamed
or Ahmed bin Mohamed Mohamed

too many durkka

He's a terrible clock maker

>Faster apps
I hate this generation so much

Everyone do your fucking research. Him and his sister both have a history of pulling pranks and getting suspended. The media fucking twisted the story to make it sound like they fucking swatted the kid because they thought he was a terrorist. That wasnt the case at all.

I hate the generation that calls them programs

In my day they were called blippers

whats wrong with faster apps?

He just took the guts of a clock and put it in a suitcase to make it look like a bomb. The fucker was trying to race bait. The teachers didnt fall for it. They still had to report him to the district as if anyone else brought a fucking suitcase with a timer in it that looked suspiciously like a bomb.

Youre a dumbass

how? i for one hate loading screens

>be him
>take clock apart
>put clock in suspicious as fuck case
>bring it with to school
>heylookatthiscoolclock.jpg
>get fucked by police
>cry out loud in public "because its racist"

achmed is honestly the biggest fuckin bastard on earth. He tries to be soooo smart yet he didnt even remotely think about the repercussions.