Things about Star Wars that really bother you

Things about Star Wars that really bother you.
All the prequels and episode 7.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44H2_cu02P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all the fanfags

no one cares

Not enough of them were made

Yoda doesn't always speak in Yoda speak.

Daisy is cute but I hate all the fucking feminism where every main character is now forced to be a woman. Lets jam it down everyone's throat.

When people say there weren't enough females in Star Wars.

1. How JJ Abrams took the coward's way out and made Ep.7 a complete rehash of the first movie, down to the tiniest plot details. Pandering to the masses' nostalgia and not having the tiniest shred of originality besides "it's 2016 so we'll make the protagonists more ethnically diverse. Bad guys can still be white though, dun wry".

2. That the public was too stupid to pick up on the darth jar jar theory in time, and they had to scrap it. Could have been the greatest thing ever. I guess they made it TOO obscure (I had some doubts about its legitimacy until I saw the scene where jar jar is lip syncing things other characters say, that pretty much confirmed it for me).

3. The prequels choice of tone and color palette. They had a serious problem with the visuals not matching what was happening on-screen. It's hard to be emotionally invested in super major scenes like order 66 when half of the backgrounds are dainty colourful alien planets, it's very distracting. This I think is the worst offense of them all, because it shows basic lack of knowledge about film making. I dunno.

rouge one basically never happened, all characters were kill on arrival.

also

>3D Leia

I still haven't seen Rogue One. Is it even worth seeing?

Lucas Arts being dissolved, making my Republic Commandos (besides Delta Squad) to be noncanon

ok, this one kinda bugs me

Imagine hitting someone with a lightsaber. Imagine the amount of blood, the stench of burning flesh. The Jedi are meant to be good guys and they use a weapon like that? Fucking gang of cunts if you ask me.

Rogue one was great. They perfectly explained one of the biggest plot holes and made it believable

>how something as powerful as the death star could be destroyed with 1 missle

Ep 7 was trash tho, complete remake of new hope, nothing new except a millennial villian with tantrums.

Too many sjw type shit going on now. We need a solid man hero that's not some dindu nuffim, mother fucker even portrayed black stereotype and we have to accept it.

It was ok, they made good characters and not a mary sue, but again, dead on arrival will never be seen again.

Much better than Ep VII.
Even if the Ep VII death star removes all the hype from the original death star destruction...and from rogue one

the good guys all die at the end

all of them

/spoiler

youtube.com/watch?v=44H2_cu02P4

This scene.

IT'S SO FUNNY WE'RE USE TO SEEING THEM GETTING FUCKED THE JOKE OF EPISODE 7 IS FINN DIN GET NUFFIN!!!

It's ok. I didnt regret going to see it as I did with TFA.

gunna see it next week. expect poor story and even more CGI for 2 hours.

The forced interracial romance that is bound to happen

this

he was an emo manchild not a millenial, a millenial would be blogging and trying to tell you all problems stem from white males

the action was really good

gay interacial romance

1. Rey is a Kenobi. Finn is Luke. Po is Han. BB8 is Chewie.

>Things about Star Wars that really bother you.
>All the prequels and episode 7.
This pretty much, and also the refusal to release the real Trilogy.

Poe Dameron being gay

How was she not marry sue? she could repair and fly the millennium falcon with 0 experience and defeat Ren a sith apprentice with 0 training? also acting does not = wide eyed shock at every damn thing someone does or says

Lightsabers were an elegant weapon from a more civilized time, faggot.

Rey is obviously Luke. Finn is a comedic sidekick. View him as Chewie and C3PO combined.

He was refering to Rogue One

He did have his memory wiped.

oh, my bad. except my humble apologies good sir

the fact that everyone says that the first one (Episode one) was bad. Why? It wasn't that bad to me.

>Things about Star Wars that really bother you.
An advanced civilization that has somehow lost the ability to weave any textile that is finer than mosquito-netting. Most of their clothes look like mummy wrappings. And they still apparently use leather straps.

All the blacks and various other non-whites

someone post starwars nudes

Enjoy the only tits in Star Wars.

true.

this is why I have a vore fetish

ur referring to the garb of people from tatooine and jakku and other backwaters.

they use what they have, they are poor ass dirt farmers bro.

It's just like as if they didn't care...

Ugh...a negroid alien with cocks sticking out of its head. Gross.

It wasn't bad bad per say, it was better than a lot of other shit being churned out in the sci fi genre. But it was nothing epic. And compared to the Original Trilogy is pure shit. I was also detrimental to the franchise and made many old fans lose interest.

Lol prequel trilogy doesnt exist in my opinion, pure garbage

Sony still has the rights to theatrical release of Episode 4 and they are holding on to that tighter than you're holding onto your dick, faggot

The prequels are just the mistaken delusions of an old man.

Episode 7 I just think of as a little tribute act to bridge the gap between past and future.

Best star wars since 4 honestly.

Objectively I only see one flaw.

Wrong droid

Ep 7 is part of the "Star Wars Apology Tour" lol

the second one isn't bad. Also the third one, shit, that trilogy was plain good, not excelent, but good.

And they are unable to somehow release it on blu ray, whereas it is possible to release the "fun" cgi "enhanced" versions that basically ruined the franchise forever?

This Emo faggot right here. The crow in space.
>oh but his character will build
Will it? Did Anakin's character build? Did Padme? No, Star Wars is shit at character development.

>troll detected

Thank you sir. You have any flaws with rouge one?

I hate how the main characters are just pandering to woman and black people

the near-complete dismissal of everything pre-Disney aside from the original trilogy

Lol no it wasn't. Everything about it is awful. Watch Mr. Plinket explain why if you don't understand

Rogue One was the only prequel I needed.
The rest might as well not have existed. And whoever cast that boney dweeb in the hockey mask with the vocal modulator as the oooo scary villain in episode 7 should have been smacked upside the dick with a dick.

>Did Anakin's character build?
Yes, from snotnosed kid to paranoid autist who likes to dress up.

Did Padme?
Yes, from mary sue to fucktoy for the autist.

People who think they're anything other than movies and so get bothered or upset about them

Basically it wouldn't be cash cow (yeah, right!) for them to re-release it because it's not good enough picture quality and graphics for the upstart company

Where the fuck do I stream rogue one in HD (no signup) help me Sup Forumsros

the next jedi will be a cripple lesbian non binary aboriginal transgender male

Things about Star Wars that really bother me?

1.Vader's Redemption. Fucking guy destroys the jedi, but after he dies he gets to hang around with Ben and Yoda like nothing happened? Bullshit.

2.Han shot first.Then Greedo shot first.Then they shot at the same time. Jesus Christ, make up your fucking mind.

3.The stormtrooper who ran his head off into the door in episode 4 was never made into an action figure.

4. Purple lightsabers.

5. Ahsoka Tano needs her own movie. I realize for us older folks this sounds like a bad idea, but my nieces and nephews all love her character. Easy money.

Nope. You probably don't understand much about film.

>muh original trilogy

>Jedi
Did you just assume my force alignment?

Kek. Brain washed memelord detected

there's a scene where one of her tits flies out

For a trumpanzee? How bout kys?

>inb4 retarded shit

To be fair, I liked Ep 7, but it was hard not to notice that it was a girl and a black guy against a pasty German-looking dude, and then Rogue One was two Asians, a latino, a chick and a muslim-looking guy against, you guessed it, a white dude villain.

Funfact.

The purple lightsaber was actually a stipulation in Samuel L Jacksons contract for the movie.

He demanded his lightsaber be purple so he could literally be "easilly identified in the action scense"

True shit, look it up.

Fucking Samuel L Jackson.

I was on a Sup Forums thread and someone said they retconned the lightsaber crystals to be colorless. They only change color based on the jedi/sith manipulation of the crystal idk due to stupid shit like evil makes the crystal turn red.

Is this stupid shit actually true? If so what a pointless and retarded change.

Protocol droids have thier memorys wiped. Astro droids dont normally do unless they develope hostile personalities.

Plus only c3p0 had his memory wiped in rots

scene****

I'm stoned.

>han solo who knows two things in his life, 1 being his ship and 2 being his friends
>needs to learn about bypassing a fucking compressor
>from a girl who'd never been on his ship before
>who just yanked it out mid-hyperspeed jump
>good thing that system was never modified in some way she didn't know about and it didn't scatter their remains through 12 parsecs then huh
>bc hey everboday, girls are so smart
>and guys just go huh

Yeah that was over the line!

What the hell are you talking about? You are saying they can't release the original Star Wars because they wont make money, yet "the Craft" is released onto the market?

Do me a favor and just kill yourself. You are so retarded you have to be working for Lucas.

Rouge one was the 2nd best star wars film ever made.

There was only one thing actually wrong with it.

LOL "your opinion is wrong even though I can't explain why, so I refer you to some random unknown knob on the Internet who told me what to think." Think for yourself.

iamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamwiththeforcetheforceiswithme

she had the farce tho

You're fucking retarded. Rogue One was shit and even worse than the trash that was Episode 7

>There was only one thing actually wrong with it.
The slut?

Yeah, episode 5 is the universally accepted best movie of the franchise. So clearly you don't know much about film. Fuck yourself.

what was wrong with it?

Idk man. I just saw people fighting people.

Unpopular opinion, i actually liked Kylo Ren b4 he was unmasked. Killed all suspense

can you uhhh.... do a little better job with that..

for reasons.

I like purple sabers. I say Samuel did the franchise good by making that demand.

you couldn't link
>2017
>not understanding people are mostly lazy, stupid pieces of shit who pretend otherwise

Theirs is a whole collection of star systems. It's not AN advanced civilization any more than planet earth is. All we have is a single planet, and we still have technology capable of arranging 3 molecules at a time into functional machines and 1/3 of the world starving to death and wearing rags from half a century ago.

We just have a few ideologies that make it okay.

Might as well have been a fucking rainbow saber.

yeah, how civilized to cut people down with a cross between a blowtorch and samurai sword

It was modified without his knowledge, with a part she would be familiar with, given that she spent her life salvaging parts and the mod was most likely done on her planet. Its technobabble anyway, but the gist is that the mod wasn't working because it was re-purposed garbage that wasn't meant for the Falcon, and so Solo wouldn't be knowledgeable about it while Rey would as she probably salvaged a dozen or so of them in her time.