Warner Bros. Found Guilty Of Paying For Positive Game Reviews

>Oh my

comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/warner-bros-found-guilty-of-paying-for-positive-game-reviews-a143375

They have also been doing this for their flicks but they are TOO shit.

I knew it!

What I find strange is that WB generally produced decent to good games

Why did they need to do this?

IT DIDN'T HELP THEM!!

Batman: Arkham Knight was a huge hit to their PR.

nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares nobody cares

>Remembers those absurd rumors that Disney was paying critics for good reviews of their Marvel superhero films and bad reviews for its competitors? Well, it turns out Warner Bros. was guilty of such a practice, at least for its video games. The United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) just found WB culpable in complaints of paying notable YouTube inlfuencers for producing videos presented as game reviews that were actually sponsored content.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaahahahahahaha

DKEKS IN SUICIDE WATCH!

Twenty years in videogames, how many good guy are left? How many stayed that way?

Why?

DELETE THIS!

Ha

Where were you when the shittiest moviegame got BTFO?

CDPR a shit, Cyberpunk never ever thank fuck

You can't make this up. All this time, they were paying off critics and reviewers.

>Corruption can't even get you good reviews for Batman vs Superman

PC version was FUCKED UP

Think Brendan Fraser in game form

sup WB

If one company is guilty, they all are. That's how these industries work.

>the 29% was AFTER the paid reviews

you CANNOT

i repeat
CANNOT

make this shit up

>paying for good video game reviews
Doesn't everyone do that? I was under the impression that all vidya review sites were soulless shills.

>tfw you've become the face of corruption

e-everyone is doing is doing it, I-I'm sure.

>you go to the movies to watch video games

>video games

well...

>Doesn't everyone do that? I was under the impression that all vidya review sites were soulless shills.

I forget the journalist who left Gamespot for this very reason, he went public, literally no one cared... This was easily 6 years ago.

I don't see why everyone is so surprised about this.

Everyone wants to make money, however they can any way they can regardless of their effect on others.

I think people are more surprised that a company got caught with their pants down.

fw 10 years ago nobody would've been needed to pay to say that a monolith game is good

Its more to do with the fact that DC Fans in this board have been parroting the fact that Disney paid critics and now WB/DC got caught paying for favorable reviews in their games.

I mean, I have no doubt Disney does it too but at least they haven't gotten caught.

shut it down

But Chaim and Shlomo were on Sup Forums for years telling us there's no way big companies pay for reviews. It's just a Sup Forums meme. Corruption doesn't real everyone, just buy the games.

If this is true, could it be, I mean might it possibly be the case.. do you guys think that..

These same companies pay for movie reviews???

So what games exactly?

shadow of mordor, maybe something else

The Watcher 33 1/2: The Revenant Hunter

Jeff Gerstman, who went on to make Giant Bomb and become just as soulless as his former employers

GAMERGATE WINS AGAIN

>>Remembers those absurd rumors

No bias here.

They just paid LPers for positive coverage, not reviewers since Lets Players arent critics

Ah, they had a small window of popularity but their shit site was holding them back hard.

Also, what a bunch of fucktards. Their content was like 45 mins... How do you not understand fucking the internet.

Turns out no one in the world liked BvS.

Wow, so even the few positive BvS reviews were shills.

And DCucks say reviewers are Marvel shills. LMFAO.

What Dragon Ball movie is this?

you didn't read the article.

LMFAO.

Hi Warner Bros.

Take that shit back to

Whatever DC shill ROFLMFAOAOFA

If you think they don't also do this for their movies, along with severe Astro turfing on places like Sup Forums and paying for preferential moderation and extras like stickies then you're insane.

Agreed.

It's been an open secret for some time.

The irony.

They had only themselves to blame for outsourcing it instead of just pushing it ahead a couple of months

fucking Sup Forums kiddies, nobody cares.

WB isn't the only ones doing this at all. Every development or publishing group in any aspect of the entertainment industry has paid a review or five thousand here and there. Games, technology, movies, music, etc.

there's a pretty huge difference between "open secret" and "proven in a court of law."

Prove it.

>bribed video game reviews
everyone does it. WB was just stupid enough to get caught.

Do you have all night? There's been drama with Game reviews like this going on before there was a "gamergate"

>DCucks on suicide watch

Agreed based user. The Witcher is fucking garbage.

RockStar Games, pretty much every major publisher.

>become the face of corruption
>even your paid shills can't give your product good scores

Of course everyone does it.

Most of them just aren't WB levels of retarded to actually get caught.