I spent 2 years as a Cinemark manager before quitting, AMA

I spent 2 years as a Cinemark manager before quitting, AMA

How long were you a Cinemark manager for?

2 years my dude.

can i use the bathroom?

What percentage of box office sales goes to the film distributor vs the movie theater.

Depends on whether your fat ass can make it through the isle

What's the most disgusting thing that someone left behind?

Thats a good question. Cinemark just about broke even with box offices, so most of the revenue comes from the concessions. Theres about a 700-900% markup on what the food would normally cost vs what we would sell it for

Used condoms. And they filled those fuckers up

When is the most common time to catch people having sex?

9-12 pm
And its really only kids who do it

Best friend was a theater manager, can confirm. Consession markup is stupid insane to make up for budget. This is why its best to sneak in own drink amd snacks.

Op here
The only money ever made with box office is when something huge comes out, but even then its still insignificant compared to concession

Did you hire hot concession girls?

Nah, if they did their job alright then it didnt matter

You make the job sound really boring. Did you ever skim off da top?

How much does it pay user?
Why did you leave?

The job was as fun as we made it. I personally never took any cash but I had some nights where $50+ was missing from a register, so...

I used to work at a movie theater. When the draw was "over" it was a good day

I made about $13 an hour, and I actually left to become an uber driver for a while. I earn a lot more and I get a nice car for much less than what would normally be needed to pay for it

yup. I remember my friend telling me how much a soda or popvorn REALLY costs. Fucking insane!

He would sneak us in late at night after hours and wed watch movies the night before release. We'd drink beer, pass joints around or trip on acid. There were only 5 or 6 of us. This was about 18 years ago. Good times man, good times.
Thanks for the memories OP.

Not amerifag, but I suppose cinemark is a theater chain?

If so, did you sneak any friends in for free?

Did you actually catch people doing it?
Story

Do you ever caught some couple having sex there?

Wow, that is shit pay for management.

>Thanks for the memories
He just said he worked in a movie theatre. Chill out, Timothy Leary

Of course I did

Theres literally no story
You just hear shit in the theatre and some people complain. Then you send an usher in to deal with it becsuse that shits gross

Why didn't Cinemark hire me when I applied? Compared to the retards I see working there, I was a highly-qualified applicant.

Appearance, maybe your availability didn't match what was needed. Don't take it personally, just keep applying. It looks really good if you submit multiple applications

Hypothetically, if I were to work there as a 25 year old male, how hard would it be to bang one of my 15 or 16 year old female co-workers?

Why is Cinemark so behind AMC and other theaters in offering things like beer, being able to reserve your seats and things like real food instead of candy and popcorn?

shuddup and drink my KoolAid faggot.

>also chekd....nice trips

I too want to know this

Ever have to clean up someone using the theater for a bathroom? Used to have a "dollar theater" in my town that was a cinemark, could never sit in the back rows. The bums would come in there for the day, get drunk and piss everywhere. Always felt bad for whoever had to clean that up.