This is where I live

This is where I live.
The first to guess the country wins.
Also, post a pic of where you live and I will try guess too.

Lichtenstein.

Finland.

Germany.

Austria.

Australia.

Somewhere in the fucking EU.

All wrong, user.
Tip: it's in south hemisphere.

OP, I hope you're not lying just to fuck with me.

NZ.

21 pm. boot.

Aussiefag? Also, just took this pic

You don't live in Africa, do you?

No, its not in Africa.

Fellow Brazilian monkey?

No, its not in Oceania.

We have a winner.
Post your pic, than.

>checkthose22's

Hmmm...

France?

New Zealand?

earth

We are in the rainy season, that's why I thought. Won't post any pics because I'm in the bedroom with wife and baby sleeping.

Portugal ?

Switzerland?

Britain?

But they're not in the SH though...

Brazil, user.

Russia

Posted that late, my bad OP.

Also, how's Brazil at this time of year? If I wanted to visit, where should I go/avoid?

Which city?

Nah. Is Europe though

Take a guess.

niggercity

Sao Paulo, aint it

Brazil is a very big country, user.
It depends on where you are going to stay here.
Rio de Janeiro is great. São Paulo its at raining season.

poland

>h
Falkland Isand

Sweden

why pic is old? bait . joke. question!

Not OP but under any circumstances avoid Rio, north and northeast. They serve only for tourism but it's where you generaly get kidnapped or killed. If you want a big city and have anything anytime go to Sao Paulo (safest capital according to federal sauce). If you want a good perspective and a not so fast trip, go to south 's country/small towns.

Which region? At least.

Neither

>rio de janeiro
>great
Pick one user

You are trying to get the gringos killed, aren't you?

OP here. My bad. Here is the correct timestamp.

Thanks anons. Will keep in mind when I plan to go.

State of São Paulo.

Italy

Poorer

Germany
Finland

Where are you from?

Neither. Still in Europe tho :^)

Portugal or Spain?

smh

I'd say Sao Paulo or guarulhos

Poland
Ukraine

One sec then.

São Paulo 's interior, user.

Neither. Didn't someone guess Spain?
Wrong Peninsula, friendo

Greece, Denmark

Macaco de porto alegre reportando.

That's a difficult one. There are like hundreds of country towns. Franca?

Oh damn, one of those was close

No, its near Minas Gerais.

picrelated

Greetings from paulista monkey, fellow monkey.

Albania, Turkey

USA, Canada

wow you have some wierd time zone in Brazil. one sec I will take a pic for guess!.

How is terra da garoa going these days?

If it's not Sao Joao da boa vista I give up user. Btw if it's near minas it can't be interior haha

I knew someone would figure it out in one to two posts. Not hard considering what time it is.

>USA

Can't get a clear view buddy. But it looks like USA suburban area. Not gonna lie user, I'm not the best with USA geography.

Finally. Congratulations, user.
And you, are from SP too ?

Same as always in the summer. 28 degrees of disgrace during the day. Then 8PM to 8AM it's rainy. And your beautiful city?

Noice. Good country.

LA, user ?

Yeah. From the capital. I know I should keep the game and post a pic but have to go now. Soon we are waking up to get to work huh. Haha. Bye user

I don't mean to brag, but very much. I am not proud of our political government at this moment, but, assuming you're not from the U.S., what're your thoughts if any on our shitstorm of a government at this time?

Close, try up north a bit.

>LA is too expensive for my family and I. WE'd live in a 1 bedroom if we could afford it.

Thank christ I'm not in either

PoA gets absurdly hot during summer, then it rains a fuckton for 5 minutes, wrecks the city and then it stays awfully hot and damp.
And it seems it gets more dangerous this time of the year, lots of people I know got robbed lately in almost every part of the city. Those are bad times at the south front.

Well Trump is what some people believe as the right thing know. Your country you pass through some changes but you are gonna be alright.

Maybe some restrictions are needed. Maybe not. I just think you guys have a lot of potential to grow yet.

If someone want to guess. time zone around GMT

I think he will make this nation great again. Or absolutely destroy us.

>you are gonna be alright
Thank you for your kind words user.

Not to brag but south and Sao Paulo ate the salvation of Brazil. You guys are gonna be alright.

Btw what's ridiculous in this country's that we are not read for anything. Rain, wind, cold or heat waves. Any of them are prejudice.

USA? East coast?

No.

EU?

either old pic or op fail
>2016

Brazil
India

Your nation is still great buddy. It's just confused between some shit, as we are all aren't we? Greetings from Brazil.

>It's just confused between some shit, as we are all aren't we?
Indeed we are, indeed we are. If you ever want to come to Cali, HMU. Greetings from USA.

Yes

No, It's in Europe.

Turkey
Spain

I'd say that even the indians before 1500 were more ready to face the climate than we are. We built our cities in a really shitty way. But yes, we'll be alright, at least we won't die in thousands of some random super ebola epidemic or drought like our unfortunate northern brethren.

Greece

No.

closer to Spain.

Serbia
Poland

Portugal