So what do you think about this /b

So what do you think about this /b

>So what do you think about this /b
It takes a big man to apologise.

artistically, it's fucking trash, and the message doesn't serve the full extent of the possibilities. I'm going to exaggerate to give a better idea:

>user, you kicked a ball and i managed to run all the way over to it and trip.
you should be more careful
>YOU DID THIS WAAAAA

less exaggerated example:
>user, who's this "oma" you're texting? I can't believe this, you seriously are hurting me here
it's my grandma
>you still hurt me I can't believe you

I like the ball example
Btw really, i can' t feel bad and guilty for every way you find for getting hurt and offended
The pic really feels manipulative to me also

Bump

You seem like the kind of people this comic is about, desperately imagining up justifications or hypothetical scenarios where you've done nothing wrong and the other person is really at fault for being hurt while you completely miss the point.

>(You)
I said it doesn't serve the full extent of the possibilities, cunt. The scenario in the comic assumes that the girl dindu nuffin, while that isn't necessarily true all the time in real life.

Posting a drawing that begs the question what really happened is a dumb way to make an argument.

doesn't matter what happened. the girl in the drawing wants the woman to apologize. simple as that.

Yeah i know , i suck and i am the worst
Though , i wanted to know if it's just me being horrible or someone else feels this way
Like , i never in my life i asked someone to say Sorry for hurting my feelings or anything, i read a bunch of comments and they were all about how they were mistreates and their feelings got hurt and people never is sorrowful ;
I Just noticed how these we're all about themselves and how they got hurt, never how they hurted others and i was wondering if It is Just some selfentitled shit or me thinking bad

The thing i don't really understand is, why is 'you acted really awful' always accepted as a universal Truth? Maybe the woman didn't do anything bad and the girl is just being a cunt, why isn't this possibility ever accounted

>I said it doesn't serve the full extent of the possibilities
Who said it had to?
It just needs to fit one possibility where the guy somehow hurt the chick, he didn't even object to the description that he'd "acted awfully". What exactly he did is irrelevant and you focusing purely on it as the location of the "trick" that would absolve responsibility just shows how much you're missing the point.

>The scenario in the comic assumes that the girl dindu nuffin, while that isn't necessarily true all the time in real life.
Sure but you're immediately jumping to invent hypothetical scenarios where the girl is wrong in order to reject the potential that the girl could possibly have been legitimately hurt.

I'd say the drawing does a pretty good job of making its point and your reaction only goes to help prove it.

An apology NEVER changes the mistake, but if the girl wants an apology, just give it to her, regardless of what it was, if it'll make her stop whining then what's the deal.

If it wasn't really the woman's fault then the girl is wrong for not listening and putting her feelings first rather than the truth.

If you could explain it, that would be nice

looks like a lesbian couple who gives a shit? this other person has tits.

>Yeah i know , i suck and i am the worst
wew, chill bro

Men are generally discouraged from expressing their feelings in an open manner but it's pretty natural for all humans to want to feel like they're being heard out over the things that feel significant to them.

I mean you don't even need to necessarily agree that you've done something wrong to recognise that it hurt someone and be sorry that they are hurt.

Faggot
Stop asking retarded shit
But more important
Stop being a fag

My hypothetical scenarios are there because in real life, you not all situations can be solved by apologizing. Sometimes, if you make a mistake and call others out to fix it for you, you will be doomed to repeat that mistake and suffer. I'd rather not apologize for someone else's error and have them either grow from their mistakes or leave them if they are unable to take agency for their actions.

This comic accepts as the universal truth. I understand the point of the comic is to just apologize and not dodge your responsibility, but I claim that sometimes the complete opposite is true.

I mean there is an argument that women are given the benefit of the doubt in some settings though the opposite could be made in others, however I feel like you may be projecting this "always accepted as a universal Truth" thing.
Sure there could be scenarios like the comic where the girl has overreacted or misinterpreted some tone or other aspect of communication but there could be other scenarios where knowingly or unknowingly the guy did act like an awful shitbag and humans aren't very good at accepting fault. We actually change our memory and view of the world to justify and rationalise our actions.

>why isn't this possibility ever accounted
I would say it is with portrayals of "evil" women in media like movies and shows that lie, manipulate, or are just plain crazy/abusive, often targeting a main character and with "good" female characters trying to lift the wool from their eyes.

Yes i said universally accepted after I read at least 200 comments about how true this Image is and nothing questioning It in the littlest
Btw i think i should have noted that i'm not making an issue of gender , i referring to the girls in the picture just because they are there, It could be anything

>You really hurt me
>I'm sorry
>Just because you apologize doesn't make it okay!

>in real life, you not all situations can be solved by apologizing
Of course but if someone refuses to admit fault then how can you move forward with them?
I mean if I steal your milkshake and refuse to acknowledge that I wronged you then you'd probably stop getting milkshakes with me.

Nothing on the comic suggests that it has to be applicable to any and every possible scenario that could lead to the conversation in the comic, you're pulling that right out of your ass.

The whole point is that you're assuming the comic HAS to be referring to the scenarios you've invented where the girl is at fault while completely ignoring the slimmest possibility that she could have legitimately been hurt through the fault of others.

>unknowingly the guy did act like an awful shitbag
Which fucking guy? The comic is about a mom and her daughter, everything else is stupid propraganda.

Yeah, people are shit more often than not. But you can discern the people that at the very least care about you from the general douches that want to fuck.

It doesn't help the women in general are cunts, why else would every male wouldn't wanted to fuck you? You are a cunt!

>you hurt me!
>I didn't mean to so I shouldn't have to apologise *oblivious autism*

Hehe, nice try kid. I mean even if it was an accident you should apologize, I'm just saying it doesn't really fix the situation.

Thought the standing one was a guy. It's not like I'm arguing for the artistic quality.

>It doesn't help the women in general are cunts, why else would every male wouldn't wanted to fuck you? You are a cunt!
wew, kid, chill

>being this incapable of understanding
I am not assuming the comic HAS to be referring to my scenarios; I'm saying that without us knowing, it presents us a blank argument where we have to assume that the person standing up DID do something bad in order for it to make sense.

In my personal life, I made a huge mistake that I felt was not my responsibility at all, and for months blamed the other party for something I did, waiting for an apology. By not apologizing, she made me realize that I did something terrible that negatively affected us both, and from that we were able to mature and continue to grow together.

It's petty at best to make overarching claims without understanding that the specificity of your argument has a lot to do with the argument itself.

Serious question here; given the accidental outta your control situation, saying that it wasn't your intention isn't enough of an apologize?

I mean, it was out of your control, you gotta say you are sorry for that?

Hard to argue with a drunk stupid fuck, speaking of myself.

Either way, western women are whores in many sense of the word. It goes beyond me why nobody calls them on their bullshit when people literally fuck them time and time again just for the pleasure of it.

Now again, the rest of the world isn't exactly paradise, but you get the chance to put sluts in their place.

>I kick a ball
>you run into my ball and get hit in the face
OH I'm sorry!

>man that necklace is pretty ugly
>and grandmother just died and gave it to me...
GEE WIZZ, I'm sorry!

>I fuck Brad
>you love Brad
Golly I'm sorry!

First scenario, I wouldn't apologize if I hate the fucker. Not everybody is a feminized little fucktoy.

The second one is the only one where you have no control over tho.

And the third is redundant to my point. Women are whores and apologize even when they don't mean it. You can be sorry all you want, but that won't take the whore away.

4u

Op here
Don't you feel like you may have been manipulated on the basis of what you felt and how dear you held your relationship?
Like, some time ago i had a relationship with a person and during the time we were together our quarrels never ended with this person apologizing, we clashed for days until i finally gave up for the sake of the being together, until It eventually dried up.
Now, i know i am not the easiest person to get with, but i can' t get this feel of manipulation off and i can't do anything but wonder if it's me not wanting to recognize how much actually bad i am
(Sorry for the blog tho)

Just to expand a little on the three scenarios, some time ago men used to deal with all these situations differently, off course it was before everybody became femenine little faggots;

>I kick a ball
>you run into my ball and get hit in the face
Get your sorry ass beaten.

>man that necklace is pretty ugly
>and grandmother just died and gave it to me...
My condolences... I shouldn't be sorry... unless I killed her, which would be pretty fucking metal but that's beyond the point.

>I fuck Brad
>you love Brad
Time flies when you are a faggot.

You are weak ass'd little fucktoy. You either tell her to fuck off or get a more submisive girl.

Why are you assuming It was a girl
Also I eventually I broke up when i saw the relationship wasn't going anywhere, didn't do It before because It felt like a special person at the time that i could talk to like I couldn't to anyone else, but when It all became to heavy i had to stop it

I really don't care about the cartoon people problems but saying I didn't mean to is actually an apology (formal defense).

Women are manipulative by nature... at the very least in modern western world.

Men today are too much of a pussy to do it.

In perspective it's quite fun, at the very least for me, women are cunts and men are pussies, so everybody gets properly fucked because nearly nobody is a dick anymore.