Any dudes into getting girls preggo? I hope none of you dudes are using condoms

Any dudes into getting girls preggo? I hope none of you dudes are using condoms.

wtf no please use condoms. getting pregnant is kewl in relationships but i dont need some guy trying to push into me without protection

this guy gets m all

Getting pregnant is cool in relationships and out of relationships. So awesome seeing dudes turning hot young women into single moms

The point of life is to set seed and die. Get started early. Make lots of white babies. Kill everything that's brown or black or yellow.

not funny. like half my friends are pregnant or have newborns and im in hs. it's not kewl

If any dude graduated your HS with more than two kids I will pay his child support for life.

I'm the scrotum of fertility, reply to me and your next fuck will result in child

.. why? wtf. theres at least one guy that did :|

I've been buying gifts to guys who've gotten multiple women preggo and encouraging them to drop seed in a lot more. I hope it works

on behalf of girls everywhere

What? I'm probably gonna end up paying child support for dudes for quite a few baby girls. Am I seriously the enemy here for helping bring more women into the world?

obviously cause its.. i dunno fuck off. its wrong

>tfw no bait pic

>You

I'm not sure if it's be cooler having a giant chunk of my paycheck go to pay a % of ten dudes child support payments, or have it all go towards one rockstar with ten kids.

id slam on ya

kik?

slaveryiscool

Look me up

Apparently if you knock up enough women and have 25 kids or more, you end up on the Wikipedia page for dudes who've had the most kids. We should start a GoFundMe page and have the first Sup Forums funded preggo thon

peteyb981

I remember a day when admitting your a month under age got you insta-banned

I volunteer as tribute, I will accept this donation and in return Sup Forums can name the kids. I'm 110% sure the first one will be named Pepe.

That would be amazing. How many kids do you have now?

I guess it's kind of sexy just as a show of fertility. Not worth having a kid for though.

I usually get the same kind of feeling by blowing a big load on her face instead.

>dudes
>into getting girls preggo

i think there might be a good few out there

I hate women who have children, but somehow i can fap to this.

Yeah I get off on impregnation fantasies

I wish you were balls deep in a 19yo off her birth control

My goal is to find a dude who's serious and basically fund him. I have a fantasy of a dude having dozens of kids with multiple women and being forced to pay his growing child support fees

My first girlfriend had twins (my family is based on twins). I thought it was a female thing. I don't get to see them often because I live on the west coast.

Me and my current has a close scare but she lost them both. Twins again.

That's seems a big excessive but hey whatever floats your boat man. I just get off on fantasies of chicks I know getting knocked up

I hope you have a few sets of twins dude

It just fascinates me and I can't stop getting gifts for dudes

Can I help you fund more twins?