Is putin a good guy or is he really evil like everyone says?

is putin a good guy or is he really evil like everyone says?

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1564408
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good guy

Hes a really evil good guy

He is certainly not a good guy (banning homosexuals, supporting assad, abusing and offending Muslims, horrible human rights record, secret prisons where he executes political enemies) buy I don't think he is evil

i agree he's not the best, but...WOW, turn off cnn, my dude.

authororarian leader who has consolidated a lot of political power in Russia.

is that bad or good? depends on your perspective. U.S press is generally pessmistic towards Russia and likes to cast them in a bad light. U.S Government under Obama was skeptical at best of Russian intentions.

You have to keep in mind what Russia did in Ukraine and Crimea. They went in with unmarked troops then lied to international press about their true intentions in the Crimea. And let's not forget that fucking plane that Russian troops shot down full of civillians.

So...Putin is kind of a dick. He lies. He's authoratarian. Under Trump, assuming that we will get a "closer" relationship with Russia, I don't think that bodes very well for the U.S Russian influence and propoganda has never spread so freely to the west.

What are Putin's true intentions? I honestly don't know. But remember what he did in the Crimea. He took it by storm with guns and held a phony election to annex it.

So is it really that far fetched to assume Putin played some part in getting Trump elected? Not really.

it is far-fetched, because what happened was there was a thread on Sup Forums where john podesta was phished. His gmail password was literally p@ssw0rd.
ok?
hillary lost because she is a corrupt hag, and everyone knows it.
russian spies didnt hack the election.
russian spies did not make donna brazile give hillary questions in advance.
russian spies did not make debbie wasserman schultz rig the primaries.

shut. the. fuck. up.

Sorry, I like Putin. He's not killing people, and it's really cute how people give him shut for annexing a neighbor when literally every first rate power has done the same in living memory.

banning homosexuals is a bad thing ? fucking liberal

YLYL bro

So you don't believe U.S intelligence agencies? I

Sorry man. I don't think it's very American to believe the former leader of the KGB over U.S Intelligence Officers who are swore in to serve the government.

I know you're going to say everyone is crooked and corrupt - we've all heard that crockshit Trump has been spouting in a desperate attempt to get elected.

Yes - Hillary was somewhat corrupt. Yes - no government agency is perfect or spotless. But the extent of her corruption has been completely fabricated by Trump and his Russian allies. All the false flag info you believe about Clinton probably came straight from the Russian troll farms.

ok, you are a fucking shill.
if you're not, just read wikileaks.org, so that you can have an actual informed opinion.

what part of what he said is not true? The only one that isnt 100% substantiated is executing political enemies but if you are under the impression he doesnt, grow up and join us in the real world.

here is a clinton foundation dump from a few days ago.

ctrl+f is your friend.

I wish I got paid to argue with retards like you who actually believe these fairytales spouted by Fuhrer Trump.

If you know where I can pick up an application for that, plz respond.

I think that seems very reasonable

crytographically proven the be the emails belonging to the names attached.
it would be impossible to weave together thousands of emails like this.
you are a shill. i know you're a shill.
im only saying this in hopes that you stop what you're doing and realize what a piece of shit you are.

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1564408

Pro-tip: this is Russian propaganda generated to disparage Hillary Clinton and tilt the election towards Donald J Trump,

Source: I work at a troll farm in eastern europe.

don't believe me? idgaf

Only homosexuality isn't illegal in Russia you fucking retard.

you cant have gay parades any more though which is discrimination

If the majority of the country holds values against homosexuality then who are you to say what they can choose to ban?

I'm the piece of shit?

Consider the character of Donald J Trump. Now realize that you support a corrupt bully who is overtly racist. Trump is more corrupt, more crooked and more politically compromised than any person to ever win the Presidency.

That's what makes your position so fucking laughable. You dig up minuscule dirt on Clinton and it is nothing compared to the thousands of misdeeds Donald J Trump has committed throughout his life.

You are a lost soul. God bless you.

bad ass
thief
spy
extortionist
mass murderer

Trump is a joke to Vladimir.

>more politically compromised than any person to ever win the Presidency.

Lol

The people who support Trump defend Russia. The people who support Russia defend Trump. People on Sup Forums and other social media use Russian Television talking points to defend Trump and criticize Hillary, and post fake news stories that originated in Russia.
The funniest part was when people were talking about how they had real evidence on Pizzagate, and people ate it up!

Hmmm, what a coincidence! I am sure those two things aren't connected at all.

Putin is evil, he is a literal communist dictator. He is the richest man in the world for how he has siphoned money from the Russian government. He is influencing elections in European countries, and has done so in the past with his propaganda and hacking networks.

He helped get Trump elected, of course he's a good guy.

Trump won fair and square.
but Russia did try and influence people with Trolls on twitter and hacking the DNC and giving the info to WIkileaks.

the. truth.

If you believe anything else, you fucking played yourself.

when Assange was a hero and Snowden was a hero and they were fucking up things leftists hated, Putin was a good guy.
Now that he shit on Dems, he's evil.
It's all about domestic politics.

he is just tired old man who tries to make this world a little happier

Putin worked for the East German secret police while he was in the KGB.

Trump has no idea how far out of his league he is.

>it is far-fetched, because what happened was there was a thread on Sup Forums where john podesta was phished. His gmail password was literally p@ssw0rd.
>ok?
>hillary lost because she is a corrupt hag, and everyone knows it.
>russian spies didnt hack the election.
>russian spies did not make donna brazile give hillary questions in advance.
>russian spies did not make debbie wasserman schultz rig the primaries.
>shut. the. fuck. up.

Trump cock-sucking faggot detected...

The things you mentioned are but a piss poor fraction of what Trump did to get elected, let alone that faggot Putin did to stay in power.

Hurr, durr, but das emails!

Since when did Americans trust the government and their agencies? Fucking millennial scum

Putin is a Jew, just like Trump.

He is Vepsian actually

Trump defends Jews above all others. His only consistent viewpoint.

Really good guy helped many people and the country ntm he came in wit 10 bil

i wouldn't trust him with my wife or daughters.
or my bank account, car, house, or dog.
come to think of it
i wouldn't trust him with my departed mother.

If he was your friend he probably would why not

146 000 000 trusted him and you don't?

>U.S intelligence agencies? I
they haven't had a shred of credibility since the mid sixties.

what are you, 12?

His only constant viewpoint is that Putin is a great leader and guy.

He also said he would be tougher on Russia than Clinton ever would.

Which is funny because the Trump supporters were saying Hillary would be too tough on Russia and cause world war 3! After Trump said he would be tougher than her, nothing but crickets from the Trump supporters.

Who is the cuck now?

Russia has higher credibility to Trump than his own intelligence agencies.

What is Trump, 11?

Putin is an ubermensch. He is beyond your ideas of good and evil.

Interestingly enough, the majority of Crimeans seem to prefer being a part of Russia than Ukraine. They must think Ukraine is a steaming pile of shit if they're ok with the fact that they were forcefully annexed this soon after the fact.

It's a difference between being tough and not letting Russia run you over and start military action or putting up military bases all over Eastern Europe as Obama has done. Are you 13 years old?

Despot/10

His only consistent, unwavering view is the defense of Jews/Israel. He claims to have a Jewish daughter and all his children married Jews.

Putin is just another friend to the jew, like Trump. Open your fucking eyes, you have been badly duped.