The Roman Empire ended in 476. The Soviet Union ended in 1991. When will the United States of America end?

The Roman Empire ended in 476. The Soviet Union ended in 1991. When will the United States of America end?

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html#Texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Roman Empire ended in 476
actually 1453

it will end when its economically unsustainable

Roman Empire fell in 1453 tard

Depends

Canada

NEVER! The overlord Donald Trump will lead us into a great era of prosperity by getting rid of the spics and terrorists

When it does. As with the Roman Empire and the Soviet Union, someone today could make a prediction based on the insight they have, if any, but those circumstances could change overnight. After the Soviet Union collapsed there were many political analysts who claimed to have predicted its demise, yet the reality was few knew the full extent of the situation; and nobody would have predicted things to unfold that way.

Politically it will end around 2060s give or take 10 years.

Militarily it will begin to end around 2030s and break down gradually until 2100s.

Economically it will collapse to a sustainable state around 2070s as all the debt comes impacting like a meteor. It will revert to 14th century economics as severe population declines take root and a much more practical workforce is reestablished.

Dude. You're a total faggot

On friday afternoon

Dude. You're a total faggot

all that fag speak

that's what Donnie and his billionaire friends want you to think are the problem.

They definitely are one of the problems that need sorting. Trump related or not.

protip:
there are no terrorists
all have been homegrown lonewolfs which you can't stop.
as far as spics:
texas has been crying for well over the past 150 years about securing our borders.
civilwar.org/education/history/primarysources/declarationofcauses.html#Texas
The Federal Government, while but partially under the control of these our unnatural and sectional enemies, has for years almost entirely failed to protect the lives and property of the people of Texas against the Indian savages on our border, and more recently against the murderous forays of banditti from the neighboring territory of Mexico; and when our State government has expended large amounts for such purpose, the Federal Government has refuse reimbursement therefor, thus rendering our condition more insecure and harassing than it was during the existence of the Republic of Texas.

"THE WALL" is something Conservatives use to bitch and moan about.
truth is, Obama deported more spics in the first 4 years than Bush did in 8.

of course, thats the point of this thread, we're pretty fucked

Soon

Probably in like a week or two

Fortunately I'm not indebted to one party, so I see the extermination of spics as a bipartisan or full political spectrum issue.

January 20.

you missed the point, dumbass.
the border will never be 100% secure.
its just too damn big.
its like the democrats who want to stop pollution.
boooo who needs crude oil!
you sound that stupid

Friday afternoon.

Everyone is still arguing Donald Hitler VS Hilary Hitler.

The US electoral system only offered you evil people to vote for.

You chose the lesser of two evils.

And haven't stopped to question a system that only offers up evil people to vote for.

And you can't change it.

You will only have evil people to vote for in the future.

Is the USA itself evil? We all think the politicians are....

No, I understood your point. However, I disagree. The only thing stopping a secure border is the lack of willpower to get it secured. If someone really wanted to, they could. Funds could be diverted from less pressing causes to what should be a priority.

Never ya commie

The only thing stopping a secure border is the lack of willpower
or maybe normal people have realized securing literally 2,000 miles is practically impossible.
borderline retarded.
the way it is now is as good as its going to get.

the people who say, we should just throw tech at it are the same retards who think this is also possible.

By normal people you mean people who don't see it as a priority and people who want it to be porous, allowing their beloved browns into America.

it ended 8 years ago

america is a leftist shit hole now,go look at the rest of the poverty and crime ridden citys and states democrats run as the future of america

america is a country of idiots,i dont blame the politicians.i blame the voters who keep voting for these retards

by normal, i mean, people who understand how pictures work.
people who understand that money has to come from somewhere. and that securing a 2,000 mile border will cost ~100 billion per year....easily.

Probably not for a few hundred years. Oswald Spengler predicted that Western civilization would follow its predecessor civilization, Rome, and transition into rule by Caesar.
Around this time, in fact. Hitler used his book to justify his rise and Spengler said that Hitler was too early.