Alright, guys

Alright, guys.
I'm going to McDonald's.

What do you want

I want some you to check em

Sausage McMuffin, add mayo. 1 hashbrown, and a glass of ice water.

20 piece mcnugget, bbq sauce
small fry
large diet coke

Like 20 cheeseburgers

Big mac, large fries, large strawberry milkshake and 20 chicken nuggets

Get me like seven mcflurries

6 McChickens, add cheese and mustard with a large sweet tea

something that isnt made from cats?

The shits, I suppose...

This mcdonalds is right down the block from me. Dead ass. I know all mcdonalds look alike, but I can prove this is the one. Getting pics now.

I want 2 hot and spicys with swiss. 2 mcdoubles with Mac sauce. And a small Oreo mcflurry.

Just a small fries.
Thanks, OP.

Big tasty menu with large fries and medium coke.

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda

ill have a McDouble

6 McNuggets with sweet 'n' sour sauce, but they all have to be the same shape.

Muh nigguh best scene

3 Jalapeno McChicken's and im set

let me supersize your mcdubs fam

Mega Mac combo upsized with a chocolate shake

I don't understand why you stupid Americans always buy diet coke. It tastes nothing like the original coke, it tastes like crap and I would rather have some sugar in my drink than some cancer like aspartame or whatever fake sweetner they use. And a half a litter soda should be and is the max size here in Europe (at least in my country). I bet that's like the smallest size in burgerland.
Oh yeah and we have a thing called McChicken which is chicken breast hamburger made with local chickens not some shit meat mixed with rubber transported from half the world. I had a hamburger and a cheeseburger one after the other and it gave me a headache (and it tasted like crap too).

A Whopper

quarter pounder with cheese, 4 piece chicken nuggest, small fry

I go to the Flea Market bar and grill in Kansas city and get a burger made with local beef and no filler along with a local beer. People only eat at McDonald's when they are in too much of a hurry or it's too late at night to get something else.

i want your passort

2 ketchup packets and a napkin.

The most American burger in the world

Don't forget because it's cheap. He may be right about the headache though. They now have triple cheeseburgers for $2, i ate two of em yesterday, and later got a bad migraine.

Oh cool. We eat there on occasions too. Like getting out with friends to get wasted, or a lot of kids go when the school starts and ends. The food there is treated more like a desert because we know it's bad for you, it's very expensive (the prices are the same as yours but our monthly wage isn't), their products don't taste like actual food, they taste like "McDonald's".

gross.

Large big Mac meal with coke and 6 nuggets

I want you to turn around and find the nearest innout burger.

Yeah you're right. We have a combo offer. You get one small fries/soda and a small McChicken/cheeseburger/hamburger for $1.13.

yeah, um, can I get the McPenis filet?

Go to Whataburger or don't come back

Oh and it's hard for you to get "full" or to satisfy your hunger with McDonald's, you always want more

It's all premium beef and if you can eat it in 30 minutes it's free. Fries included.

2 mcgangbangs and large fries pls

Can you get me a plain Mcdouble with a small coke please

A large Diet Bleach plz

I like the way this user thinks

and its cheap

the meat looks dry AF and the fries are made from frozen.

SHIT-TIER

A Big Mac, with McChicken patties instead of beef.
A vanilla shake w/ caramel sauce.
A water.

>Dead ass
Would you kindly kill yourself?

I watched two Quarter Pounder Patties crawl along the edge of a straight razor. This is my dream; this is my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor, onto a Big Mac, and surviving.

Seconded

Fries are fresh made and the meat inside isn't dry. It's charred on the outside. It's actually considered to be the best burger in cowtown. Not cheap though.

I'd rather have 5 guys burgers instead. But whataburger is ok. I can't eat it with cheese anymore which really sucks. Why do I have to be lactose;-;

You should reconsider going to McDonalds. Today is MLK day so I suggest getting some fried chicken instead.

I'll have two number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number Seven, two number fourthyfives one with cheese and a large soda

is cowtown Calgary?

Well, let's start by mowing down all the patrons standing in line with your AK-47. Then jump the counter, make the assistant manager open all the registers and empty the cash into a to-go bag. Then shoot all the employees and take off.

all I want is special sauce between two buns.

Faggot.

Kansas City.

Can you get me 4 frosties.

Why rob a McD, even their money is shitty.

does yours have the Chicken McTesticles?

get on my level.

20 piece nuggets, large fry, sweet and sour, and a orange HI-C

you don't like there milkshakes?

No one does. If you want a milkshake you go to five guys.

I'll get the cheddar bacon angus burger combo, large size the fries and drink, coke zero to drink please.

5 guys only sells jizzshakes. Legally not allowed to call them "milkshakes".

Weed. That's still why people hang around McD, right?

just a bottle of water, please. thank you.

my nigga

I WANT SOME PUSSY. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. We just walk into a dispensary. At least for now... Trumps attorney general is a zelot against legal weed.

Fuck you nigga

2 mc chickens, 3 mcdoubles, and a big mac with 2 large fries and a 20 piece chicken nugget with ranch and bbq sauce. Also a diet coke

hi, nigga. i'm user. :)

What's Mc Donald

are you sure you don't want a chocolate shake to go with that?

Ask for the mcgangbang

I need a double cheese burger hold the lettuce
Don't be no fun son put no seeds on the bun
We be up in this drive through order for 2
I got a craving for a number 9 like my shoe
I need some chicken up in here in this nizzle
Fo rizzle my nizzle extra salt on the frizzle
Dr Pepper my brother another for your mother
Double double super size and don't forget the fries

damn it you beat me to it

Alright, get a chocolate shake as well please

I went to McDonalds today after not going there for years and they've really simplified their menu.

Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch

>user is from 500 years in the future

chicken bacon wrap in a trio with the spicy buffalo chicken poutine and a large coke zero.

id like a maestro burger premium chicken menu with farmer fries and fries sauce, no ice in the Coke

I'm gonna need two number twos, no pickle, and make one a meal with a large fry and a coke.

Go to White Castle instead

>What do you want

Hot dog, onion rings, and a slice of pizza

3 pickles and a packet of mayonnaise

Kek

anything fam! get fries.

>I'm gonna need two number twos

Number two coming up...

3 MCLOBSTERS AND A MCSKETTI

Take a shit in the deep fryer for me.

Is that you?

Are you new?

You know it: 6 Big Macs, please!
(And don't scrimp on the fries, neither)