So Sup Forumsros my birthday is this Friday and basically all my lifelong friends are going to a waterpark without me...

So Sup Forumsros my birthday is this Friday and basically all my lifelong friends are going to a waterpark without me with a bunch of sluts bc they forgot my birthday, what's the best way to approach this? By that I mean make them feel as bad as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=orFlsnVx-t8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get new friends, stop being a beta faggot

grow up you teen fuck, who cares about everyone's birthday except you?
go along and tr to get laid instead of ''ploting'' your stupid edgy revenge...

Stop being a shitty friend and hope they get laid stop being a fagg grow up no one cares about your fucking birthday

That's not how this works

You should just stop being their friends. Reacting badly means you give a fuck about them, and you don't give a fuck about them anymore. You are going to get new hobbies and friends because you're an alpha. You will focus more on your future, and not the sluts. Then you will have an awesome kickass adult life with your super hot wife. Then you die one day, and when you die, people care. Unlike those faggots that are not your friend.

Op here, only reason I'm at all upset s cause I'm at least trying to get fucked up with the bros rather than myself you know?

Good guy user

You shouldn't have been a beta in the first place and tell them that "hey it's my birthday this Friday let's go to the water park. It's on me" fucking faggot. I bet you never make the plans with your "longlife friends". You just get invited if you are remembered and if not you get upset and they couldn't care less. That's because you are a beta and don't know how to impose yourself in your relationship with your friends. BETA CUCK

Drink while browsing Sup Forums

That's option number 2

Newsflash: these "bros" aren't your friends. I don't have any friends that would forget my birthday let alone do something fun without me on the day of. Did you tell them it was your birthday this weekend and they still are going to the park without you?

1. I make the majority of plans with my friends
2. I'm a broke uni fag

Kill them post pics on thread with timestamp and we'll be your friends

Nah been avoiding making them feel like shit so far but not sure whether or not to.

You guys are already my friends, and why would you want pics and timestamp from a dude, faggot

Bumping with the Dew

Oh I get it now. Yeah your friends suck. Are they really your lifelong friends? It's hard to make new friends and get them to the "lifelong" level. Did you mention your birthday to them and tell them to not make plans or smth?

That's some nice Dew

Step 1.

Find a nice online girl.

Photoshop yourself with her. Don't do a venom. And by that I mean make yourself look so out of place, that it's pitiful.

Step 2.

Keep showing various photos of you and said girl. If they ask she's real, say this.

"Her name is Evelyn Banderas, and she's from New Mexico, so she is real." If they ask for proof, get new friends.

Step 3.

???

Step 4.

Profit.

OP why haven't you done that yet go do that

No I just figured my buds would know and plan on getting shitfaced on my birthday like we all do on our birthdays, and then they told me they were doing this shit and I just said O

Already got a girl as hard as that may seem, sorry user

Strange*

Then go with them! Don't feel bad!
Just because they forgot doesn't mean you need to retaliate! Have some fun!

I'm not your friend, buddy.

He's lying.

But they're all out of room in the car, And i wasn't even invited dubs

Then just go out with your girl, Have some fun. You can drive with then to there as well if she's not available.

Well, that's something you have to do deal with. As time goes on, people tend to leave you in the dust and you're all alone in the end.

Why so down user

Good ideas wise user

It's kind of the thing that I am dealing with right now. Maybe if and when I go back to school, some things may change. Then again, maybe not. I tried find some people to hang out with but they are all busy with their lives. I try to move on but it's hard.

No girls?

I tried to find a girl but no one seems to like me. Except maybe this one girl but she lost interest.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=orFlsnVx-t8

Pursue bud, what do you have to lose?

This

I would but she has expressed explicitly that she doesn't like me and doesn't want to see me anytime soon.

I'm not your buddy, pal.

I'll be your friend user, post you area code and if you'r close I'll buy ya a beer.

Tough break, big on the slut game? Hear Tinder is easy

You're far as hell lol, sorry user, my next one's for you. Happy Birthday friendo

Wait. So you told them it's your birthday and they told you they are going to the water park with some cuties? Don't you think they set you up for this? I mean I would love to do something else then get shitfaced on my birthday. Honestly I got bored of birthdays since 10th grade. I'm living in eastern Europe so me and my friends started drinking and smoking since 7th grade. I got bored of drinking in 10th and quit smoking(tobbaco) 2 months ago. I'm in 1st year uni. I kinda feel mature seeing some of my uni colleagues like I was in 9th grade getting shitfaced on every occasion to the max because they finally gripped on some liberty by going away to college. I feel like I've been through life, even though I haven't. I have good parents, they aren't conservative or religious or control freaks or whatever so yeah that's been beneficial in my case. Maybe your friends got bored of getting shitfaced too.

I'll take it, ty user

I would try online dating but some of my friends have told me not to do it because they think I will get catfished.

Obviously kill yourself so their lives will be forever ruined with the guilt

No way, and I didn't tell them about it bc not sure whether or not to make them feel like shit about it, and we're all amerifags 20yo

i'm pretty lonely, you live in central FL?

Mfw no one has mentioned murder

So what? Chance at some ass man, why not, or even catfish other people, that's always fun

Read the thread again

Ask them after the whole waterpark shit how was there week was then let them say what they did then if they ask you what you did just say it was your birthday on Friday

Nah way northern WI

You may have a point there.

That's some petty shit dubs but will consider

An hero on birthday over petty shit is always an option

Guilds a bitch nigga

Godspeed brother

Thank you!

Thread's bout dead, thanks all