Any other alcoholics here tonight?

any other alcoholics here tonight?
why are you drunk?
what is your poison,?
pic elated
fe,malew;/life problems in general for me!

Other urls found in this thread:

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

End up gambling too much shit when I'm drunk

shameful bump

shamful bump

Im drunk because I hate my job and lifestyle but i still have 2 years left stuck doing it. Pic related what im trashed on.

Meh, I went cheap and lazy with 4 steel reserve. Getting the weird vibes hitting the same cheap liquor store every day.

what is ur jopb fam? o wprl ionm retail. i hate my jon. i want a new one so bnad but i have no experience outside retail.

you know its bad when they know you by name. fucking sad.

Militaryfag. I worked retail before i enlisted and would rather deal with that shit.

moderately becoming dependent on alcohol. a 5th lasts me 2 days. i wake up and drink, and then get home and drink. starting to get expensive, man. and i drink because there are things in me that i want to kill.

+1 for retail

does anyone here ever consider suicude i mean what is the point antmore ya know

Meant to buy jim beam, accidently bought red stag black cherry. It's not bad just too damn sweet for me

were u drunk when u purchasesd or what

the bottles look identical bruh. dont judge him.

Usually I try and stick to beer but tonight I am finishing off the bottle of Bombay sapphire from this weekend. I live in Nor cal so there is so much good fucking beer everywhere.

you decide/make the point

black on black on black on blcka down to the shoe string

I miss being in Chicago man, Goose island is the shit.

It annoys me that I have to buy my vodka from the other expensive places because I don't want to hit the same place every day. I'm sure they don't care, but I haven't hit that bottom yet.

im not much of a drinker, so i dont know my alcohol too well. Is that a plastic lid? or wax?

Reporting in. I am drunk be I'm an alcohol. My poison of choice is Scotch. My poison of reality is very cheap vodka because I am broke. How are ya?

>mfw I am drinking whiskey while I am taking a shit and posting from my phone.

>Mfw I have no face.

Canadian whiskey & cheap beer.

Crazy woman issues.

That and I'm just an alcohol.

I usually stock up for the week in one trip so it doesnt seem like im coming in too often. but i buy like 3-4 handles and 2-3 24 racks.

>>drinking whiskey while I am taking a shit and posting from my phone

Sobieski ftw, cheap enough and still drinkable

>how are ya
slowt dying with each passing breatdh
>crasy woman iussues
lets hear it fam

>Canadian whiskey

I got too shitfaced on that stuff on my 21st birthday and I can't even stand looking at it now.

Goose island makes decent beer, but I am a huge hop head. That doesn't mean that if I am somewhere that I can't find anything but the big 3 that I don't love the fuck out of goose island or sam Addams.

pussy

I mean I guess.

I've been trying to portion my vodka, if I have it, I'll drink it till I'm unconscious

Im not a fan of a ton of hops, thats why i like 312 so much. nice light summer beer.

TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW, BOUT THE NMOTHGER FUCKER OUT THE BOTTOM WITH THE GOLD GRILL GLEAMIN MAKIN ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS STOPPIN, CREEPIN, OU THE FUCKIN DUNGEON!!!!

Never even heard of it. I'm more of a McCormick man myself

I should consider this. I'm pretty sure every gas station I go to know's I'm an alcohol.

Alcoholic reporting in. Currently working on 3 years sober.

I dont miss the hopeless feeling at the bottom of a bottle.

I'd do the same if showing up to work still drunk wasent going to get me sent to jail.

Functioning drunk here. Have 4 kids and an extremely busy business I run. Never miss any of thier activities ever.
>slam a 375ml of vodka 2 blocks from home
> have a beer with dinner so no one notices the smell
>drink about 6 beers after the kids go to bed
>hungover as shit in morning but get up at six and keep things going
Should quit but helps me deal with job shit, make good money

LUV U BB

Not a green text sort of user, but...

>Meet a gril on FB that I knew a while online
>she lives halfway across country
>we get super serious
>we are literally perfect for each other
>she wants to leave her state
>comehereandlivewithme.webm
>fuck yeah!
>can't come until spring
>LDR mode engaged
>lots of miscommunication over text
>fights ensue
>relationship jeopardized
>might never come now
>fml
>we are literally perfect for each other
>might never come now

Damn. Good on ya m8

fuck mty life bro lewt me tell u it will get beetter we are all gonna mke it i promise it sucks now but oine day it will be ok

Fag in the post below you. Was it hard to quit?

Then why don't you just make up then. Tell her that you two are perfect for each other. I'm sure there are more complications with your situation but that's what I say.

Two below you

Dude... start drinking in the mornings. Do that a few days in a row and see how shitty you feel, like death. I bet you'll quit or cut down.

8 in the ninceth beside u

When's the last time you went to the doctor?

3 Doors Down

>why are you drunk?
because i'm an alcoholic
>what is your poison,?
busch cans, it's cheap.

I was retail management for a few years before I went back to school. I have been drinking since 1997 a few times a week, though I'll go a couple months without every so often and let us not forget when I was in Kabul for a year and a half....no alcohol did I touch lol.

I gave up fighting it. I reached a point where i was having withdrawls, seizures, dts, running from the cops. Drinking just didnt work anymore. So it wasnt easy but it was easier knowing there was no plan B. It was either quit, wind up in prison, or die.

But i found a solution. You can too, when youre ready.

Do you ever venture into the hard alcohol arena?

I feel the same way sometimes, but then I get those customers that trigger me worse than any CO I've known lol.

Was just in a hurry to get home. Saw jim beam thought, "got it"

God I hope I hit that rock bottom point soon.

Embrace those things...they are a part of you user. Learn to balance the out with the in!

Aren't we all?

jack was my poison not that long ago, never made it to work after 2 bottles tho, now i get a few nips from time to time but it's mostly just some doctor.

bulleit

Living the dream

I know the feel, user....anytime I'm in the brake fluid isle I cringe.

We both know we are perfect for each other

We make up because we cannot be apart, but the relationship erodes a bit after each fight.

I'm obviously leaving out details because Sup Forums

That's a nice bullet you got there

Im a airplane bottle kind if drunk

I found out the bottom of the hole is when i stopped digging. But good luck out there, user. Maybe ill see you in the rooms someday. Until then, keep an umbrella. I know its raining out there.

Fighting is healthy in relationships. It's getting past the little things that make relationships last.

One month ago. All organ functions were normal. I run 5 miles a day at about 39-42 minutes per time. Do you think this makes a difference?

Do recovering alcoholics go to AA meetings for the rest of their lives?

It's ok Mike.....

I wake up hungover and miserable for work and tell myself, not drinking tonight, but I end up drinking a tallboy on the way home.

Yeah it does. But the liver can only take so much also you have a severely increased chance of having a heart attack. Shit happens to even the most healthy people but alcohol speeds up the process.

And the fighting won't stop until you cold-cock her ass into next week.

I like to gamble a bit when drunk but only little stuff because I'm fucking atrocious at poker when I'm sober, when I'm drunk I'm wayyy worse.

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

This too.

Of course not, user. You only have to attend AA for 15-20 years or so.

Some do. Others find them to be detrimental to progress

I would kill for a bottle of whiskey right now.
No money or booze, and should be trying to cut down anyway.

I always carry my "cop killer" hollowpoints in my high capacity clipazine assault weapon

yeah, you know OP, i would have never taken my first drink if i knew it was gonna end up like this.

I feel you user. In South Dakota they sell hard liquor in gas stations so I buy a 375 of hard liquor and slam it once I get in the residential area a few blocks from home

my brother!

every morning my alarm goes off, i'm usually soaked in piss and tell myself the same thing.

around noon time i start to get thirsty and pick up an 18 pack on the way home.

this fuckin cycle.

Are you?......eating Clipper's?!

It's a disease I can't help it now. It helps me sleep and reduces my anxiety

>15-20

Well that convinced me

No idea what a 5th is (Britfag)... but a litre of whiskey will last me a night, 2 if I've not eaten anything smoke weed at the same time.

Drinking 20-25 shots of cheap whiskey a night lol

Going into rehab in 36 hours yeehaw, probably too late to save my liver though lol

I dont know. Im not worried about the rest of my life right now.

I tried smoking weed instead of drinking to "unwind" after work, I just ended up doing both together.

>smokes in the fridge

i thought i was the only one.

a fifth is 750 mL m8

Keeping them fresh. As ironic as that sounds.

How can you afford to go to rehab? I've considered this but every time I do I think of how much work I'll miss and all the bills waiting for me when I get out.

boxed wine and beer. I live next door to Dogfish Head, I love em.

Why? That's a long story. In short I dealt with the death of my parents when I was a young adult. I inherited a shit ton of money I couldn't blow because of the terms of my inheritance. I *was* a bad heroin addict but I'm almost 3 years and 1 month sober.

Alcohol is the only thing I can handle where I don't need to get wasted every night but I get wasted when I want to and only have a few drinks where it's a fair ratio weekly on how much I do or don't drink.

Fuck niggers