Im no Scientist but i do believe that the earth is flat , this is an actual discussion , and no im not baiting...

Im no Scientist but i do believe that the earth is flat , this is an actual discussion , and no im not baiting , so if you have anything else to say or can prove me wrong feel free to share , pro tip : you cant because earth is flat
inb4 how can earth be flat if there is mountains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can the earth be flat if there is mountains

Y cant u jump off the earth then? Y are ppl more tan near the equator?

why u think earth flat?

>Look at the horizon at the beach.
>See curvature of earth.

How can the earth be flat if there is your mom

If the earth is flat, how the fuck does the sun travel all the way around it, illuminating one part of it at all times, leaving the opposing side dark? That alone proves you the fuck wrong, and you don't have to be in space to realize that. Is the moon flat too? What about stars? People like you are retarded.

If earth is flat for you, what happens when you reach the border? You fall?

How can earth be flat if there's difference in gravitational acceleration on poles compared to the equator that accounts for earth not being perfectly round

Why is the horizon line further away when you are higher if the earth is flat?

implying the sun eve moves , we move around it like a UFO faggot

nope , you just go down , flat earth with 2 faces

his argument still stands tho. How does ones side get illuminated but the other doesn't you piss-for-brains

This fucking too, some celebrities who've been in a fucking plane are convinced the world is flat. When you get out of second grade, you realize it's literally not possible that the planet is basically a giant piece of paper

Like this

the earth is too big for the sun to cover all at a one time

...Are you fucking kidding me? The sun is way too fucking big to only cover up that much. If the earth was flat, it would always be daytime.

Stop trying to be a special snowflake and get out of 2nd grade.

So you don't believe in photons either?

Again, how the fuck does one side end up dark? Think about it fag, if the earth was flat, the whole thing would be lit up forever, if you want to imply that the sun or the planet has another side, then your argument is bullshit because the earth is some kind of a shape to do that, perhaps a round shape? What a dumb fucking conspiracy theory

Circumpolar stars over the Northern Hemisphere would be possible in a flat Earth scenario, Or over the Southern Hemisphere -- but not over both -- that is only possible if the Earth is some solid figure of geometry rotating around an axis.

Some of u retards really think the world is flat... Ko kek x10 hahahahahah

Literally this. You can see it for yourself.

implying the sun doesnt have other planets to give sun to , also earth is too big for sun to cover all of it at one time

The sun is not as big or as far away as you think. You have to forget every lie you've ever been told.

I assume you think the government has been lying to us to cover up the "fact" that the earth is flat?

Why would they even bother doing that? What would they earn?

>Earth is too big to be illuminated all at once
>The sun is capable of illuminating all Celestial objects in its system
>Earth isn't even 1/10,000 the sun's size
Learn to science asswipe

Where are the edges?

This.

And yet we know how bright daylight is. It wouldn't just fade for no reason. Also you can watch the sun set and rise. That image would not allow for that.

yeah implying i use these lies as facts

Do you understand how gravity works?
Why doesn't the matter on the edges of this supposed flat earth want to gravitate towards the center?

Inb4 gravity isn't real

How do the other celestial bodies stay intact then? They are obviously spheres, look through a telescope or go out to the countryside at night of u don't believe me.

It's not the government, it's NASA. They can't figure out how to leave the planet so they keep making shit up to get grant money.

you know the best thing about these threads? everyone knows that its b8 yet we all still come here and try to have a serious discussion about it with a ver obvious troll

Similarly, you could have "midnight sun" over one pole in a flat Earth, but not both.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE

You mean the other planets spread millions of miles apart in a giant black fucking void? And the planet that is the 6th biggest in the solar system can't be lit up at once? The sun isn't a fucking spot light, it shines light evenly around it, obviously one whole fucking side of an object will be illuminated. Put that rebuttal in the fucking garbage where it belongs

If earth is falter that mean there won't be enough mass to create gravity to keep us on earth in turn we will go to space and die we wonto have a atmosphere as it will float away into space and we will suffocate and die if earth is flat then how are is there even a ocean if it will just fall off the edge

What do people have to gain by believing the earth is round?

OP here
it was fun baiting you bit now im actually concerned for you mental health , did you really fall for this you fucking faggots ?

We get to shot shit to space faster at the equator that's a fact

Op is a brainless faggot

>space
Nah came here to learn new shit about earth all these explainactions though are not new

How do you explain the moon's cycles? How come there are records dating back to around the 500s that state people started beieving the earth was round? Or was that fabricated?

I'm not a flat earther, I'm just trying to get them to defeat the round earth argument.

nice shop

OP
EXPLAIN THE AURORA BOREALIS
PRO TIP: you can't

It's a logic puzzle type thing. Unless "faltists" start denying instead of finding explanations for the evidence.

Are you fucking serious?! No, seriously. What world are you living in? The spherical earth theory was proposed 300 years before NASA even existed. What the fuck

We knew the earth was round way before nasa was a thing faggot

WAY older than that.

>spherical earth theory
>theory

I said theory because it was considered a theory at that time