Hey, Cucktholics and Christcucks!

Hey, Cucktholics and Christcucks!

If fetuses, babies and infants have souls and go to heaven when they die, isn't a good thing for them to be mass exterminated before they have a chance to be judged by god for their sins?
Sure, you would be buttfucked by Jesus, but nonetheless, you would be a fucking hero who guaranteed eternal lives of joy for the millions of babies you killed.

>2017
>this is what "DEUS VULT" cucks actually believe

>If fetuses, babies and infants have souls and go to heaven when they die, isn't a good thing for them to be mass exterminated

Technically yes. But the argument is that the person who has an abortion (and everyone related to the abortion-providing facility) are committing a sin that they would burn in hell for. Since they believe young people are misguided and make poor decisions that a mature person otherwise wouldn't, allowing abortions leads young women to commit a sin of the highest order.

Though at the same time, they say Jesus forgives you for everything if you ask him to, so I don't know why any of that matters.

Nope. They die without being baptized, thus going straight to hell. Too bad, so sad.

That doesn't make much sense. What about people in small villages throughout Africa, Asia, and the Middle East that have never even heard of Christianity, and thus have never had an opportunity to be baptized? Are they supposed to go to hell just for being born in the wrong location?

Religious arguments. Because they end in any kind of conclusion.

>implying Christ's sacrifice on the cross isn't enough to save souls

Unborn babies haven't been baptized yet, and unbaptized people go to purgatory.

Yes, it's stupid.

>Purgatory
Nice fanfic, dude.

slave morality, all of it

In the Christian Hell there are many categories, depending on your most condemned sin. These are the supposed to be the 'easiest' kinds/ranks of hell, where you are least tormented

Fuck the Judeo-Christian religions.
Paganism is the only true religion.

Feel free to make more shit up m80

Well, believe it or not I'm actually a Jew, but what the Catholics believe is that the souls of the children who aren't baptized go to limbo. By this logic, you should wait until the child is born, baptize it, and then kill it.

Classic

this

Take religion out killing a child is wrong

>Are they supposed to go to hell just for being in the wrong location?
Sure

Theism in 2017

No one but niggers and currycucks believe this shit anymore.

>Though at the same time, they say Jesus forgives you for everything if you ask him to, so I don't know why any of that matters.

its more like if you truly regret it, if there is no change of hearth on the whole thing then the contract is void, like for example:

-young bimbo is a fucking ho, she gets pregnant and dont even know who is the father, bitch is scared and go to a hospital to get an abortion, she later regret her actions ask for forgiveness and take better care of herself.(heaven)

-young bimbo is a fucking ho, she gets pregnat and dont even know who is the father, bitch is scared and go to a hospital to get an abortion, she ask for forgiveness and then she keeps doing that shit every couple of years.(hell)

What if it was a black child?

What defines a "child"

Friendly reminder

Things society doesn't want us to fuck.

> daddy says this our little secret..

purgatory, pretty much a limbo where you have to wait, if a person had a good life and didnt harm others but never heard of christianity then they also go to the purgatory, and the purgatory is not part of hell you just stay there for sometime then you go to heaven.

only faggots worship anything other than humanity itself

So if we destroy all known notions of Christianity, everyone will automatically be placed in purgatory then go to heaven eventually. Everyone will go to heaven if we abolish Christianity.

So much is wrong with this, it just screams twelve year old edgelord

yeah the child may be fine the thing is you are going to hell for killing babies.

Why defines a child is if they are above 6, below 6 is my chittin cumsluts

not really, if you are a dick your a going to hell no matters if you knew or didnt knew about jesus.

But if we don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

What the fuck... You are quite literally making shit up now user. The Bible never even says the word hell once

So nobody goes to hell?

Killing babies scenarios:

>they go to Heaven = killing babies is good
>they go to Hell = god is sadist
>they go to Purgatory = fanfic since the Bible doesn't mention it
>they ressurrect = Spiritism = Heresy
>their souls disappear = fanfic

in theory he died clean humanity from the original sin and the all the shit humanity did until that moment, thats not excuse to keep sining just because you are waiting for the guy to die again for you, in the same way that your parents raised you to be a productive member of society not for you to keep leeching from them until the end of their days or yours.

Baptize then kill?

Aite
Have any rebuttal for anything mentioned in ?

Subscribing to a supernatural or monotheistic philosophy is for the weak of mind. However, believing in organised religion... that takes a special kind of stupidity.

the thing is:
-they babies go to heaven, you got to hell for killing people
-god may be a sadist who fucking knows, try to undertand the mind of and omnipotent and omniscient with your fragile human mind, try to analagize the mind of cthulhu for example

and the rest, well the bible is not the most trustable source of christian information in the first place, its just something that a bunch of people agree on the council of nicea

>the bible is not the most trustable source of christian information

well then

>and the rest, well the bible is not the most trustable source of christian information in the first place, its just something that a bunch of people agree on the council of nicea.

pretty much what i said there + shitloads of bad translations like for example the change of the word "faith" for "love" in some translations. its not like im even the most debout christian or anything i just enjoy the mythology, i used to belive that comics are the mythology of the new era until i realized that Marvel and DC lore is even more retarded than the bible.

muslims genociding catholics in various countries

huge genocide of christians in sudan by muslims, hundreds of thousands butchered

why doesnt the pope call for a holy war?

or at least arm the christians so they can defend themselves?

this motherfucker is disgusting

thats pretty much the point people just wrote what other people heard that jesus did, and from the general idea you can guess that his message was really uncomon for the time he lived, love instead of violence. his exact word about it? that another business.

>The "our puny human brains will never understand it" meme
Complete fucking fallacy. Absolutely pitiful the shit you people try to argue.

>they babies go to heaven, you got to hell for killing people
Isn't this what Christianity is about? Sacrifice and selflessness?
>there's no such a thing as omnipotent
Can god create a rock so heavy he can't lift?
If yes, he can't lift it. Therefore not omnipotent.
If no, he can't create it. Therefore, not omnipotent.
Don't even try to argue that god doesn't need to follow logic. Because if you do, you can't even make the simplest statement about god such as a tautology or an axiom like "God is God". What to say about "God is omnipotent".

Omniscience goes against human free will, the foundation of the concept of sin and the lore of Christ. If you're omniscient you know what you'll happen in the future. Therefore, the whole history of the Universe is already written and there's no room for free will.

1) the pope doesnt have the balls to do it
2) it would be better to just quarantine the zone and let the muslims kill each other until they get that shit out of their system but usa has to keep bombing the living shit out of them for oil.

DAMN I love this thread. Tearing apart religion worse than prophet Mohammed tore apart that kid's asshole

asuming that their is a god and that god is cthulhu would you be able to understand how the fuck he and his powers work?
can our human brains even work on a 4D reality?

>Isn't this what Christianity is about? Sacrifice and selflessness?
the whole thing about it is that you cant decive when a live ends that's for got to judge, the same thing aplies to suicide that's why in teory if you commit suicide you go to hell.
>there's no such a thing as omnipotent.
the thing i wont even try to understan how a being, what ever that being is we may call god works i just put them in the same category, old testament god, cthulhu and other ancient gods, the chaos gods. things that may make me insane if i try to apply logic to them.
and im not trying to tell you that they exist im just trying to tell you that if there is such kind of being in the universe it will be pointless to try to understand them.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. (John 1:1)"

If God's word is so damn precious, why would he let it get fucked over by a couple of old dummies that suck at translation? The Bible is self-referencial and also self-reliant. Once you deny that, you deny it's credibility.

dont know, i can tell you about what humans beings did about christianity i dont know what god did or he didnt or tell you to belive on him im just providing awnsers for usual misconceptions that people has about christianity.