What if Rey and Kylo Ren are in love but then Kylo gets cucked by Finn to advance the multiculti jewish agenda

What if Rey and Kylo Ren are in love but then Kylo gets cucked by Finn to advance the multiculti jewish agenda

Other urls found in this thread:

bradmcginty.com/?p=3429
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/631460/star-wars-gay-romance-who-is-gay-poe-finn-rey-star-wars-gay-character
moviepilot.com/posts/3714798
cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-J-J-Abrams-Says-Gay-Characters-Included-114947.html
inquisitr.com/2808762/star-wars-8-news-john-boyega-hints-at-finn-and-poe-dameron-gay-romance/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/star-wars-gay-romance_us_56d2017ce4b03260bf770e45
twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/687503266121297924/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably not since Watto exists

That would be an epic way to ruin starwars even worse.
>10/10 would ruin cultural phenomenologically epic memes again.

Rei will fall in love with Finn but get reverse cucked by the gay X-wing pilot. Kylo will die alone and sad after getting his fap hand cut off, and will whisper his father's name with his dying breath since the trilogy will have to end with a cliche tear-jerker.

Supreme Leader Trump will Sith mind trick Finn bc he weak-minded and then Trump will fuck Rey like he does his daughter

Rey's prolly asexual anyways

"Door Ladder" omg so funny wtf is this?

They would never "weaken" a woman in the new Star Wars movies by having her romantically involved with a man. She's either a lesbian or asexual. All the men are gay, except the bad guys, because that would be homophobic.

I guess Carrie dying eliminates for a hot lesbian sex scene. Unless they bring that anime shit from Rogue One back and all the weebs will go crazy

bradmcginty.com/?p=3429

The force choke would open up some good possibilities for erotic asphyxiation. Come to think of it, kylo's immobilization technique would be pretty useful for rape too.

Pfff. Implying Finn has a chance with Rey when Poe Dameron is around. The only reason she didn't suck his dick in that movie is because they never interacted. Mark my words Sup Forums, Poe+Rey will be the next Han+Leia

Who cares, you pitiful gay ass nigger?

Priceless! Thanks Sup Forumsro!

finn is clearly the gay character theyve said we'll see; he has to be, he's black, they're almost all closeted homos

If anything, Poe & Finn will be the surprise couple just to make the GLBT community happy in Faggywood.

What if Finn's entire purpose is to turn Rey into a single mom?

That's what I'm thinking. In the second movie they'll pull some Shyamalan shit and have Finn as the real jedi instead of rey

Pretty sure Kylo is gonna turn out gay and gen an ace x-wing pilot up the butt, but not until after we find out Snoke has been poking his dark side. Rey and Finn will happen. That totally-not-Yoda thing will hook up with Chewbacca. There will be so much degeneracy your head will explode.

Except its already officially confirmed that Finn and Poe are going to get into a romantic relationship.
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/631460/star-wars-gay-romance-who-is-gay-poe-finn-rey-star-wars-gay-character
moviepilot.com/posts/3714798

wait i thought finn and poe were suppose to start fucking in episode 8
cinemablend.com/new/Star-Wars-J-J-Abrams-Says-Gay-Characters-Included-114947.html

You can not be FUCKING SERIOUS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes, they are going to force interracial minority gay sex upon millions of people.

Read the books because you see what Kylo Ren is thinking. It heavily implies he is still following the lightside under the guidance of his grandfather's ghost in order to destroy the dark side from within. Also heavily implied that his father convinced him to kill him to prove so he could "prove" his loyalty to snoke. He is also sexually attracted to Rey.

inquisitr.com/2808762/star-wars-8-news-john-boyega-hints-at-finn-and-poe-dameron-gay-romance/

excellent use of phenomenologically
10/10

huffingtonpost.com/entry/star-wars-gay-romance_us_56d2017ce4b03260bf770e45

I fucking called it in

twitter.com/rianjohnson/status/687503266121297924/photo/1
Look at this picture of what Star Wars 8 director posted on twitter and tell me that Finn and Poe aren't gay.