Hey faggots give me a good anime to watch before i kill myself...

Hey faggots give me a good anime to watch before i kill myself. I have seen shit tonna stuff areedy you better gimme some pretti great shet none of that well known crap

King Of The Hill

Have you seen King of Thorn?

That's so raven.. or lupin the third

King of the hill

Yhep

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Best anime

Very good movie, its sad how the main character dies in the end

Fuck off with that gay shit

Fucking thread is filled with 14 year olds

King of The Hill

anime is for 14 year olds, ya dingus

Boku No Pico. At least you can fap in hell, user. Pretty sure you'd just get an infection so it always hurts, but fap is fap, right?

King of the hill

Yeah

Mother fucker i said none of that well known crap. I gave my self a rug burn on my dick watching that shit

You seen nichijou?

Yhep

You seen hunter x hunter?

(uncensored) prison high school
happy lols + fappings!

Is there an uncensored version now?

Monster No Musume? Fap to that anthro shit, then.

Have you seen naruto?

Blue gender

Everyone who doesnt know this anime, watch it

Stop recommending shit-tier crap

Naruto is bad

Futabu, then. Short enough to kill yourself but long enough to kill your dick.

Finally something worth checking out

Bleach and naruto are best

Naruto is overhyped and Bleach drags on. Not really the best anime ever.

To be honest imma give up on trolling your ass. Even my grandma couldve noticed that bait

To be fair, it was an honest opinion. I'm really just not that big of a fan of 150+ episode anime. I mean, One Piece, for example, hadn't met all the main characters 50 episodes in.

7 deadly sins is good and on netflix

One peace is way better than both of them combined to be honest. The very easy and simple story line with a funny kick to it wins everyones hearts

Yeah, I loved One Piece for the most part. Silly graphics that made everything lively, interesting world, unique powers, etc. It was just hard to stick with the, what, 700 episodes?

Its not that bad imo anyone can binge watch in a week i gues. I binge watched it in like three days bro

Damn, most I binged in one sitting was 12 episodes overnight. I wouldn't be able to sit through One Piece for that long.

Nothing a bit of crack cant fix

True. I'll stick to futabu for now, though.