Name one character from any source that can beat Wolverine

Name one character from any source that can beat Wolverine.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR0pREAUzaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Professor X controls him, makes him get on a space shuttle heading straight into the sun.

Nothing op?

The Hulk. Fucking duh.

wonder woman youtube.com/watch?v=aR0pREAUzaQ

Superman

Namor the Submariner, you dork.

>implying logan wouldn't bed that slut

Mohammed.

My dick.
From the book I wrote, My Dick vs Wolverine.
Turns out, that if Wolverine is slapped by my dick, he falls to his knees and reflexively starts sucking.

deadpool. kills the writer for his comics.
goku. instant transmissions him to an uninhabited world, blows it up, IT's back
saitama. one punch.
the list goes on.

Genesis

Dr. Mannhattan

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.Spoiler
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

Ghost rider

Id say anyone with carbinatium or vibranium in the marvel universe. Frank richards possibly could too

(Cont.)
I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Magneto... you know, when he does....

Kek

Might take saitama a couple punches but yeah my money is definitely on him

Azathoth

the fuck?

God,from Old Testament, Issue one. He made the world, then destroyed it. He can unmake Wolverine.

Magneto

Enchantress

Super Saiyan Blue Goku/Vegeta. those niggas can fist the universe. an oversized edge lord ain't shit. He's so emo that he stopped cutting himself and became a razor blade.

Chuck Norris

aids

this

The Flash who is faster than time and death

Proven, Fatal Attractions

Also, Superman

Jesus from the bible

Trump can beat him

which one?

(yes it matters)

Spiderman

As long as he doesn't underestimate Logan, like he does most people. If he goes straight out with at the very least, the fake-out he pulls on Genos when they're fighting in the canyon, Logan is fucked.

Otherwise, the improved copy by the name of Wade "Avocado hate-fucking" Wilson.

I'm pretty sure PC Wally is the super fucking hacks mode one

> dick sucking contest
> Wolverine vs. OP
> OP easily fits 3 dicks in his mouth at a time
> practice makes perfect
> Wolverine desperately tries ripping open his mouth Joker style to fit more than one dick
> Wolverine healing power closes the wound too fast
> Wolverine loses
> OP isn't even aware there was a contest

Done

KILL:
Magneto, Superman, Supergirl, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Goku, Vegeta, F. Trunks.

STOP/NEUTRALIZE:

Doctor Strange, Constantine.

Lobo would just drop kick him into the sun

By definition: Magneto. Wolverine is useless against him.

Good trigger bait. If not bait KYS wannabe Jap trash.

I wish he'd try.

Wolverine is dead you faggot.

>Future Trunks

Don't even. You can't include Trunks, who is clearly weaker than Buu, who just steals his healing factor, and Beerus who is a literal God.

Can't identify a copypasta?

Having Magneto be able to distort adamantium* was probably a stupid decision, but that's water under the bridge now.

* magnetism is a force, like gravity. Super high gravity can't do it, so why should super high magnitism? He slings magnetism, and is not a magical commander of metal.

Someone didn't take basic physics.

Someone didn't take basic physics.

He's not the commander of metal, but the ability to 'sling' metal as you put it effectively gives him the power to easily sling Wolverine around like a rag-doll...too easy for him to render Wolverine useless.

basic physics, lol, of a comic book

This.... I mean...... this

Not to mention Professor X, Legion, Apocalypse, Phenix, Hope Summers. Just to name a few from that universe.

magneto's powers aren't limited to simple magnetism, he's more like a metalmancer

Super Saiyan ki is impervious to blades.

Wolverine is fucking DEAD and in pieces by any SS.

He can cut through any metal

by that logic, then goten, present trunks, and gotenks could also beat him.

Magneto (is wolvies skeketon still admantium?) but then magneto would have to split before the healing factor kicks in...

Well, id argue that the punisher killed logans son in the comics, so he could kill logan himself, but i dont argue with faggots who read xmen

Protip: you're a cunt

Why? he can pin Wolverine down indefinitely, twist his metal...do anything he wants with him; conscious/healed or not.

If his head is cut off

Does he grow another head on his body, or another body from his head? Would there be two wolverines walking around or what? I can see t th is happening with deadpool.