So tonight I let my girlfriend stay the night at her gay friends house

So tonight I let my girlfriend stay the night at her gay friends house.
Should I be worried about her sucking his dick, even though he's gay?

He's already balls deep in her anus, OP.

do you know for sure he's gay?

if not, have fun being cucked

yes

op is a cuck

Yeah I know him and he's pretty damn gay.

even if he`s gay he would enjoy his dick beign sucked, and i`m sure your gf also like to suck dick, so...

So you're saying a gay guy would still fuck a chicks asshole to get off?

There is only one reason she would want to spend the night at another mans place. She's screwing him. He is probably bi not gay!

only logic way to act:
fuck her gay friend until he bleed
fuck her until she cries
dump her
be a man

I hope she is cause your the dumb ass that let her go. Wtf if your living together and been with eachother for a while then sleepovers shouldn't even be a thing if your not living together then you didn't let her do shit she did it because who are you to stop her your no one

This

w-whats wrong with her nipples?
is she pregnant?

Stop being paranoid, and stop asking Sup Forumstards for advice. Everyone here is just going to tell you that she's sucking his dick and that you should kill yourself. We're all assholes here.

you shouldve asked to stay the night and you guys couldve had a threesome

He's so gay he's practically a woman though. I highly doubt it.

Retard

Kek I knew what the replies would be.
He's a good guy it's just hot to think about her sucking his dick tbh.

She's fucking beautiful

I'm sorry...
sexy legs tho
it's my autism

Cuck

welp, cuck detected

>Yeah I know him and he's pretty damn gay.
>Pic
So are you faggot. Just Eiffel tower her already.

Or, she's fucking another dude, and gayfag is covering for her.

This

"Let my gf"

Hopefully she does fuck and suck him.

Then she will know that it is 100 times better to be with someone that isn't controlling, paranoid and insecure.

kys you sad cunt.

you're not the sharpest crayon in the tool book are you, OP..

one time my girlfriend stayed at her gay friend's house, asked me to drop her off there and all. but she didn't stay there, she went off at some point in the evening to screw around with my cousin. not saying you're gonna have the same experience OP, but if you guys are having problems and she wants to spend nights away, be prepared.

Tits or gtfo.

OP, better check in on your cousins.

>???

>even though he's gay
How do you KNOW he's gay?
You should have made him suck your dick first.
She's sucking his now and he ain't gay.

How far away does he live? Let her go, wait an hour or so, call her and tell her you love her etc etc, then figure out a reason to talk to gayfag, and tell her to put him on the phone. If she's still at his place, great. You were being insecure, but she's being faithful.

If she makes some excuse like, "oh, he's sleeping right now, and she doesn't want to wake him", guaranteed she's at her new BFs house.

If you believe that you have autism, my friend.

this.

I'm gay and I've fuck a fair number of female assholes. Mostly close friends and they usually return the favor with some of my toys. Its mostly about the closeness.

Absolutely, don't let her get away with that, she knows what she's doing. You need to call her non-stop and show her how passed you are at her doing this to you