Ok Sup Forums I have a product, the beheaded box. It swivels open and an individual puts their head inside...

Ok Sup Forums I have a product, the beheaded box. It swivels open and an individual puts their head inside. Then it closes on them, triggering a lock that is only unlocked by the razor, which has to move through that person's neck to reach the other side.

Nigga what reason is there to own this

Becoming Jigsaw? It's OP's fucked up head, not mine.

Kinky couples

wow so creative, how long did you spend conjuring this wonder of ingenuity?

3 days

What's this products marketability?
Who's your target consumer?

Better patent it quickly, before this marvel of industry gets stolen right out from under you.

Probably only going to be used on kinky Asian hookers

This may be the most autistic post I've seen on Sup Forums in at least 15 minutes.

Satan check'd

Kek at least it's oc

How about a mechanism that unlocks it but there's a 1/5 chance it activates the razor? The new russian roulette

I wanna see this used

Well I came up with the idea of a girl being fucked while she is in a guillotine. She would be beheaded the second she came. Then I thought on how to make it more convenient.

Bump

Op

But what if their skull is bigger than their neck?

Can someone cap this mildly amusing thread

The box swivels open

But that picture just shows a hole...

This is what autism looks like, everyone

I know, for gt to add

Get a patent and go on Shark Tank.

If only Sup Forums was more like this these days.

Op holy shit are you retarded. You gave away your ideas and gave me the blueprints. your jewgolds are all mine

How is that more convenient than a guillotine? Especially when it's a sex thing you want to see the head get chopped offf

you can keep the head in a box to store it for later.
not OP btw

A lot less room an noise, box could just be a sideless cube