How do I come out to my parents I'm 15 and I'm gay

How do I come out to my parents I'm 15 and I'm gay

You could kill them and come out to their corpses if you're nervous

Simple . By Kys

Post cock

You're 15 - you dont know shit about sexuality, especially your own. Wait a few years and keep experimenting.

post dick or gtfo

I'm good

You're only 15. Give it a few years before you jump to conclusions. Most gay high schoolers are only gay because they're brains are still developing. Wait just a few years.

agreed, 15 year olds don't know shit

This, don't label yourself, you're confused and have hormones coarsing through your body

>inb4 bait

d

how to get banned in a single sentence. reported

It's easy, they probably already know. It's pretty obvious when you're a 15 year old.

15 and on /b...are you a wizard?

they know, they just don't want to hear that shit from you

Underage B&

MODS
MODS
HALP

I don't understand why your making your life harder by being gay.

Just don't be gay... I thought you had a question? But if you are one of limp write flaming gays they know..

All you would have to do is say your gay why make a fucking spectacle of it you attention whore.. good luck

I don't know it they are anti gay tho

If you're too nervous, just, "accidentally" let them catch you sucking dick.

please ban

John Wayne was a Nazi

Why the fuck do you want to come out faggot? "Coming out" is the cringiest shit you can possibly do. You don't need to suck dick and tell EVERYONE you know that you do it. You underage attention whoring little shit, why don't you get the fuck out and consider suicide instead?

they'll get the picture

>5 years ago
>be 20
>gay
>wrote a paper about boy scouts allowing gays kids but not adults
>called it a cop out because anyone under 18 doesn't have a firm grasp on thier security
>get booed by the students
>get lectured by the professor

never went back to that fucking class

sexuality not security

I need to proof read when im using my phone

Not OP, but I would find it strange if someone I thought was straight brought home a new boyfriend.

Is this bait?
I've been a fgt since 10. Before this generation made it edgy.

Thus

there really is no reason to coming out, besides just a bunch of faggot saying "look at me and all my pride!"

I came out to some close friends but that's about it. there's really no need to tell your parents until you're in a serious relationship.

How do they know you're dating? Are you going to straight out tell them "Hey Mom meet my boyfriend. We are going to go upstairs and suck each others dicks!".

I don't really care about the thread, but can you post more pictures of your cat?

You just tell them you're gay..,

I wasn't gay when I was in highschool. Don't listen to this guy, OP. Fuck as many faggots as you want. Why do your parents need to know about your sexuality anyway

Checked

Thanks op, makes me miss my cats back home

1) yes, at 15 you probably do know that you're gay
2) you'll probably get b& for saying you're 15

tell them you are OP

Coming out is a stupid idea. Suck all the dicks you want, as long as you don't tell anyone it's OK to do it.

Only attention whores do the whole "LOOK AT ME I'M GAY" shtick.

Thread is dead

Agreed, don't be a cunt about your sexuality. You don't need the world to circle jerk you unless you are a weak pussy and in that case you should just noose yourself.

MODS MODS