Saw this picture in my moms emails whilst looking for a order receipt. Is there any chance something is going on...

Saw this picture in my moms emails whilst looking for a order receipt. Is there any chance something is going on. Side note the guy is not her husband

Probably cheating

He doesnt even have his cock out you're overreacting. Besides this is over e-mail. Don't suspect anything until you go through her phone.

Post mom fag

lmao those female nipples

Nudes

Yep she's cheating. Hot mom though but why else would she just have a random photo like that in her email. Did it say anything or just that picture.

Now post your dad.

Oh shit. I thought he was a little guy.

He's probably fucking a chick on the side himself. No harm no foul.

I'll Fite em both at the second time

Your mom certainly has a type, doesn't she.

What would make you think that?!?! That was pretty random but if that's what you were thinking you probably have security issues tbh

Which would be

Muscled up, gym rat type guys.

Are you serious

Attractive

It is just a go-to idea for a woman to cheat with a hotter guy. I was just surprised because your dad isn't ugly or much smaller than the guy in the first pic. It was just a lateral move.

Also, don't you worry about my security issues.

faggots

steroid users

Post more pics of your mom.

he does have a wedding ring on so could be suspicious but he could also be just doing harmless flirt but a woman could have also sent like her friend to show off there partner

Fair enough but the mom is actually hot. I don't think she would go for any ugly guys.

Ashley Madison

I can be your new daddy if you want lol

same

OP, are you hot? You better be hot. Because your parents are hot.

That guy would destroy your dad then fuck your mother without getting winded.

You dudes need to always remember that there's only ONE reason women cheat.

Because they can. Nothing else matters. They might trade down to an ugly dude who will worship them. They might go lateral for variety. They might trade up for excitement.

But they will all cheat if they can. It's hardwired in their brains.