I have a question. Is it possible to become allergic to the drink agua? In other words...

I have a question. Is it possible to become allergic to the drink agua? In other words, is it possible to become allergic to agua? I'm talking specifically about when you drink it. Glug glug glug. Not when you swim in it or take a shower with body wash. I guess what I want to know is CAN YOU BECOME allergic to agua the drink? If you can become allergic to pets, dandruff, or dust mites, why can't you become allergic to agua?? Again I'm talking ONLY about drinking it, not about taking a shower with Garnier Fructis shampoo. Thanks in advanced!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergy)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please answer. I'm not asking for much.

Hello? I really need an answer.

go fuck yourself

Please. This isn't a place to be mean/rude. I'm asking a question. If you can't answer, this probably isn't the right thread for you.

fuck you and fuck your thread.

I've been waiting for a long time. I just need an answer preferably from someone who knows.

This is a very strange thread.

fuck you
fuck you too

I do not appreciate the anger surrounding my question. I'm not asking for the world, I'm asking if it is possible to become allergic to agua in the same way that one can become allergic to many other things.

fuck your allergies

Please do not use swear words. There are SO many other threads for that... please, I'll just leave, but I cannot find the answer that I'm looking for.

fair point. but fuck you. still.

leave you fucking kike

We sing for you and us around.

Hi OP;

Not sure if you know anything about immunology, but water could not possibly become an antigen because it doesn't have any complicated chemical structures that an antibody could bind to. Pets, dandruff, etc. are all made of proteins that do have complicated chemical structures and suitable structures for antibodies to bind. Your dreams of becoming allergic to water are impossible.

I do not know anything about immunology. But if I'm understanding your message correctly, it is not possible for one to become allergic to the drink H2O (the chemical name for it) per say. However, what I am asking is if it might be possible not just per say to become allergic to it but for real in the same way that one might become allergic to many different things and develop allergies. Maybe you haven't really thought it through and it is possible to become allergic to agua, just not per say?

autism.jpg

No, it is not possible to become allergic to water the same way you can become allergic to other things.

This is precisely the point. Just because one cannot become allergic to the substance in THE SAME WAY does not mean it is not possible, and I am very concerned. Do you know that everything that we eat has some percentage of agua inside of it? Are you aware that it makes up a large percentage of the food groups? This is something I uncovered while doing a bit of research and it may not be COMMON KNOWLEGE but it is the truth and can be verified in many different ways.

OP,

No. There's no way you could possibly become allergic to water, for a number of reasons. Try reading the pathophysiology section of the wikipedia article on allergies (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergy) if it's anywhere near your comprehension.

dog here's what i got to say, ok? your post was too long , it sucked too much dong. I didn't read , I don't know what you need.

I prefer to not use said website for research purposes. It is very difficult to know if it is just some person with a little too much time on their hands. May I ask if you are yourself a scientist? The reason i'd like to ask with your permission is because you have brought up a number of very scientific areas of expertise that I have not yet had the time to research and I consider myself to be a very well researched person when it comes to many topics and that is why I am asking about this one in a very specific capacity. I'm still concerned that there are no sources that agua may be a thing that can cause problems if one becomes allergic to it in ways that you have not considered.

You asked if you could become allergic "for real in the same way."

The answer is no, you cannot become allergic in the same way.

well then I apologize but I'm not asking you to be smart with me. I'm asking if it's psosible in other ways too not JUST in the same way I figured that as a fellow human being you might guess what I meant but I guess you might not be a human being. and YES I'm being sarcastic because I know you actually ARE if you are typing a response but still you get the dgist.

This is bad bait. Go to bed, OP. Don't drink the histamine flavored water again.

what is agua? some mexican fruit?

No, it is not possible.

You do not understand how allergies work. You do not understand that the immune system must identify a complex substance to react against it. Water is not complex enough for your immune system to notice.

Also, consider evolution: any organism that had an allergy to water would die, given that the organism is mostly made of water.

It's not bait. However, when I go to bed I usually do take a shower though. But I'm not too concerned about that. Anyway, when I do take a shower I tend to use Hydra Recharge Moisture Whip Leave-In Conditioner as well as other moisturizers and lotions to protect my skin. That being said, it is not too concerning about being in a shower, because I am not DRINKING the agua per say as you would at a restaurant before being served.

I'm not so sure if you're accurate. Have you spoken to the scientific community? There is always new research coming out in light of new information, and it would make sense if you can be allergic to so many things that you can be allergic to such a complex thing as H2O which is very complex actually surprisingly so you'd be surprised by how many tricks you can do with it and experiments.

I'm mad that reading that made me laugh. Now I wouldn't say that it made me laugh heartily PER SE but I would invariably read it again. That being said, it is not too concerning for me to say that agua of the satanic histaminic H20 variety is rarely found in the habitats of humans. That is to assume though, you are of that particular group.

I sense that you only want one answer (yes) and that you will disregard anything that is not "yes."

You are not looking for truth, you are looking for reassurance.

He's just getting his nuts off cause he finds this thread funny to himself.

Well I'm a very logical person I usually back up most of my thinking with logic and research but if you think in a different way then we can agree to disagree. I guess what I'm getting after is that science is not a thing that doesn't ever change. Basically there can be times when a lot of people get it wrong and I just like to be sure that we're not just in group think mode you know? So I am not looking for truth but I am looking for veracity and facts and accuracy. And if you are not in a place in your life where you are ready to consider things from other perspecties then that's okay and we can just smile with each other for now, but I have done a lot of research and I like to back up my ideas with scientific analysis and my friends know that I'm a very logical person.

Stop with the "Agua", call it water faggot
Do you have autism tell me the truth

No you're just retarded
autism over 9000

What the fuck op?

please do not try and provoke me. This is not a campfire and again even considering the use of Sleek and Shine Shampoo I am speaking specifically rather about the effects of agua if one were to develop a problem in relation to it.

Why "agua" you fucking faggot? Btw it's called ÁGUA with a fucking Á

I'm trying to be discreet. please if you can't contribute don't.

Yes. It is possible. I drank some and was fine, but there was a guy who loved it so much, he inhaled it and died. He was really allergic

For those of you saying it was not possible I'm merely asking you how you would respond to this. No judgement. Just asking how you would respond now that you have evidence that goes against your claim that you cannot become allergic. Are you willing to change your minds? I'm not rubbing it in your face, just saying that see sometimes we get new evidence. I base my ideas on logic and facts. Thank you for the comment. It's so important to hear from BOTH SIDES especially when finding out about such matters.

WE HAVE WITNESSED THE BIRTH OF A COPYPASTA EVERYBODY, NOW ENJOY SEEING THIS FOR THE FOLLOWING MONTHS

The only thing I can think of is that rabies makes you hydrophobic.