Tfw my mom is seeing a patrician

>tfw my mom is seeing a patrician

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKHSBEoCg80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is 'Randy' Jewish?

jk....we all know (((Swans))) threads are bullshit.

>having emojis in the contact name
Turbo-Normie detected

your mom is dating a child

>yeah mom i am """listening""" to that band just like my buddies at reddit told me to :) i hope youll enjoy your relationship with my new daddy since i never got rpoper love from the famiuly ahha thats why i enjoy a reddit life wiht emjois near names so i can show all my reddit friends in my reddit life haha!

fake and gay

man you guys are sad, go back to not OP btw

op here, I'm glad I can discuss music with my mom.

go to bed michael your music sucks

>He's a patrician because he likes Swans.
Lol. I like Swans, but liking them does not make you a patrician.

i'm randy

If you are then what's my moms name

>patrician
nice try
go find a better father figure

Lmao his name is Randy

>he fantasizes about and gets excited over the idea of sharing his music with his parents

maybe 10 years ago that would have been patrician

now it is borderline beatnik

>getting this upset about someone having a fucking emoji in their mother's contact info

you are sad. also, i spend some time on indieheads (mostly plebs but not as cringe as we make it out to be) and people here push swans way fucking harder, most of leddit doesnt give a shit about swans. so i dont get your point besides your ridiculous inferiority complex about being unable to be a "normie", sparked by someone using a fucking emoji.

fpbp
/thread

Cara

this is a bad post

H E L P L E S S C H I L D

here's some real patrician shit Randy
this one goes out to you
youtube.com/watch?v=FKHSBEoCg80

Anyone know a similar real life girl irl so I can track her down and poop HER pants?

>central intelligence

how can u poop her pants???

holy shit that's a nuclear bomb of social inadequacy

this post is far more cringe inducing than OP's. OP's isn't really cringe at all.

Christ, this reads like some hardcore projection. Did you write this while furiously masturbating with your own tears as lubricant?