It was HURRRRRR time! Russia Russia Russia! Muh popular vote!

It was HURRRRRR time! Russia Russia Russia! Muh popular vote!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/
mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#.gPbftPa8uqj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically.
She won the popular vote by 3 million... while all the people who voted for Trump got suckered by the russians.
GREAT JOB

Hillary said it was her time, she was the anointed candidate of the people.
But it seems most of the people in the flyover states didn't get the memo. How deplorable of them!

Bitch didn't win the popular vote. California was fixed. No way 3.5 million dems turn out to vote in the primary where it was Hillary vs. Bernie and supposedly 5 million more voters somehow turn out Nov, 2. Bullshit.

Figures.
They don't have memos in the flyover welfare states...

But shove a dollar in thar basket and leave the future in the hands of Jesus.

She won the California vote. Trump actually led by 3 million before cuckvile voted(California is also a place where you don't even have to register to vote).

Excellent argument from the Trump Camp.

Not to mention that 9 million people who weren't even registered voted for Hillary.

Or it's not bullshit and that's what happened

and how exactly does that even matter you retard?

If you belive that California is a place where you don't have to register to vote... you just may be an idiot.

snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

Nice bullshit story you believe there - sounds like you are a полезные дураки

>motor voter act

what did you prove retard. Honestly when did Sup Forums become libtard. I swear you're worse than reddit.

Damn I'm happy that I don't have to look at that face for 4 years.

Good thread tovarich. Extra vodka ration for you.

it proved you'll believe any lie that's spoon fed you - and when you are shown the things you believe are bullshit you're too stupid to admit it.

It proved you don't know how to tell if something is true... you'll just believe any old thing.

And Liberals don't do the same thing? Also how did that article proof anything? Cnn(your favorite newscite) admitted that 9 million voters who were not registered voted.

Stare deeply into the void, comrade.

Link or you suck Putin peen.

Both you and liberals are retarded. There are more than 2 political leanings in existence you know

It shows why the russians had such an easy time fooling you.
Why, you'll just slurp down Mama Putin's home made Borscht without even a second thought.

>she played for the popular vote.

She played the wrong game. Sorry, trump is smarter than her.

Too bad this country isn't a democracy and has never claimed to be.

If you voted for Trump you are only in one political leaning - the stupid one.

this.

Ok Satan.

Remove traitors nao.

>hur dur everything I disagree with is wrong

Liberals.

Trump is the idiot kid in the class who didn't read the book for the book report and now he's just winging it.

You can tell just from his speeches that the man's a imbicile. Unless you're stupid that is.

Forreal when did the popular vote matter ever.

Hillary doesn't know how to win an election without it being handed to her on a silver platter.
All of her accomplishments are based on men giving her a leg up.

We didn't elect Hillary though.

No we elected putin's bitch.

what kind of shitheads believe that a president wanting to have peaceful relations with russia instead of fucking nuclear war means hes gay for putin? or dURRR THE ELECTION GOT HAXED BY RUSHAAAAA!! libtards would believe the sky is fucking green if cnn told them it was.

It mattered in 2012, when Donald Trump thought that Obama had lost the popular vote but won the electoral college...

mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#.gPbftPa8uqj

Right who lost the presidency because muh popular vote?

Oh look, not trump. Maybe if you understood how the American presidential voting system works maybe you'd have a shot of not sounding like your just throwing insults.

Why are you believing fakenews over leaked documents? Honestly I know it's all you have but come on, you can't possibly believe Hillary deserved to be president.

But it didn't matter. The popular vote doesn't matter because the United States is not a democracy. If you want a democracy move to one.

Traitors must hang.

>mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-to-election/#.gPbftPa8uqj

Nice damage control.

Trump is president and the entire house is red.

You lost.

>Don't believe the CIA and NSA comrade. Only Putin tell true.

kys shill

Deserve has nothing to do with it.

If Russia hacked. I haven't seen the evidence and I do not trust the FBI,CIA, or the NSA because they all lie make shit up and cover shit up. They are trying to make the hack the big thing and get peoples focus off the real issue which is what was exposed. The DNC and Hillary are pissed that their lies and corruption were exposed and are trying to get people focus off of it so they will forget about the corruption that was exposed.

>cia has never claimed that Trump worked with Putin

>they only came out with muh russia claim after he won

>cia is never wrong

People like you shouldn't even be alive.

No my friend, YOU lost. We're all losers now.
You are just too stupid to see it.

Jan 21....all white heterosexual Christian men become millionaires

Well I'm alive. And I'm in a world where trump is president, couldn't be happier. It's ok to be upset, it's only natural!

And how is that.

Never thought I'd live to see the day the Russians and Jews were the best friends of the hard right.

>libtards would believe the sky is fucking green if cnn told them it was
#pizzagate

Trump loves the poorly educated

Hurr durr Russia is bad guys xdd

Nice strawman, chode. Youre still a traitor though.

It's 10:00am in Russia.

hence the 20 pro-trump threads.

we are going to fuck Russia up in 2018 and 2020.

>Hillary murders, sells drugs, accepts money from terrosists and tried to start ww3. No one cares

>Trump is accused of being a traitor because Russia exposed how corrupt the dnc was

Why?

trump admitted it was Russia the other day you goddam buttfag gay homosexuality.

you're a traitor and should be shot.

And then you have worthless dicks like this who can't wait for Trump to turn the US into a kleptocracy like Russia. Die soon 5th column pigs.

No shh that's wrong you racist white male trump is LITERALY hitler ! Now ignore all this so called "corruption" you claim the Dnc has and look! Trump said illegal aliens r bad! Clearly a racist!

>traitor
Well, then. Looks like you have a decision to make. What in the fuck are you gonna do about it? Your team has spent the last two decades voluntarily disarming itself. How's that workin' out for ya', now?

>Hillary murders, sells drugs, accepts money from terrosists and tried to start ww3

Da, is true, tovarich.

You don't understand, we should blame the witness and victim because if they hadn't of said anything there would of never been any trouble. It's simple really.

I hope you fucking hang you retard.

well republicans have always loved Israel.

dumbshits like spencer weren't intelligent enough to see Donald's obvious Zionism (because spencer's a typical trump supporter: a retard).

as for Russia, that's the huge irony. republicans have alllllways hated Russia. for some reason white nationalists think slavs are white (they're not, hitler killed millions in camps).

but now the GOP IS Russian.

and yes, Russia is bad. putin HATES the US. and Russia will be punished.

>Russia boogie man

Man it must suck to be you.

kek.

I got my gun Vlad. You feeling froggy?

>He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!

>We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

>slavs aren't white because Hitler killed them
Hitler killed a LOT of people. They weren't all Jews, and they weren't all non-whites.

Also Godwin's Law.

>Trump loves the poorly educated
Democrats view them with contempt and consider them "Useful idiots".

Seriously they're mad that Russia exposed how corrupt they are rather than owning up to being total douches.

>Vlad
It's funny how you say this like it's an insult. Russians are cool people, for the most part. Putin's a fucking dick, but hey, they can't all be winners.

And my team still has a lot more guns.

someday you'll be outed. and hopefully shot.

or in years' time, you'll realize how retarded you were. and hang yourself.

as it stands, you have no: integrity, dignity, honor, self-respect, loyalty, nor morality.

you belong in a shallow grave. you're actively committing treason against America, because it's 'trendy'.

You want russian gangsters running the US? Then you're part of the problem.

>liberals

>guns

Kek when'd you faggots get so brave. You will die horribly if you try to fight.

>liberals are still crying

Oh my god this has to be the best election I've been in in 30 years.

I fucking love this country god bless.

Found the fifth columnist.

Explain to me how it's treason? Because liberals are mad that Russia showed how corrupt they are? I support Russia personally, and think what they did was 100% the right move.

Russia selectively leaked information to their agent Assange, in order to influence American opinion.

And it worked.

Now putin's going to die (Assange is waaaay past his expiration date).

This was an act of war. Putin has a lot of enemies in Russia. They know he's endangering them, and the world. They may handle him for us.

You won this one. We'll win the next though.

Says the neverserved.

Because it's not?

>you UNIRONICALLY think this a reality

You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pitty.

putin deserves a little dose of polonium. how appropriate will that be.

Its going to be like Red Dawn, only you're the one all red.

>how dare they influence american opinion by showing how awful the other side is

People actually believe this.

hello Russia.

That's a picture of her being happy because she saw all the people that came to vote. She was very proud, she has pride. .sowhat

>he thinks he's a Wolverine
Oh, that's just adorable.

>because it's not.

Sikh argument bruh

This is either a shill or libtard SJW. (((They))) are trying to push the narrative that people actually supported Hillary, despite the fact that she stole the democrat nomination and was probably the most corrupt candidate in the history of American politics. She had hardly any supporters and attempted to rig the election. Do not be fooled Sup Forums. Your kind are easily manipulated.