Does anyone on Sup Forums have tattoos shittier than mine?

Does anyone on Sup Forums have tattoos shittier than mine?

Do you like cyberpunk, hardcore, speedcore, aggrotech, or industrial music?

FUCK I WISH I WAS ON MY PHONE NOW DUDE I WANT TO CUT MY LEG OFF BECAUSE OF A THIGH TATTOO FROM 8TH GRADE

Nope

You had one chance faggot.. One chance to decorate your body with real meaningful art. These are fuckin scribbles. Are you fuckin embarassed or what?

Dumbshits like you are why I never got a tattoo. I'm embarassed FOR you faggots when I see you

Dont get meme tats, trust me...

But I am a pretty pathetic litfag and went through a folk punk phase around the time that I had the tattoo gun

ITS LITERALLY ON THE FIRST PAGE OF A GOOGLE SEARCH OF "TRIBAL SKULL" AND AN 8TH GRADER TATTOOD MY ENTIRE THIGH WITH IT ALL BUTCHERED AND OUT OF PROPORTION

Just sayin' you kinda give off that vibe. I don't completely hate your tats tbh.

you like andrew jackson jihad

Heyy! a pat the bunny tattoo, neat-o

I respect the homage to Vonnegut but the quality could be better. A decent artist could sharpen most of it up.

Aw bb who hurt you

Can't really have a shitty tattoo if it's just writing or text. Bc you can't really fuck that up unless it says something stupid or misspelled but does that say trash rules everything around me instead of cash?!?!

I kinda fuck with your tattoos actually.

Yes sir, but the last album was very upsetting

They just keep going, I let a friend who had never touched a tattoo gun before do this one to me

I want one

Yeah it does lol

Plz give pic

I actually want one

God damnit dude. I wanna use this as a chance to finally bitch about this subject but your less than aggressive response is leaving me with cognitive dissonance

God damnit

Sorry user, they don't prevent me from getting laid-- mostly hipster scum I'll admit, but I have no complaints

This is the only semi-decent one I did on myself, planned to color it in once it healed... that was two years ago.

Why

>semi-decent

Shits n giggles

I once met a guy who had indeed shittier tattoos than yours. Punk guy, fucked in the head. I like what you did to your arm, tho.

I saw a girl at a festival get "JUGGALETTE" done stick and poke across her entire thigh, it was huge, and supposed to be ironic I guess, but very rushed so each dot was at least a half-centimeter away from the last, worst thing over seen in my life.

Gutterpunk or hipster bitches?

Got any pics?

Hipster usually, not exclusively, but it's the type that's easiest for me to fuck. No gutterpunks though, I like hygienic girls believe it or not. Sry I don't have much on my phone