Get random shit off your chest thread

Get random shit off your chest thread.

Even after all this time, I still fancy Rachael Chapman from Bishop's Stortford. Doubt I can ever bring myself to forget her.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HT9ibES
anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a married chick I almost fucked. Had her yoga pants around her ankles and just about to dive in and she wiped out. After the second time I stopped playing her bullshit and stopped associating with her. I see her all over the place though. Literally the college, the gym, her dad owns a fucking car dealership in town and I hear his shit on the radio all the time. It's been about 6 months and I want to try and smash again but its not worth the hassle but I still think about that missed opportunity every day.

Who was she?

There's a girl that I feel like I may be falling in love with at college but I live with my current girlfriend. I want to fuck this other girl so bad but like I don't want to give up on my current relationship and we've already had issues for the past few months about me not entirely being the most faithful but the worst I did with another girl was makeout with her. My current girl is the kind who does a shit ton for me but like all I can think about is fucking the brains out of this girl from my school. What do?

Just a girl I went to school with, 5-7 years ago...

Are you me?

You got the same situation eh?

I want to kill everyone. I literally just want to go on a killing spree. But instead I'm just going to continue killing people one by one. because I am a normal person.

Love my gf - but

Huge crush on this other chick who is coming back into town. she has been messaging me a lot lately and I am pretty sure she's jocking on me

definitely not going to cheat. I just feel crumby about it because I hella want to bang this chick and based on the amount of attention she is showing maybe she really is DTF.

How can someone tell me they don't love me any more out of the blue after 7 years. " I don't see a future with you . I still love you but I'm not in love with you"

Sometimes I think in my head so much, like imagining my own world that I forget that I exist for a few moments. Then I usually remember and get hit by a wave of depression then I feel normal again. It feels different from just spacing out, like for a few moments I actually forget everything in my normal life.

They never loved you that way to begin with.

>I still love you but I'm not in love with you?
Is this legit a thing? If so I feel like that may explain my situation. I recently didn't fuck my girl for 2 weeks and I felt like I lost nearly all emotional connection t her but we started having sex again recently and I feel like feelings are coming back idk if it's just cause of the sex or what but I'm hella confused if I even deep down truly love her. I don't want to break up with her cause she's so sweet and I don't want her to be with anyone else but I'm having such a fine and amazing girl throw herself at me rn and idk what to do

I keep falling in love with my friends and people I just met, I'm so desperate because my last girlfriend was so great and I was so self destructive that I got rid of her. I've convinced myself and everybody else that she was bad for me, even though I know that was a lie.. and I can't get her back, so now I just fall in love because I feel as if no ones there for me, as if I'll end up alone, and that's my worst fear.. I don't know what to do anymore. Jordan Christiansen, if you're reading this, it's Christian, I'm sorry, and I love you still, always will..

my girlfriend is possibly pregnat. we cant afford an abortion or anything really so imma try messing with her hormones through food to make her period come. or the essentially "cook" it out by having her eat alot of pineapple stuff. im not ready but i gotta take action. its my mistake for not using a condom and its mine to fix.

Was out of town for a business conference. Hit it off with a solid dime piece. I couldn't be the piece of shit who cheated on his pregnant girlfriend a month before his kid was due, so played it oblivious. Still chat with her thru text.

Still not sure if I woulda had any regrets.

bruh plan B is like $50

its been over the effective time for plan B

good job man. you're going to be a great dad.

despite the fact i try to make everyone feel nice and comfy ,no one wants to talk with me.
i hate this shitty world i wanna start over somewhere else

i still get bummed about my ex wife (4 years together 8 months married) cheating on me in my bed while i was away at work. on the plus side i now live in the house that her parents own, dating a 10/10 bartender who could suck the chrome off a bumper, and my divorce will be finalized in a month or so.

Try to move somewhere and get on your feet in that place
Probably much easier said than done but it is the only way to start your life anew

I know your pain bro. Though this girl I'm about to spill about is more than just a girl. I still think of and love this girl I dated about 4 years ago. She was everything I ever wanted. Literal perfection in my eyes. I did everything I possibly could for her. She has MS so there'd be days she didn't feel like doing shit so we'd stay at home and watch tv. Her favorite show was house. We'd stay there and watch it all day long on Netflix. Just me and her. Bonding. She'd be in so much pain and she'd lay there and cry and I'd massage her body wherever she was hurting to try and stop the pain. Nothing really seemed to help but I guess she figured at least I was trying. She knew I loved her with all of my heart. The shittiest part of it all was how she acted like it was so easy for her to let me go. Maybe 5 months later, after we had broken up, we spoke again and she was already dating some new guy but she was telling me she loves me and she was ready and willing to come fuck me. The day she's supposed to come to my house she puts up a front that she hates me. All I want is to have her back with me. I miss her more than anything but she acts like she hates me. Girls are confusing but life goes on. We just gotta try to fill that void they leave in us with sad music and cool instrumentals.

how did you find out?

left her email open on my computer at the house like a dumb bitch.

:/

I found out my GF was cheating by checking through her phone like two years ago.

shit sucks.

did u get fuckin pissed

greentext reaction

please don't kill me.

I'm tired of feeling so disembodied that I can only watch as my inspirations and dreams play like a film in my mind

that I can never touch.

I kinda raped a girl and my only regret is that I didn't do it twice

I really feel like work and school have taken over my social life. I haven't been on a date in a year and it's really getting to me. I see all the fun my friends have when they come home from uni (going to community college right now) and I've been getting depressed because I feel like I'm missing out on so much.

i have literally only 2 friends ive known for about 10 years, both who i met online, and only one of them ive met, the other i like for some reason unknown to me, even though i try to convince myself that i really dont like her at all, all it takes is one text and im back at it again trying to get her to like me. why cant i be a sociopath and not care about anyone?

I'm moving back into my parents' house for the time being because financially it makes sense. But they're hoarders who eat really unhealthy and it's making me gain weight too. I have a younger brother whos on the specturm who gets clingy, so if i ever leave the house i feel bad because i get guilt tripped. Also my grandparents are starting to get to the point where they need us more and more so we're always on the road eating out. Not sure how long I can keep this up before I need to move out.

>email
thank god women are such fucking morons

how do you try to make them feel like that?

>kinda
how do you kinda rape someone?

literally the worst feeling.
not gonna greentext but it was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. angry at the fact that i was too stupid to notice all the signs of it going on, sad for my daughter who has to grow up in a broken home like her dad (me). i dont know its been a lot to deal with but its gotten a lot better. reconnecting with someone from my past has been a major help, getting out with friends all that kind of stuff. sorry i dont post much on here but its good to get some of this shit off my chest.

Well I mean she wasn't able to say no

I have an extreme fetish for blind women. I always have trouble revealing that to anyone I speak to,

samefag here, i also failed a nursing program last year and i hate myself because its the first time i gave up on anything. kinda made me wanna kill myself from the shame, even though everyone around me told me it "happens to the best of us"

here's a pic of her btw imgur.com/HT9ibES

My gf is a fucking cunt and psychopath. Daddy issues + family issues and she had this friend who betrayed her and that really fucked her up. Absolute cunt to anyone who doesn't do what she wants after being "above and beyond" nice, which is being kind but expecting something out of it. She got in a fight with my kid sister and I would break up with her because she cries a lot and is generally a whiny bitch at least 60% of the time but I'm not sure if I could find anyone better. She's a hole to fuck and boy does she love to do it but I want someone better, however I don't have any leads on new gf

nudes?

I'm 29, former college wrestler, former Navy SWCC. I've been with dozens of women on 3 continents.

I just found out I have a needl dick.

Nobody ever told me. I never noticed. Trying to understand why it took me so long to figure it out occupies my mind an unhealthy amount of time.

Feelings of inadequacy have invaded my mind for the first time. Shit sucks.

why did she cheat?

I don't have many friends and I'm slowly losing the few I do have because of my loner tendencies.

It can't be that bad user, post a pic

fat and beefcurtains, also she's mentioned Sup Forums before and as far as I can tell, she's familiar with 4chinz and actually browses occasionally.

At least you got to be with her albeit for a short time.

I never did get the chance to date Rachael. I just creeped around her for two years straight before I got the fuck out of that town and barely ever spoke to her again.

Putting a hardware keylogger on school PCs to get her facebook password, evesdropping on her, buying her shit all the time and inviting her to Spain. My obsession knew no limits.

She kept me around though. Sometimes confided in me. Told her friends that I would treat her like a princess if she dated me and made me out to be a "backup plan" if it didn't work out with whoever she was dating at the time.

Essentially, she knew that I was stalking her, and just lived with it. Only when I was about to start self-harming over the whole situation did she really confront me about it.

But despite that, she never stopped hugging me. Oh her hugs. She was a hugger, really, she hugged everybody, all the time. That's what I miss the most. Feeling her warmth against me, smelling her perfume, the endorphin rush that it triggered.

I can still feel it when I think about it. I feel it every single cold morning before heading to work, when I step into a nice warm shower, and my brain flares up like I'm getting a hug from Rachael.

Nobody since has, or will, ever make me feel like she did. I should know, I've seen a few other women and even had a long term relationship in the handful of years since I've last spoken to Rachael.

I don't stalk her any more, by the way. I know she's probably not even the same person that I used to know, and I'm under no delusion that I'll ever end up with her.

It just feels so good to remember.

After fucking more women, have you been more satisfied than when you were when you'd only had sex wth a handful?

people only like me for my voice and now that my voice is damaged, i am realizing how utterly useless and unappealing i am to people
i leave groups of people becasuse i have bouts of self-destruction that make it impossible to comfortably be in the group
i have no direction in my life and death seems more and more appealing every day

I do this almost every day. I have like 5 different people that I become in my mind, I usually go to that place during long drives or bike rides

she told me she was in a "dark place" and that i wasn't emotionally available. i work offshore for an oil company so i'm gone a lot. i'm guessing she couldn't take being a mom for a week by herself and that it was "hard" on her for me not being around, when i sacrificed my time away from my family to provide for them and make sure food is on the table. can't tell you how much i've missed in the 3 years my daughter has been alive. talk about hard.

If it was only a week and she couldn't handle it kick her to the curb

The government is spying on you, they're monitoring your online activity. Stay invisible, stay anonymous anonyourself.club

i work a week on week off, she's long gone already. almost done with the divorce.

Good for you user

thanks pal, felt good to get some of that stuff of my chest.

Fuck man ik shes into me but why dont i make a move or ask for her number like fuck we talk so much in class like FUCK can yall Sup Forumstards help a fag like me in this situation

I'm realising none of my friends actually truly ever gave a shit about me. I'd always be the one to get plans together to hangout with others but I just recently thought I'd stop talking to people to see if anyone gave a shit and wanted to talk to me fist and no one has. It's been 6 months and I've lost all contact with anyone I've really ever been "close" to. I honestly feel like the only person who cares about me is a fraction of my family. I feel so bad finding out that people I've known since I was really young will never go "out of their way" to hangout or be friends with me

Niggers are subhumans and we need to stop pretending they are anything but that.

Whites are the most advanced race. Deal with it.

If we had any sense at all we would ban islam and take out every muslim on earth.

Liberalism will be the death of western culture.

>There. that feels better....

I am in love with my best friend for the last couple of years but I never share my feelings with her because I know it wouldn't work out if we did go out longterm. She is also now bi and just hooked up with a girl for the first time. We talked about how weird eating out a girl is, she also explained how much better sex is with a girl.

Fun stuff overall

Come up with an excuse as to why you need her phone number. It works so much, just say maybe you're having issues wth the work and would like to see if she could help or something. After that, it's up to you to show that you actually wanna start having coversation and hopefully she'll talk to you regularly as much as you do to her

Like bro u dont even understand she tries to start conversations sometimes and she looks so fucking beautiful tht i become shy but i look like a douche tht doesnt wanna talk and i feel so bad

me

Same here, user. It sucks being no ones first choice.

Honestly like you really gotta get over that before you lose the chance man. Don't let her slip away. The worst things will come if you do nothing. Honestly she might like it if you can muster the courage to tell her you feel shy around her because you have feelings for her. It'll show her that you care. Eventually you absolutely have to get her out of the classroom and go for coffee with you or something once. Once you get those first few words out and can start talking, it'll be a breeze. Sometimes I have thoughts of "should I say this, should I not" but notice that if you don't say anything, the worst will come. So force yourself to start with a few words and since you'll already be committed to what you're going to say, you can follow through with it. Trust me. Just start talking about your feelings and past those first few words, it gets much easier. Just don't let her slip away because you didn't say anything when you had the chance. You'll never forgive yourself for it

Who have you killed, so far?

this is a bit long, sorry, but maybe someone has some insight.

I made a lot of friends over the last 30 years or so, and I would like to keep in touch with some of them. but I procrastinate a lot so I never really get back to anybody. when I think about them, I think of them fondly, but often I'm thinking about other things.

since I've had some luck fighting procrastination by making to-do lists, I thought I might make a list of all my friends and then make a point of e-mailing, calling, IMing, or otherwise contacting one friend every week. the list wouldn't be set in stone by any means. I wouldn't force myself to rekindle close friendships with people who have drifted way off in the distance - just keep the friendships I care about healthy, albeit in a more systematic way. and of course I'd notice whether they tend to respond or not, or resume initiating contact on their own, etc. and act accordingly. not going to over-buddy someone who clearly has their own thing going. if someone expressed that they wanted to get together more often, I'd be fine with it.

question: if you were someone's friend, and you knew that friend had major problems organising shit, and they were implementing a schedule system like that to make sure they got in touch with you on a semi-regular basis, what would you think?

would it offend you because they can't keep the friendship going naturally? would you find it weird? would you be flattered that they tried to get their shit together enough to keep in touch with you, even if it was in an odd way?

Always tell people when you have feelings for them. Worst case scenario is you stopped being a pussy and got it off your chest.

I've been texting this girl on and off for a while now just as friends, but I realized a couple weeks ago I might have feelings for her. She keeps asking me to hang out all the time and watch movies with her.

Unfortunately we were watching a movie and I realized she had a huge thing for black guys. She hangs out with a couple of black dudes occasionally. I know them and they're generally pretty shitty people, so I think I'll just distance myself from someone who would betray the master race.

Or even third or fourth. I see my "friends" hanging out with people that they'd talk shit about more than they'd hang with me. The worst thing is that I've never truly gotten close to anyone enough to ever have what I consider a "best friend" and once I even get half way there with one, buddy just basically stops talking to me completely. Like i tried to hit him up over the weekend as a last chance kinda thing and started with "Yo what you doin today" all I get was like one word answers and that he was hanging out with someone else to begin with so I tried to get myself to type out "oh I was gonna see if you wanted to chill or somethin" but like I know I'll just come off as a huge faggot saying that and I know anyone couldn't give less of a shit about hanging out with me

Thx man never realized in these years ive been on Sup Forums tht i could get help from someone ill get her number on wednesday if u wanna keep up wit me ill let u know heres my kik divme42 thx m8 just havent gotten tht one off my chest ina while

dump gf and go with girl from school because you will probably end up cheating anyway you got decision between which one you want

I never used to be such a hatemonger.

I was thrown to the wolves too often.
Made the butt of too many jokes.
The first 16 years of my life was a brutal combination of bullying and authority figures protecting said bullies.

I used to be a good person. But I'm not, anymore.

>I've done terrible things.

I'm the user who's been having friend issues and honestly if they can't make plans with you then they don't try care enough. I've has it to where I told a buddy after we made plans to chill that day that I'd be out at his place at like noon or something and he says cool, when I get out to where he is though I get to his place and he's not there so I call him and the motherfucker is halfway across town chilling with other people and I'm like what the fuck I said I'd be here then and he just has no sympathy and I guess expected me to either leave and take my hour long bus ride back out home or walk after him because obviously the fucker doesn't care enough about this friendship to actually wait on me or even pay attention to the plans we make. So really, if people aren't making plans with you, following through with them or if they don't ever like message you first or if they're never the ones trying to make plans with you, you don't matter enough to them

Were in the same spot man. I have to sleep now so I wont be replying anymore. Ill probably lurk tho. I should really stop browsing Sup Forums before bed.

Fucking feels so bad man I feel like I'm never going to get a true friend irl

Girls always want to take pictures with me and actually ask me for my phone number to text. I am still emotionally scarred from girls fucking with me in middle school and high school by asking me out only to dump me 15 minutes later in an attempt to emotionally destroy me. I cannot come to terms with the fact that a girl would actually be attracted to me so I play oblivious until they give up. I still have girls who will literally feel up my leg and I just act like an autist who doesn't understand what they're after when they do. How do I make the jump from autist to alpha so as to take advantage of my perceived attractiveness?

checked

sounds painful, sorry user. heres a virtual hug.

Yesterday was the first time I've seen my girlfriend in person. She was more beautiful than I'd ever been prepared for in all of our Skype calls. I can't wait to see her again. I love her so much. I just wish I could drive back up there whenever I feel like it.

>broke up with my first girlfriend on september 3rd (I remembered this because it was two days before our anniversary)
>She was the best person I've ever met
>We had the same interests, sense of humor, and she was just a blast to be around with
>Literally think about her at least once every 10 minutes
>Had a nightmare last night about waking up to a text from her, without me being able to respond
>tfw I never got to tell her that I loved her in person
>tfw I never got to her say "I love you"
the thing is is that I don't want another girlfriend, I just want another chance with her, but I can't.

hear her say*

I hate my mother for being a cheating bitch. I also hate my sister for not getting an abortion and keeping her kid. Now she has to grow up with a dumb, stupid slut who wanted to play mommy with a meth-head deadbeat.

I hate my relationship, and I just want to have a casual relationship. Honestly I feel like a piece of shit parasite but people like to have me around so I guess that's not all true.

I grew up in poverty and I just want to make a lot of money and get out of that socio-economic class.

I think I peaked in high school. As the days go on, I feel my life has less and less meaning, I buy concert tickets for shows months ahead of time so I have something to look forward to. I keep on falling in love with my friends. It happened in 2015, and I lost that friend, and the same shitty cycle is about to repeat itself. I can't kill myself because I'm a pussy, but I wouldn't mind dying if I don't find my purpose by the time I hit 30.

>sept. 3rd
>it's January 17th
> anniversary

>nigger detected
You don't know math. Kill yourself or a fellow Tyrone.

Well you've already noticed when they are trying so start paying more attention and take action on it

I failed qualifying exams at school, and am getting kicked out of the PhD program I'm in.
This is straining my relationship with my fiancee, and letting down my family, professors, myself, etc.
I'm upset at myself, depressed, and don't know where to go from here.

IF I AM PLAYING MERCY AND YOU ARE HALFWAY ACROSS THE MAP NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPAM IT I CAN NOT HEAL YOU, D.VA

you sound like you are operating on a whole different level of friendship than I am. you sound like me about 15 years ago. nah man we all have lives now, most of us got jobs, some have kids. for me it's more a concern of wanting to keep in touch, not specifically go out and do shit. where are we gonna go? we're all in our 30s and 40s, often broke, usually reclusive. I'm takling more like the situations where you go "hm I haven't heard from dave in a while, I should call him" but you keep forgetting. before you know it two years have gone by and you still do wanna call him and catch up, it just...doesn't happen because you didn't make the time.

all I'm talking about is a systematic means of making the time, since my natural means are a mess. is this weird?

>So really, if people aren't making plans with you, following through with them or if they don't ever like message you first or if they're never the ones trying to make plans with you, you don't matter enough to them
that's true with some people but not others. I have an old friend who's flat out said, "I probably won't call you because my life is a mess, but I'm always happy if you call me." and we're solid. we go way back. she just has some kind of anxiety about making phone calls.

I've had someone tell me I was they're best friend, but the same person never wants to talk to me first and is always hanging out with (way more than me) the same people we would talk shit about. The only reason i talk to him ever is because without him, i would have no one. I guess ill stay up.

September 3rd of last year you fucking idiot

I raped my car in the back of my uncle.

electronic harassment and v2k technology is compeltely real.

i know a guy who works currently talkin to people inside their heads lol.

fuckin no joke nigga dudes a sick fuck too

one time i went to britain and got some fish and chips from the grimiest roach coach i've ever seen. i said to my friend i says "that's the kind of roach coach you die in" and to this day i have no idea what that meant.

Actually, I still don't know what you're trying to say.
We first started dating on July 5th, so every 5th would be an anniversary

I doubt they'd be weired out, your finding a solution to a problem of yours while also getting closer to your friends
bitching about it is useless, he obviously doesnt give a shit about your time so dont give him any of it! also that didnt really answer the posters question, it more just was you finding something loosely related to respond to and bring up your own issues. Alot of the replies in this thread are just that. A way for someone to skip over other peoples problems and talk about their own
People need to actually listen instead of waiting for their turn to talk
also always confirm an hour or two before that you are still heading over.... I know im forgetful and a reminder is very nice

Thanks for the advice. I'm not very good socially but I am good at faking it. Maybe I have faked it until I've made it, finally.

thank you