What musical artist/band do you have a guilty pleasure for?

What musical artist/band do you have a guilty pleasure for?

>pic related
I know they're a band for teenage emos but I genuinely enjoy their music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5a1PjE6Vp5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really like the band that plays on the jimmy kimmel show

Don't blame you.

She's not terrible.

hey i love twenty one pilots and im not a teenage emo either.

though its really weird going to their concert being one of the few that isn't a teenage girl

I agree. I went to their concert in Orange Beach, Alabama, and there was a 10 year old behind me crying the whole time.

lmao I don't think I've seen anyone younger than 13, I'd be weirded out by a crying kid. I remember mostly white girls and guys with their eyes and arms painted. In Phoenix, Arizona. Going again soon in Tucson, Arizona

I feel you, OP. Emo music is my guilty passion.

I love Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At The Disco, and have recently gotten into Melanie Martinez

I love both TOP and PATD, but i cant bring myself to liking melanie. idk what it is.

They make pretty decent music still. Saw them perform right before they blew up to mainstream, one of the better shows I've seen, been two shows since then too, highly recommend seeing them live if you haven;t. Even though they're actually money now I still think they have inspiration to be original and not total sellouts.

Marshmallow. As a general rule I hate electronic music, but he makes some ok music.

I'm assuming you already gave her a decent try, if not I highly recommend it

Her music definitely isn't for everyone, I liked it right away so if you don't like it now you prolly won't later

yeah each time i listen to her i cant continue, but i always give her more shots.

I've already gone to one of their shows, but im going again March 2nd.

The same for fall out boy for me. I always hear hype for them but it just doesn't work lol i can't explain it

I agree. i have a few songs from them i like but they're style in general isnt for me.

Still have a soft spot for emo music

>MCR
>P!ATD
>FOB
>Blink
>Green Day

Currently listening to my Blink station on Pandora

blink and green day arent necessarily emo, although i could see how that would be. id classify them as rebellion anthems.

Nice, totally worth it. hope they still do they scaffold climbing and drumset crowd surf

Tyler definitely puts on quite the show. Last show i went to, they had a giant hamster ball tyler surfed the crowd in.

MCR is still one of my favorites. I'll be riding in the car and they'll come on my Pandora and I can't help but to sing every word.

\m/

something about their music makes you just wanna jam hard.

They'll definitely still do the drumset stuff. They've done that since the beginning. The scaffold hasn't really been done in a while though (due to them getting in trouble quite a few times with venues).

Like you said, it's so worth it to go see them live. Even if someone were to not like the music, I feel they'd still be amazed with the show they put on.

Totally electrifying show. at the last show i went to, they played songs from their first album, which got me ultra hype.

I have a guilty pleasure for Hall & Oates and Tears for Fears

Yes! I went to a few this summer. (I've went to quite a few over the years. Living in Ohio, it's easy) And their little medley set gets me every time. Plus the stage they had for it was super badass.

ahhh. it was totally worth spending hours memorizing all the albums. such an amazing experience! cant wait to go back. emotional roadshow tour will always be a significant thing in my memory.

You can go right on ahead and kill yourself, sir. I bet you like that hack job of a band Mumford & Sons, which is the idiot's version of Fleet Foxes.

We were all having a great time before you showed up. i've never heard mumford and sons or fleet foxes.

Not OP, but I listen Mumford and Fleet Foxes both, what do you recommend?

Also I greatly dislike TOP, if that matters.

Thanks for being civilized lol.

nigga please, fleet foxes are a bunch of acapella fags who added some vintage guitars. Mumford made some good indie rock with their last album

just listened to both, and i prefer mumford.

So much love for them. Really takes me back to old days.

I legitimately expected some heavy hitters or low end garbage on this thread
Guess not
Mine is candlemass

youtube.com/watch?v=5a1PjE6Vp5w

never have my ears been graced with anything better.

That's been in my related ever since I started listening to Melanie but I never clicked it til now, lol

When/how did 21 pilots get this reputation for being for emo teens? They're exceptional artists and put on a hell of a show live.

Old alternative fans who completely disregard anything new. Also people who look at the worst a fanbase has to offer.

"Scars to your beautiful" what a fucking horrible sentence.