Anyone else fucking hate the Japs? I gotta be honest with ya, they bug me to no end. They can't drive...

Anyone else fucking hate the Japs? I gotta be honest with ya, they bug me to no end. They can't drive, they smell like dead fish and their women are like parasites, always attaching themselves to the white man. Hell, it's not just Japs, I hate all Asians. Fucking slanty eyed little rice niggers. I think we'd all be better off if they got the fuck out of our country and went home and built some more Nintendos.

That bro's korean XD rip

Wrong, newfag. Korean names always have multiple syllables and end in a vowel, e.g. Mitsubishi, Toyota, Kawasaki.

Lurk moar.

better than any other gooks. at least they are civilized, productive and some of their women look great. and obviously asians in general are way better than Africans, Semites and any of the brown people

I don't hate japs, but I fucking HATE brazillian and portuguese voices. Sometimes I like what they talk about, but goddamn their voices are so annoying I immediately want them to shut up.

>rice niggers

kek.

You'd love them if you were surrounded by ape monkey negroes protesting and making violent threats all over your town bitching about their "Freedoms"

> op hates japanese

if you don't want ape monkeys, then don't import them from Africa in the first place, dip shit.

>Japs
>Civilized

LOL

Read a book dumbass

yes because I personally imported all the ape monkey subhuman mongoloids marchin around milwaukee wih guns bitching about their rights

>implying the superior Japanese wern't cleansing the worst filth out of Asia, the chinaman. Chinese are by far the worst. They are the loudest, dirtiest, grubbyest pieces of shit on the whole continent. Burn them all. Thank you based Japan for at least getting some of them. I hope china is nuked.

>Fucking slanty eyed little rice niggers. I think we'd all be better off if they got the fuck out of our country and went home and built some more Nintendos.

Goddamn Fucking Right, Grandpa!

Well said.

Those slanty eyed, sideways vagina having little gooks arent superior.

the worst asians are the philippinos. fucking mexican gooks.

Thanks for posting on my website and making me money!
-Hiro

They're plotting something, you can see it in their eyes.

They will get revenge for the H Bomb if it takes 100 years.

How many layers of segregation are you on OP

Sup Forums was created by a 15 year old beta autistic faggot

that chink can fuck right off

Shut the fuck up fag. A hot Filipina girl is the best

Rice-niggers = nigger name, defines those of Vietnamesian descent
I believe the term you're looking for is fiji-niggers

Fucking chopstick niggers are ruining the US with their overrun overhyped brains and fishmarkets. Fuck em I say!!!

The fuck are you on about?

Asians eat rice, therefore they are rice niggers.

look at this mexican chink protecting his ugly gook girlfriend

probably a little wetback chink urself

found the rice nigger

Fags like you make me laugh. You're all focused on chinks cause you ain't got shit going on in your life and looking down on this or that gives you that little bit of boost to hold together your fragile self worth. Why don't you just worry what a waste of fucking space you are