User

user,
how do you fight existential crisis ?

with nihilism.

pretty distractions

Drugs and alcohol mostly.

become friends with death and suffering.

take acid.

it would erase the fear of death but you will probably confront the reality of it. you will feel better afterwards. dying is good. dying is part of the fun. live it up until then.

Pretty much

i don't, i give up, eventually i will kill myself

Wait until it's gone and then wait for the next one

harshly accurate

Everyone should take acid at least once in their life.

This designer shit they have nowadays is great and all but for some reason I think the shit I had in the 90s was more introspective. Don't know. Edgy teenagism maybe.

right now with painkillers, my tooth fucking hurts like a motherfucker
Nothing beats the tooache.

jesus i need sauce on this

the designer shit put me in a nightmare, turned me off from it or anything like it

Escapism. Work hard, travel, drugs, alcohol, sex, philosophy, religion. Basically avoid thinking about it, and if you must, find a way to laugh in death's face. We are self-aware meat bags drifting through space at 490000 mph. We're on a wild ride.

this is all i came for, holy shit

By saying fuck the world and fighting life like it was a war. You're a soldier boy. You can't give up, and you can give in to the enemy. Life is your enemy. Surrender is not an option; you can't opt out of it. Everyday I wake up and I think to die. I think about sweet mercyful death taking me away. It will be my reward for the battle that I fight. But it I will be rewarded only by earning it. Just like the norse believed that they would go to Valhalla if they died in battle, so do I. If I kill myself I upon myself to eternal damnation, my soul having lost itself. So fight the good fight op. Listen to blues, rock, and uplifting music. Forget about pleasure, and imbrace the pain. As Marcus Aurelius said: "But no such man would ever repent of having refused any sensual pleasure. Pleasure then is neither good nor useful." Be a stoic, its the only way to live a fulfilling life.

Still not??

With anal sex

>its the only way to live a fulfilling life
Exactly the kind of one-dimensional absolutist bullshit a stoic would think

Go die in a war you waste of resources.

Not that guy but Stoicism is far from one-dimensional or absolutist.

Suicide is always an option. In fact, it can be man's last act of freedom.

True but the people who espouse it always are.

karla kush - teenfidelity

Oh, yeah, fuck them kek. It's like: dude why are you such a pussy, just be Stoic like me and choose not to suffer.

This. It's quite beautiful. Also pic related

lol you accept it. That's all

Man, fuck you. Life is what you make it. Nirvana is not always an easy target to attain and suicide is for the weak. So please if you have a better suggestion on how to live a good life, please enlighten us.

you are a god

Suicide is for the weak of body, mind and soul. I can't respect that shit. The only way to die is by living.

By being a sociopath who's over rational and realizes that worrying about that is a waste of your time. Get laid, steal something. Live.

Hedonism is the answer

I remember that I enjoy shit, who needs to have meaning when you can eat steak and watch Star Wars?

What's the point of being human if you live like a pig?

i do it with hope even if it's false

Whats the point being a pig if you have to live like a human?

Hedonism is boring. Already done that. Drugs, Sex, rock n'Roll, the whole nine yards. Been there done that. Gets old really fast. You gotta find stuff you enjoy doing. And stick with them. Until you find something new you like and go with that. Just always remember when you get scared, you are gonna die anyways. Don't let fear top you. Be smart, try to stay alive, but don't be afraid of something that might take you out. Life will do that anyways

Fuck you, goddamn pig.

Sause me niggerjew

don't fight it

Lie to yourself that it's okay until it's okay. Everything will come to an end. Nothing lasts forever.

Stop caring? Everything is pointless so why does it bother you? Do what everyone else does; whatever you want and fuck everybody else.