Do you like Hispanic chicks OP ?

yes, they're my favorite

I like variety

But to be more specific

yes i do like Hispanic chicks OP

That ain't true Hispanic.

What is she?

what do you mean?

The hot ones are super-hot; the fugly are super-fugly. Most Hispanic/latinx I know are pretty cool, if a bit conservative.

Exclusively. Girl on the left I s a Mexican girl I fuck from time to time. Pussy is soooo good.

LMAO

Pussy is pussy. So, er, YEA!

yes. very much.

Yeah I do, I really do.

Dangit, Jamal

Do you have any more pics?

A couple. Only one tit pic. Here's the same girl.

I'd love to have her sit on my face

Here's her tits.

BBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

sniff sniff

I had this saved on my computer 3 years ago haha

Wonderful tits

Dude she has the nicest pussy/asshole ever. Totally bald, not a single hair or bump, tastes and smells so good. First time j went down on her she grabbed my finger and shoved it all the way up her ass to the knuckle. I used to have more pics but we got in a fight and I deleted them all. Fuck me... I'll try and take some next time we hook up, she's been texting me a lot lately. She's weird about pics though so I don't know if she'll let me:

I'm not into braps but I love smelling a chick's ass

Nice!! Haha man I've posted her here so many times I wondered when I'd come accross someone with those saved. Lol

Sounds great! I really need a hot Latina chick to mess with

Try not to fall in love! That girl had my balls in a vice for a long time now we're comfortable fuck buddies tho

The fuck are braps?

Farts

I'll try haha

But a good friendship plus benedits sounds grest if I can make that happen

Oh derp. Gotcha. Thx

Yeah if you find one don't let go! I've been banging this chick for almost 6 years now. Was dramatic and toxic for awhile until we figured out the jealousy thing now it works.