The most disgusting things you have found on the internet tread

The most disgusting things you have found on the internet tread

Where'd you find this gem

Fucking bed sores.

That mother fucker ate too much Taco Bell.

Fuck that's gross

checked

this one is new for me

What the actual fuck is that? Necrotic flesh?

fuck i hate this shit. ik it's not real but i hear a lot of people also hate this

Now you can make your own.

search for "jiggers" on youtube

what in the fuck is that

I feel sick for file saving.

every day until you like it

This is why Sup Forums users end up as socially retarded degenerates, assuming they don't start off that way

me

Nice paws.

Everyone needs a place to call home, faggot.

thats skin breakdown from bed sores. this guy probably wasnt getting proper care (AKA they left him in his wheelchair for days on end). you sit in your own shit for long enough and this is what happens.

If home is an online message board of literally 70% +-15% disturbed teenagers, then it's not much of a home.

i like you

All I want to do is just play with it oh god, I want to pick all the shit out and feel the weird texture of it.

you could always leave

winrar

the dude fucking a snake is less disturbing than this

not bad

well, now that you've asked me to

fuck this im outta here

It's starting to look a lot like Sup Forums

I like it, but I'm just saying it's not and never should be home for anyone lmao

Dude I've been posting that picture all night.
You stole it faggot.
It is called Fournier gangrene

anyone got the vid of that 12 year old hanging herself?

are you even contributing?
post something, fgt

story

Lets sauce in the tub together, ya dig? splishy splashy, giggle, giggle.

fuk u. everytime someone posts this fucking shit i cringe so hard

It appears to be Fournier's Gangrene, flesh-eating necrotizing bacterial infection of the crotch. I know because I came within hours of getting it. I had an abscess in my crotch and by the time I went to the doctor it was the size of my fist. She sent me to the hospital, where they lanced and drained it. They sent me home with no antibiotics despite the fact I'm diabetic.

By the next day my balls had swelled up like water balloons. I called the doctor and was told to get my ass down to emergency, like, right this instant.

By the time I reached the hospital my blood pressure was 220/100 and my whole hip area from my thighs to my belly was lobster red. I was admitted instantly and spent the next week getting an ocean of exotic antibiotics pumped into my arm.

There's no cure for Fournier's Gangrene and the only treatment is "radical debridement," which means cutting ahead of the infection. You'll lose your cock and balls and most of your crotch at a bare minimum. And the survival rate is still only 30% for diabetics.

I just said that you dumb cunt

>howtogetaUTI101.jpeg

Did you lose said cock and balls, user? Also, I'm glad you didn't die.

>1368968926043.jpg
fuckin backstory anyone??
is that real?

>
weak shit anons

rawwww :^)

Shouldn't you be getting ready for school, junior?

If taco bell gives you the shits, you have a pussy stomach

No, they caught it before it became Fournier's Gangrene. They said if I'd waited even a couple more hours, it would have become Fournier's Gangrene. The original treating doctor had been an intern and fucked up by not giving me antibiotics. I even asked him about it and he insisted I didn't need it, despite me being diabetic.

Fournier's Gangrene is pretty rare. Most doctors never see it during their career, so the whole week I spent in hospital I had crowds of young interns standing around with a spotlight on my crotch, staring at my dick.

hehehehhehhhehe
u made me giggle
funny guy

Finished 7 years ago faggot

Ps tldr
Nobody came here to read dumb bitch faggot

Faggot I wish they didn't catch it

>criticizes
>doesn't contribute

Glad you made it. I bet you bagged plenty of hot medical interns user. Nothing says 'slam' like actual rotting genitals.

stop arguing princesses and post some shit you normies

You're too scary and intense for the likes of us. Please stop before we cry.

>spotlight on my crotch, staring at my dick.

Did that gave boner?

Actually, true story, I amazed all the nurses with the size of my bladder. See, I have authority issues and I hate being ordered around by my body, so I refuse to take a piss or a shit when it tells me to. I go on MY schedule. So I only piss once a day and shit twice a week. As a result, my bladder has been stretched to gargantuan scale; I can fill an entire two litre pop bottles.

The nurses noticed that I wasn't pissing despite have oceans of saline pumped into my arm and asked me if I was having trouble. I told them I wasn't, and just didn't have to go. They didn't believe me and thought I was just trying to avoid a catheter, so they kept coming in to use an ultrasound on my bladder. And they kept shaking their heads and saying, "Nope, it's really not full yet."

One of my proudest moments.

t. the worst kind of faggot

the word is "normalfag"

Sup

This isn't a Pokemon Go thread...

How the fuck do you even get worms in your cock what the shit

Looks like a mod is being triggered
Must be a newfag mod

>this isn't Sup Forums anymore
>mfw

Too famous, waht's story ? what happened after the last pic ?