Well that escalated quickly

Well that escalated quickly

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-she1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why associate with cunts like this? Don't you know better OP?

Honestly didn't know she was like this. Usually had fairly intelligent conversations with her

too bad. drop that shit like hot garbage OP.

send her a picture of trump.

Foolish Foolish pride

Look boys, a failed shit test.

The correct response was to act like you didn't know what the hell mansplaining was but continued to make her feel dumb for calling midgets demons.

Send her a cock picture it cant fail

>being a cuck

never give an inch retard

>3d girls

Feminism hate thread?

So does that mean we call ourselves big people? Im sick of everyone getting offended at arbitrary words and crying about it. Then if you say one of those words your branded even though a few years ago the same word was ok.we should start a movement that "human" is offenseive. You need to say bi-pedal creature to be pc

She said that she was sensitive about the word so why keen trying to get your point across? That's basic social skills, bud

Rolling for this,OP please deliver

Im sensitive about gender identities so no using he or she

Yawn, okay. Carry on being autistic then.

He's right though

Born with a penis? He. Born with a vagina? She. Anything else is delusion. Besides actual hermaphrodites and others with legitimate genetic fuck ups. You need to grow up, sir.

You completely missed my point.

That doesn't make him any less correct.

I didn't say he was wrong, I said he is an autistic faggot with no social skills.

plz do

CHECK DEM DUB

She was easily offended over some petty shit and then cried mansplaining

I'm not PC or anything, just curious. Where did the word 'he' and 'she' in the English language came from originally, if anyone knows, that eventually became a part of our daily vocabulary usage?

Again, you missed my point.

You're right, he should have kissed the ground she walks on and begged for forgiveness

Never correct women, they dont appreciate it often times. Of course not all women, but enough to warrant treating them all the same and not bothering.

worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-she1.htm

Pronouns are a pretty basic part of any language

Holy fuck, no retard. If you're conversing with someone and they say they're sensitive about a certain word you change the subject and move on, not say it's stupid and proceed to try and convince them to change their mind.

Cmon dude white males arent supposed to have backbones this is obvious

Is it the sexist inside me that feels that this is a question that only women would ask? Is it sexist to feel that men or women would particularly be drawn to do any particular thing?

Well call me a retard, but im not sure if people long ago were like "Hurr new language English, word for people, he for this and she for that" etc..

Its pretty basic, sure. And we discovered writing. But how do you make up a whole entire spoken language with pronouns and so from day 1?

Why are you supposed to bend over backwards for everyone? If someone gets upset over something so small then why does it fucking matter. Only massive faggots tippy toe with words they use. You can't get along with everyone and you shouldn't have to. It would be different if it were in a profession environment but you should be comfortable with friends.

Why complain about a genuine compliment? I really don't understand this. I hate sleazy shit, and it's clear when something is inappropriate, but she could have been less of a cunt and still got her message of disinterest across. Is it social media making women feel like they have power? Is it the coddling from girls being over protected by their parents? It's bizarre.

I kind of agree, but seeing as it is an 8 year old kid asking I am just assuming it is natural curiosity. Even if it compares to feminist views, I don't think a child would process it that way (even if the parents push for it.)
I think it is natural to try and understand boys vs girls as a child.

Crusaders gonna crusade.

>Duesvult.jpg

>Inb4 underage
MODS come get me!

Nothing wrong with asking a random question for the heck of knowing a bit more. I don't expect anything though.

I didnt read anythin but the question at the top, I guess the irritable sexist in me jumped the gun and made assumptions and exclaimed about them.

As many are wont to do

>There are no girls on the internet
>them
>In Sup Forums

Come on now. Theres really no need to use gender neutral pronouns

Cringe thread?

I think he meant "them" as in the person asking the question from this post:

I can't tell if your actually reacting to my use of the word them or if you're just dancing around like a jester.

Lord knows I'll piss somebody off if I see the wrong pronoun one day, I'm completely ignorant on that lol

Check out these cheesy tits

How is moving forward and changing the subject bending over backwards? That's how meet new people, knowing everyone has different opinions. Why should everyone have to feel what you feel?

You're kind of a retard but that's okay. You don't start with a complete language in one day. Over time as people became less simple so did languages. That's about all there is to it. To be more specific about things more complexity was needed.

Eh guess ill stop here. Also nice dubs

wew and i thought it all starts building up from day 1

She had every right to do so. Imagine if some pajeet got ahold of your # and texted you that you looked pretty. That shit is just creepy.

Although you're kind of right, she was basically just making a power play Move by saying he couldn't use a certain word around her or she would turn on him. Although its autistic of him to try and argue the point, she looks just as bad if not worse honestly.

Who needs people who make a demand and reject all discourse about it lest it agree with their views?

They don't have to feel what you feel, but you shouldn't have to be friends with them either. Having to be careful with words is a pain in the ass.

I don't get what you're trying to say. You're either not a native English speaker or you need some rest faggot.

I would have done the same.

really made me think.

I like these logic twist pics, mooar

Well you got the former right. I used to do ESL courses after all

Not just the west, look at japan

French fag here, not to mention the horrendous spelling mistakes the technician makes are enough to have him executed.

It's only creepy if they're ugly or don't look like me.

Dude it's fucking retarded literally put a hot chad in pajeet's place and she would not give the slightest shit if he hit her up afterwards, no one would.

There's no harm in having a good old college try, it's when people stalk or are verging on harassing when it's creepy.

Well do it en face and not during business hours.

Obviously he didn't have the courage and when he was facing her it would be at work with his colleagues where it wouldn't be appropriate and it could leave him open to BS sexual harassment claims.

Hardly power play, she states her family member was a midget and that she was offended by the word. If a girl told me her uncle was a nigger and she's offended by the word I just wouldn't use it in conversation with her out of respect.
In saying that I do think the girl in this convo was also autistic for acting like that, but could've been easily avoided.

The point is, why carry on about it? Do you really think this autistic argument was going to change her mind?

This is even worse, a text message is way harder to deny than slightly sexual behaviour when your collegue is out of the room. Easier on the mind does not mean its easier to deny in court

I know these feels. My ex broke up with me because I said a bunch of black people shooting police is a shitty way to express that they're not happy with the fact they're viewed with suspicion, like how can they think it will do them any good in the long term?

She got pissed and said they blacks should be allowed to murder the police because they where white.

Holy shit she was a fucking moron but a good root. So I dunno.

>w.w.w.w.w.wwwwwhiiittte knight modddee
>on

Right and she's acting like he was trying to offend her from the start then she responds with exactly after he corrects himself. Call him autistic all you want but she's a cunt mate.

It also fucked the "family life." Now instead of being a stay at home mom, taking care of kids and the house, women's rights have forced us to have both partners working just to pay the bills. I'd rather be able to stay home with my kids then have the right to vote. American democracy is all bullshit anyway.

What???? She agreed 'exactly' and he responded with 'so stupid' followed by a rant which she clearly is not going to agree with? I already said she was in the wrong also but it was easily avoided, so fuck off with trying to get your degenerate point across.

i don't know what question you're talking about because i'm too lazy to click the link but there are two answers to your second question
there are biological differences between men and women that draw men and women to different things
it's just science.
that's the first answer
the second answer is taken in the context of is it regarded as sexist in the sort of PC culture we live in today
and the answer is yes

Holy cuckadoodledoo it's almost like there was a better word she could have used. I don't know like maybe thanks?

She has to thank you for not saying a universal offensive word? you must be OP because you're retarded.

Instead of the definition, I would have started with the midget jokes.
But that's me.

Yes, cringe thread. Fuck me sideways, this made me cringe so far I had to take a breather.

>"Fine let's do this...."

Does this bitch know what she signed up for?

Not OP but he unintentionally offended her and she makes a deal of it. He corrects himself and she says exactly. It's not about thanking him for not using a word it's for correcting himself.

How is saying 'exactly' such an awful thing you insecure faggot?

Holy shit you're autistic af, OP.