Are there any credible articles that support this?

Are there any credible articles that support this?

Other urls found in this thread:

trueliberalnexus.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/what-gender-spectrum/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/11/a-boys-life/307059/
ccu.edu/centennial/2014/03/are-we-ready-for-genderless-marriage-and-parenting/
utne.com/politics/gender-blur-sex-differences-testosterone-hormones
salvomag.com/new/articles/salvo2/2nicoll.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a history textbook

common medicine manual

The answer remains Unknown

a brain
seriously, the ability to breathe without a manual comes with the ability to see that humans only have two genders.
animals too.

You guys are preaching to the choir. I know this is a fact. I just want some legit, credible, documentation to show a few ignorant bitches who can't understand without written proof.

Ask them why every animal in nature only has 2 genders

there are only 2 genders, how you want to behave or what you want to fuck has nothing to do with your gender

The human biology.

The picture is a bit over the top but they aren't really mental disorders (even though people who "identify as one of those probably has a few)
They are an excuse for your sexual preferences

ive been collecting links on the topic for the last three years, this issue really hits home with me for some reason i could post some that are sort of general or all of them your choice.

OP is a bigot. I'm clovergendered.

yes, it's called common sense

No

Unfortunately your definition of gender and whoever you are arguing with is going to be different. So unless you both agree on a definition of gender there will be no peace.

When I brought that up they always say animals can't tell you about their genders because they can't speak

anyone ever hear heard of mental diversity? its people assbergers and autists who dont think they actually have a mental issue you'll hear about in a few years

Parrots can

Check mate atheists.

hears a good primer trueliberalnexus.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/what-gender-spectrum/

Sure, I'll be interested in checking a few links. Please post, your discretion.

>a blog
>not even a doctoral thesis...
>not even a doctoral hypothesis
>"hurrrrrrrrrr a good primur' durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

I thought this was a pokemon thread. Damn thing looks like Unown

>HURR DURR I ONLY LOOK FOR ARTICLES THAT CONFIRM MUH OPINIONZ

Kill yourself. Sincerely.

To me, that sounds like they're offering a solution.

there are actually no genders. the term that you are looking for is a sex, and there are 4 of them. male and female are just normal animals. Asexuals are mostly micro organisms. and transsexuals can flowers for example.

You need to support clovergendered individuals OP

Yes, post them. How do you keep your links/topics organized? We could start a kind if library for topics like this.

Gender is social/cultural. Many cultures recognize multiple genders.

Sex is biological.

>errmahgurd I green text because I can and since im l33t I know op motives and suggest kys

I can calmly and politely tell everyone that my gender is dick. I think with my phallus, therefore I am one.

BE TRUE TO THY SELVES, AND YOU SHALL BE FREE!!

*trigger warning
>you're either a boy or a girl

Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last.

I've legit had people argue that male morphs (like with blotched lizards) are different genders

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/11/a-boys-life/307059/

I'm old enough to know real transgendered people. They see genders as being only male and female. They guys who transgender to girl say "I'm a woman" and vice versa. They actually did the gender identity groundwork and hate what the gender confusion/ special little snowflake crowd are doing to it now.
If anyone says "I identify as..." their statement is fiction and is to not be heard nor respected. If they say "I am..." and say one of the TWO genders, no matter their biological state, that IS to be respected.

I identity sexually as Genghis Khan, my greatest desire is to lead my horsemen into China after demolishing their shitty wall.

Today, the notion that gender is purely a social construction seems nearly as outmoded as bra-burning or free love. Feminist theory is pivoting with the rest of the culture, and is locating the key to identity in genetics and the workings of the brain. In the new conventional wisdom, we are all pre-wired for many things previously thought to be in the realm of upbringing, choice, or subjective experience: happiness, religious awakening, cheating, a love of chocolate. Behaviors are fundamental unless we are chemically altered.

ccu.edu/centennial/2014/03/are-we-ready-for-genderless-marriage-and-parenting/

Male and Female genders. Everything else is sades of sexuality. Brain chemistry or no.
Fakey made up names come in where everyone wants to be "special" in a world where nobody really gives a fuck.
It's typical human nonsense.

Most of these folks with their made up genders, have personality disorders. Attention whorism, and other social dysfunctions, its a bad joke they want people to take seriously, if I called myself a nigger, would that give me the right to force you all to acknowledge my Caucasian self as a negro? Nope. You got fits and puss, your a chick, if you want to be called they, you get called it, or a fucking marklar.

utne.com/politics/gender-blur-sex-differences-testosterone-hormones

Tis true.

salvomag.com/new/articles/salvo2/2nicoll.php

>no "attack helicopter"

Look up the Nautilus Metastudy. Not your personal google.

neingag pls

I would prefer to be a Tyrannosaurus.

What kind of medication are they on?

you are not alone user.

kys

Hey! I think I can relate. All I want is to break down barriers, man. Y'know what I mean?

I didn't realise we were looking at unknown Pokemon.