Lets have just a general AMA thread

Lets have just a general AMA thread.
Im bored and restless.
Friends have said i give good advice so i can give it a shot here i guess as well.

Pic of my puppers just because im in love

post more puppers

What are their names?

Heres one like a day after birth.
Its been 2 weeks and theyre double the size

We havent named them and we dont plan to since we are gonna sell them...for now they are just named after the color collar they have.
We have yellow and purple (both female) and red, blue and orange (all male)

We do plan on keeping one of the boys though....once we decide we plan to name him loki

Good name

I enjoy pups. Should I ask you to post more pics? Pls advise.

I have to admit i havent taken much pics of them. I mainly have taken snapchats of them.
I would take some now but its dark and theyre asleep.
Heres orange who managed to snuggle up with the blanket

Were they planned puppers or surprise puppers?

Hey, how did you deal with your loneliness during your college years?

Suprise :/
I knew it was bound to happen though.
My boyfriends dog is like 7 (male, husky) and i got him the female as a present (german shepherd).
I kept telling him to fix her asap but he was lazy and said they should be okay and once she hit 10 months she went into heat and he was all over her. My bf thought he kept them apart often enough during that time but apparently not.

Im kind of annoyed by it all but i really do love them

I never went to college. Im a highschool dropout. I never had any severe lonliness but every once in a while it would hit and id just like turn to the internet to entertain me

Ah, I thought you could've given some advise for me. Well, next question, is it weird to not want a relationship?

post husky pupper

Well imo i say the internet is a fun way to deal with it...i mean you can talk to countless people on the internet so youre never really alone!

I mean i dont really think it is. You obviously have your mind on other things and thats fine. Focus on what you wanna focus on...dont feel pressured into thinking you need to be with someone

Well hes no pupper but hes a real sweetie

What's the meaning of life
Why do you persist

Why should I?

There is no real neaning...i tend to bit think that deeply and just be ignorant to it all.

For me its really my bf that keeps me here. Also the fear of the unknown

You give me hope stacy

Thats not my name!

But thanks lol

you sound like a dumb cunt...why would you give anyone advice?

I dont really see how i qualify as dumb seeing as ive hardly said much.
Perhaps youre just hostile. Its okay you dont have to be edgy here

well you are a high school dropout (lol) & a female thats 2 big strikes against you

How do we solve the Africa problem?

>assuming i dropped out due to "being dumb"
I didnt feel challenged in school. Everything came to me like basic knowledge so since i was bored i dropped out. I later got a ged to shut my parents up. Which i scored about 97%-100% in all subjects...except math...i admittingly am dumb when it comes to numbers but i keep my expectations low so im never truely disappointed.

Also
>youre a female therefore dumb

Lol whats it like being 12? I forgot those days

Get rid of Africa

But Africa is the most resource continent in the world. The problem is the "people" who live there and are incapable of basic thought. Instead, they come to ruin Europe as well.

Thanks.